The Park

So, here I am of my first day out of school for the summer, my parents are at work and I have nothing to do except lay here and jack off and think of something to do.

We just moved here a couple of months ago due to a job change for my Dad and I have always lived in the big city’s with room to walk, now I only have a yard and a big ass park down the street to go to.

Since my parents are big beer drinkers I figure it is almost noon, so I grab 6 of their beers in a bag and decide to check out the park.

After entering the park I start walking and the road and I see trails off into the woods and decide to check one out. I walk for a bit and find a small river/creek that is running fairly fast and sit down against a tree and watch the water and started drinking my beers.

I must have been on my fourth or fifth beer when I heard what sounded like a commotion behind me. As I look around if I had not been sitting I would have fallen over, there about 50 feet away was a white guy on his knees sucking a black guy’s cock. In all my life I have heard of the gay life and sex but this was mind blowing. I just continued to watch as this white guy just went to town sucking the blackest cock I have ever imagined. The black guy was talking really nasty to the white guy, telling him “yeah white boy, suck that black cock, get it deeper, going to give you a good load down that bitch white throat”. Now I should have just got back behind the tree until they were done, but somehow I moved further out and broke a branch on the ground that drew both of their attention.

Oh shit, now what. I look at the black guy who is smiling at me and the white guy gets up and they both walk over to me with the black guy still having his cock out and hard. As they reach me the black guy asked “do you think this boy liked the show”? The white guy grabs my cock and says “yeah, he is hard as a rock”. At this point the white guy pulls down my shorts to my ankles and grabs my cock. At this point I should have pulled up my short and ran like hell screaming all the way, but here I am with a guy holding my cock and balls and looking between the black guys cock and his eyes and the evil smile. The black guy then puts his hands on my shoulder and pushes down and I seem to just float to my knees where I now looking right at this guy’s cock in my face. The black guy grabs his cock and starts to hit my lips with his cock until I open my mouth to say ouch only to have him push his cock in my mouth. The white guy leans in to my ear and starts giving me my first lesson of how to use my lips and tongue and how to keep my teeth off telling me how I am going to be coming back after today for a lot more.

Then white guy then leans down and drove his tongue into my ass, I thought I was going to lose it right then and there, fuck did that feel awesome. Meanwhile the black guy starts calling me all sorts of degrading names and terms “suck my black cock you white bitch, yeah, so easy to turn out a punk white boy for black meat, guess you’re going to get this big fat load down your bitch throat”, all his talking seem to just turn me on more and as he kept telling me what a cocksucking bitch I was going to be the more I tried to get more of his cock in my mouth. The black guy then opens this bottle and puts it under my nose telling me to inhale deep and I do, “Fuck” my head is spinning and I seem to want to suck more and more of this cock in me, I then feel the white guy pushing a finger in my ass, then another one and another, I am in heaven. The black guy keeps feeing me the bottle under my nose and the white guy who is somehow naked is still telling me how much of a pig I am going to become when this is over.

The white guy then pulls out a bag of something and a bottle of what I found later was lube, he mixes the lube and the stuff in the bag and starts to finger it up my ass. I am go back to sucking on the black guys cock and hitting the brown bottle, a few minutes later I start to feel a rush of rushes. I start to just suck and not knowing what a gag reflex was yet, but I just wanted his cock buried in me. The white guy was now behind me with his cock pointed right as my ass. He gets the tip at my hole and starts to push, telling me go with it, that it will hurt for a minute but then I am going to love it. The black guy pulls his cock out tells me to hit the bottle deep, as it kicks in the white guy pushes in and now pass my once virgin ring. I tried to move forward trying to get away from the pain, but then I am so unstable and the white guy just keeps talking dirty to me, telling me now I am his bitch, his cumdump and that he was going to breed me full of his seed. What seemed to be an eternity was only a few minutes before the pain subsided and another hit of the bottle I was finding myself getting into it. Now the black guy puts his cock back at my mouth and he tells me to “suck that black cock you bitch” and boy do I ever. It never dawned on my if anyone had walked down there they would have seen a high school kid on his hands and knees with a cock fucking him in the ass and a black guys cock driving in his mouth, and at this point I didn’t care. The black guy starts to tell me he is close and gives me another hit of the bottle and tells me to start swallowing, at this point he lets volley after volley of cum loose in my mouth and I do as he says not knowing any better. The white guy is not far behind telling me I will be pregnant with his babies in a second and he lets out a roar and unloads my ass.

