How to find a Daddy/Master/Owner - regular Top

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

What are the secrets to finding a Daddy/Master/Owner - regular Top? Do other bottoms out there have recent experience or tips? Do Tops out there have a craving for a boy to own? What are they looking for? Where is do boys go to find Daddies? I'm looking for a Daddy/boy relationship.

A Top, a Daddy, a Master, and an Owner are not always one and the same, although there are some who may be accurately described with each of these terms.

"Handsome" may be nice, but really has little to do with his qualifications. In the right one, you are likely to find that you worship the ground he walks upon, and do what you can to prove your worthiness.

And...the appropriate response here is "Thank you, Sir."

What are the secrets to finding a Daddy/Master/Owner - regular Top? Do other bottoms out there have recent experience or tips? Do Tops out there have a craving for a boy to own? What are they looking for? Where is do boys go to find Daddies? I'm looking for a Daddy/boy relationship.

First off, you need to ask yourself "What type of top?". But before that you need to ask yourself, "What kind of man". I can't tell if you're looking more for just a top to use you for sex and that be it or also a relationship. But you should be clear about that when looking.

There are different types of tops. I don't quite fully understand them myself but some I do. There are some tops that want what I'd call a "trophy boy" to show off, let their friends and people know they own the boy, and to either use or just keep the boy on display. Some tops want a boy to whore out and let anyone and everyone use the boy. Some tops just want to wreck a boy too and completely degrade and dehumanize "it". And of course, there are Sir's, Tops's, Owners, who just want a boy to be with and be the daddy type with their boy in and out of bed. Of course, there are different variations on this and much more types of top, this was just an example.

So you need to ask yourself what you're looking for in a top. And even with sex too. Do you want a top to ease into sex and you two take it slowly? Do you want a top that likes foreplay and contact such as kissing, touching, and etc. Or do you want a top that just fucks you dry (maybe spit) and fucks and breeds ya and then done with you unless they feel like fucking some more.

I don't believe that "every" top has a craving for a boy. I think a lot of tops like to have a regular boy they see every now and then but not the only boy they see. Some tops want a boy that's on call that they can call up anytime to blow them, or take their cock, or to just use the boy. I won't get into the whole slave vs. boy thing either. Every top is looking for something different. You have to figure out what the top is looking for.

Where do boys go to find daddies is easy. Bars, sex clubs, public places, or of course online.

A little further advice. Just be yourself. I used to try to limit or repress so many urges like going out to sex clubs and blowing guys in public or bending over. But a few weekends ago I went to a bar, well dance bar. And the back room area. I saw lots of guys just standing around some with their dicks out, and some just cruising. I know my place, and I know who and what I am. I just bent over the pool table and let guys either play with my hole or fuck me. Granted, wasn't the most friendly of bb places. A top did notice me at the end and he fucked me over the pool table, in the stall, and outside of the club. I'm a bareback slut that likes to give and take. I love being submissive and if I'm with a hot daddy (not Sir..well depending on the type of Sir), I'll rub the guy's hole and usually end up putting my raw cock inside the man. Love flip flopping with a hot daddy.

To further elaborate on the be yourself part don't try to change something about yourself for a top or dominant. It probably won't have the best outcome and some tops can be really sharp about knowing when someone is genuine or not. Although, you'll find many tops really like eager boys that want to please them. But if you really want a top that's right for you, just do what you normally do or what you "want to do" and tops will take notice and more than likely the right top for you will.

I don't quite buy into the whole "I need a relationship now" thing. I've done that before, I've had my experiences. And actually in hindsight, I had a pretty good top teach me some things a few months ago without really telling me. I just kinda caught on. Just go out and have fun. Bend over take loads if you want. Let men use you as a cumdump, or if a man happens to want to use you in private and you see him regular then take that as an honor. One more thing I want you to ask yourself too is are you really wanting a daddy/boy relationship. Or are you wanting a daddy/boy sex partner or situation?

Best of luck boy.

Edited by fuckboy20