Safe sex: Always, but always does not mean always all the time

bberik

Earlier this week I met an Arab through Gayromeo. I wasn't sure if I was interested in him, because his profile said "Top only" and "Safe sex: Always". I'm a top myself, but thought, what the heck, I didn't have any other alternatives for sex that day. He was 27, hot as hell, and had a nice dick. I probably could suck him off.

But things didn't go as I thought. I asked him up to my hotel room, and we started kissing right away. Then I went down on my knees and started sucking him. After a while he grabbed me, threw me face first on my bed, and started fingering me, probably with glide. Then I felt him pushing his cock inside my ass. He asked if I had a condom, but he was then already inside me. I said no, which was actually a lie as I did have some in my suitcase. But it didn't stop him, and he kept fucking me until he came inside me. He then pulled out, went to the bathroom where he took a shower, got dressed, gave me a kiss and left. Even if I haven't had a cock in my ass since I was about 25 (always been a top since), it was the hottest thing ever for me, and I kept his cum inside me the rest of the day.

"Safe sex: Always" obviously doesn't mean always.

Anyone else ever had the same experience?

Going to Riga, Latvia, tomorrow, I'm seriously considering open up my ass again. Not a "Top only" anymore.

I can't tell you how many times guys from A4A whose profiles explicitly state they practice safe sex only hit me up for play, despite the fact that my profile clearly states that I don't use condoms. I honestly can't remember the last time one of them even mentioned condoms to me before we fucked. Not a word. I tend to think that clicking "safe sex only" as they're preparing their profiles makes them feel as though they've done due diligence. At this point, I assume everyone on any of the hook-up sites barebacks in real life. Moreover, if the guy's married, he's practically a lock to bareback. I believe it has to do with the notion that, if a married man goes out with protection in hand, it means that he's planning to have sex with a man. If, on the other hand, he goes out and just HAPPENS to fall dick-first into some man's ass (or if a man just happens to fall dick-first into HIS ass), it's somehow less gay due to its spontaneous nature. For the most part, though, condoms don't even factor into conversations I have before sex.