The black guy just zips up his pants and says “see you soon” and walks off, the white guy pulls his cock out of my ass and wipes the rest of his cum on my ass cheeks, and I am still on my hands and knees wondering what just happened.

The white guy then grabs my cock and balls and squeezes and asks me where I live, the pain was so bad I just blurted out my address to him and he tells me to meet him at the rest area down the road tomorrow at noon and just to wear shorts, no underwear or shirt or he would be at my house to get me, then walks off.

To be continued.....

• Like 11
  • Upvote 43
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part two:

So I get up and get dressed and take my sore ass home only to lay in bed and start putting my fingers in my ass while I jacked myself off; I even scooped up my cum and ate it and falling right to sleep. Oh the dreams I must have had that night I woke up with a raging hard on and thought about jacking off, but remembered I had to be at this rest area by noon and it was 9:30, so I get up do my chores and the scene from the day before kept coming back in my mind that just a day ago I was straight and liked girls, and in less than 24 hours I had sucked another guys cock, and a black one at that; swallowed his cum and got fucked by another guy without a condom, was I gay now? I didn’t feel gay; but my cock kept getting hard at the thought of me getting fucked like a girl and sucking off another man!!

At 11:30 I bail and head to the park; scared that if I am not there on time this guy would show up at my parents’ house! So I am walking down the road to where I was told to go and found an old brick building off the road, there were several cars parked around, some guys were reading the paper, some were walking along the road by their cars, and some were empty. So I walk into the men’s room and sure enough the white guy is standing there next to the sink; Drop your shorts so I can see if you got underwear on, I start to look around and he yelled, NOW BITCH! I thought I was going to faint not knowing if anyone else was there, but I did what he said and showed him I didn’t have any underwear on. Take off your shorts and give them to me now bitch, then get in the cubicle. So I do it so he wouldn’t yell at me again, since I was no match for him since I was only 140 pounds at 5’11, I was called skinny Minnie in school, and hated confrontation. So I get in the stall and sit down,with only my sneaker on and the white guy comes in the stall with me and asks my name; so I tell him it was Chris, Dan is mine he stated, then he pulled down he pants and told me to get to work, I asked him if it was safe, at this point he grabs me by the throat and pushes me back against the wall and said you are a mans bitch now, you don’t ask, you just do; Understand you fucking bitch? All I could do was nod, as he let me go, he again told me to get to work, I grabbed his cock and started to suck on it. As I was sucking he gave me a bottle and told me that they call them poppers, like the one you had yesterday. So I inhale some and got a rush and started to work a little harder on sucking him, he said that is a good piggy bitch. The guy then pulls out this pipe and puts the lighter under it and starts to hit it a couple of times. He then told me it was my turn, well I don’t smoke, but is was to scared to tell him that; so he put the pipe to my lips and I inhale and started coughing really hard but within minutes I as so fucking high, I didn’t care who came in. I started sucking him for all it was worth but he pulled his cock from my mouth, opened the stall door and told me to go lean over the sink!! I walk over to the sink not caring who sees me and he tells me to spread em, sounded like a cop getting ready to search me. I look back and he is getting finger full of lube and dipping it into the same bag as yesterday and starts to push it up my horny as hell ass, I even found myself pushing back enjoying the feeling. I kept feeling higher and higher with every second, I was almost pleading with the guy to fuck me. He starts to laugh and told me I would be a pure cumdump in no time! He then lined his cock up and pushed in and I just laid my head on the sink submitting to another man who was now making me his bitch to breed and use, and I was loving it. Dan as now going to town tell me how tight of an ass I had and I would be well known in the park before the end of summer. I soon found out what he ment. Dan started to really slam his cock in my ass and I was now telling him how much I loved the feel of his cock and fuck me and use me anyway he wanted; again he laughed and said he planned on it. I hit the poppers again and was in overdrive pushing back, Dan asked me if I wanted his load pumping in me, OH GOD YEEEEEES!! FUCK ME PLEASE, cum in me, he then said I was about to get knocked up again with his babies, all I could do is beg him to impregnate me, put your babies in me, knock me up make me your bitch!!! I then felt that strange swelling and him breathing hard as he told me he was cuming in my piggy bitch ass and I would know it soon enough if I got knocked up!! All I could think of was carrying his baby in my belly and smiled as he pulled out knowing I was now a man’s property to use for their sexual pleasures! Dan told me to turn around and clean his cock off, I didn’t even think were his cock had been, I just got down on my knees and licked and sucked it clean. He then handed me my shorts and told me to put them on and to follow him, I of course did without worry………..

