Guest bukkakio

Guest bukkakio

Hey there,

being quite the Mediterranean hotspot for gay sex and cruising I noticed that there are almost no posts about Mykonos. Myself I'm going there this summer, so thought it might be a good idea to start gathering information and, why not, give some feedback when back.

In the meantime, anyone in the mood to share some tips?

So far I can only suggest to book as soon as possible, hotel prices really get ridiculous. The island itself is very well connected by air and sea, with frequent connections to Athens, Santorini, Thessaloniki and Heraklion, so here's another chance in case you decided to book a direct flight too late.

Your posts are very welcome.

• 1 month later...

Hey, please share your experience when you get back? I haven't been to Mykonos in years and last time I was there I was with straight friends, so never got to go to gay bars.

What I did read is that Mykonos is expensive and overpriced. One article I read was that Mykonos is taking over from Ibiza as the party and celebrity Island to go to. That article was sabled down by commenters more or less saying that unless you have your own yacht and can afford to drink champagne every day there is nothing much to enjoy. I know that isn't true (there are reasonably priced hotels)but it sets the tone of how Mykonos is perceived. Also it seems the real gay beaches have been taken over by party people (straight). So I am curious to know what your experience is. Not just from a BB perspective, but as a gay holiday destination in general (including BB). Thanks!

• 2 years later...
Guest bukkakio

Sorry I forgot to check this thread and didn't answer. My apologies.

Mykonos is nice but really nothing special by a gay point of view. A (tiny) cruising area by the church in downtown, quite crowded but not comparable to Berlin or anywhere else. I had some good cock but it pales in comparison with other gay destinations worldwide. A bit disappointed.