• Like 14
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Part Three.

I was so high still from either the poppers or the stuff he was putting in my ass I had a hard time keeping up with him as he headed for a group of cars parked along the roadway. Dan stopped and opened a car and grabbed a bag and said “come on piggy, time to make you a whore”. He heads down this path and over a bridge to another trail and ends up under some kind of tree that’s branches all most come the ground with a picnic table under it. STRIP BITCH! Off come the shorts in a heartbeat. He then pulls out two Styrofoam pads and puts one on the bench part and tells me to get up and kneel on it, he then pulls out a dog collar and puts it on me and fastens two chains to the collar and secures them to the ends of the table. He then ties ropes to my ankles and spreads them wide and ties them to the table ends. My hands are handcuffed and tied to the other side of the table. He said this is where the real fun starts my friend. He grabbed his lube and plastic bag, hands me a bottle of poppers “you won’t need those very long bitch”. I can no longer see behind me or move much, but I know I am going to get my ass packed with lube and whatever is in that bag. I feel him filling my ass with lube and I am pushing back wanting more than that damn finger. I all of a sudden hear someone cough; as I look up there is three guys standing in branches with cocks out jacking them, when Dan said “almost ready come on it”! Dan, then asked me if I ever partied; I said sure! (Thinking beer). Dan said I am sure this is going to be a lot more then you ever dreamed of! He then had his friends grab my arm as he wrapped some band around my arm. I am so high from whatever was in the lube, but now I am scared shitless, not knowing what he is doing, then I see him with a syringe and needle coming up to my arm, I start to fight, but I have no where go and not able to fight very well. Dan tells me to calm down that what he has been putting in my ass is the same that he is going to give me now, just more. I see the needle go in my arm and the band come off. I am still in a panic, but aware that these guys seem to be getting naked and see guys grabbing each other’s cocks and feeling my body all over. I put my head down and can see someone is now behind me and feel his cock going into my ass, no pain, no problems. I can hear myself telling myself or them how great it feels, “Please fuck me, please fuck me, fuck yes”. I find myself pushing back wanting the strangers cock in me. My hair is then grabbed and I am now getting my mouth filled with a nice cock and hearing what a complete pig I was. I think it was Dan who said, “He was a straight bitch yesterday, and a cock, cum, chem whore piggy now”! I look out of the corner of my eye and see Dan standing there naked, and more guys seem to have found our hiding spot! I feel the first guy in my moth explode and I start to swallow his cum like a baby to milk. Then hear the stranger in my ass telling Dan he was going to knock this bitch up, then grunted and said take my fucking hot load you cunt!! And I am sure it was a hot load, it felt great!! Two more are now filling my holes and start talking dirty to me about making me one of them, a toxic bitch for them to use for years to come because no one else will want me!! I was confused, but didn’t care at that point, I was getting gang-banged by complete strangers, high as fuck and loving every minute of it and wanting more. Dan leans down as I am gulping another load down my throat and laughs saying, “you have no idea what these guys are talking about do you pig?” I can’t really answer at this point with a cock filling my belly with his seed and the other holding my hips and just slamming into me telling me I am going to be a pregnant piggy before the days end!! I thought back to yesterday and the thought girls must be going through knowing they were getting pregnant and carrying a man’s babies in her, and I was a proud bitch at this point, me pregnant with other men’s babies swimming in me, knocking me up with their seed!! I looked up at Dan, the guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and I just said “I am proud to be the bitch to these men and carry their babies in me”! I want to feel every guy in the world put his seed in me!!. Dan then asked if I knew what being Poz was, I just shook my head “no”, “you will bitch, you will”! As the last of the men, who I was told come down to the park on their lunch hours and after work to release a load or two were done, and only Dan and I were left and even he fucked me again and made me clean him off, released me from my bondage and kind of curled up on the table and fell asleep……………..

• Like 9
  • Upvote 33
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part four

I was dreaming, or was I? my head came popping up, only to find myself naked on a picnic table with some guy with my legs over his shoulder eating my ass with gusto, trying to get what was left of that cum that hadn’t ran out and down on the table. Another guy was there with his pants down jacking off watching this guy eating me out. What the fuck happened, how did I get here, what the hell had I done; what did Dan do to me? There in the branches of the tree stood the black guy from yesterday with this big shit eating grin on his face, he walked up and the other two kind of stopped to see what this black guy was going to do.

So, I see you have been having fun, and from what I heard you have been introduced to the parting ways of our lives down here? I just kind of shook my head yes and kind of embarrassed that the word of my breeding had spread so fast around this park of no one I knew. The black guy pulls out a bag and opens it on the table and I recognize the strap and syringe. He tells me to give him my arm, not really sure what or how, but I just did it; he then found my vein and pulled back and on seeing my blood, slammed the drug into me.

I was then told to get down on my knees and worship his cock, I have no idea why, but I got down on my knees, naked, in front of these two other guys and pulled this black guys pants down and just started sucking not caring who was there, I just know I was there to please this man, any man and I was loving it!! You like that black cock in the piggy white mouth don’t you bitch? “Say It”! I really didn’t want to take his cock out of my mouth, but I knew what would happen if I didn’t; yes, I love you black cock in my mouth, I love sucking your big black cock in my sissy, white mouth and want to swallow your cum sir!

You’re not getting my load down that white sissy throat this time; “Stand Up, bend over the table and spread those legs bitch! Oh my god, he was going to fuck me, fuck me with his masterful big black cock and make me his bitch too. I jumped up and positioned myself over the table waiting for this master of white bitches to take me, make me a bitch, possessed to be bred and knocked up by his superior seed!!

The feel of his weight as he bent over me and feeling his cock find my white hole for him to take, to take as he wanted, I was pushing back, wanting, needing and now I found myself begging to be fucked by this black god of a man. Master, fuck me, please take me, make me your white bitch, fill my ass, pussy, cunt with your black manhood and fill my belly with your babybatter!! You white boys are so fucking easy to convert to being a black man’s bitch, little bit of drug, a taste of black meat and your hooked. Yes sir, I am hooked, I want to please you, please any man you tell me too. He then grabbed my hips and started to long stroke in and out of my battered and abused ass, and I didn’t care, I just needed to know that I was pleasing this man and hoping to get his seed more and more. His one hand let go of my hip and reached under me and laid in on my belly pulling me back to him, the other hand grabbed ahold of my hair. He asked me if I was his bitch; yes sir, I am your bitch, do what you want with me!! Tell me to breed you, to knock you up, to put my babies deep in that faggot white ass pussy of yours!! At this point I think they could of heard me in the next county. FUCK ME, IMPREGNATE ME; please flood your bitches hole with your seed, make me your pregnant sow!!! Tell me you want my toxic poz load in that white cunt; bitch. Yes sir; fill me, make me take your toxic poz load in my ass, my cunt; just cum in me. PLEASE!!!

The black guy starts to fuck me with purpose at this point and roars out and I can feel his cock pulsing and filling me with his seed, his black superior seed, in me, in my white hole, now a hole that any man can use to dump his seed in and I will just bend over and accept my fate as a bitch to be used.

As the black guy pulls out, he tells me to clean him, I have done this and know what is expected of me; I turn and kneel down and see his cum and start to suck and lap my tongue up and down his shaft to get all of his cum, and I could swear I tasted blood mixed in his cum, but as high as I was, who cared.

When I was done, he pulled his pants up and wrote down a number, telling me tomorrow was Friday and there as a party he wanted me to attend; and this is not an option, you will be the guest of honor tomorrow!! DON’T LET ME DOWN BITCH!! He then walked away, and as he did, the one guy was already down and lapping my ass, and the other had blew his load and left. When the guy was done eating me out; something I have come to love! He fucked me and then left. I was glad I found my shorts and was able to get myself home and in the shower before I was caught by my parents! Guest of honor eh, wonder what that ment?..........

• Like 11
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2