The Park

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Part Five;

That night as I laid awake in my bed looking at the piece of paper with the number on it and the thought of ME being the guest of honor; what the hell did he mean and what the hell am I getting myself into now?

The next morning when I woke up I spent the day with my family as they asked why I had been spending so much time at the park; of course the normal excuse of nothing to do but hike in the woods till they got home.

At approximately I finally made the call to the number; still not knowing if they would make good on their promise of showing up at my house and telling my parents what I had been doing or them finding photos of me being a the park faggot bitch. After 3 rings a voice answered and asked who it was; I said I was told to call for a party tonight. The voice on the other end yelled out to someone that it is your white faggot bitch on the phone, a minute later another man got on the phone and asked if I was ready for another good time? I asked what the good time meant; the male stated just be in front of your house to be picked up in an hour, short and t-shirt, no underwear, but before I could ask why in front of my house, he hung up! I ran upstairs to get showered and dressed and outside before they got there. I was standing in front of the house hoping that my parents didn’t come out. An hour to the second almost a black panel van pulled up driven by a black man; the side doors open and two more black guys were in the back and told me to get the fuck in! I jumped in the back where they told me to strip, I asked why, and that the doors were still open; NOW BITCH, STRIP!! I never got naked so fast from them yelling afraid that my parents where sure to have heard them. They then threw my clothes on the street, closed the door and sped off honking the horn; I guess the let all the white folks know that they had one of their white boys, and he was naked!!!

As we drove down the street, they fitted my with a leather collar with a lock and two hooks for a leash, then both my wrist and ankles had the same type of leather restraints put on and locked in place. The black guys were drinking and smoking pot and as I asked for something; they gave me a bottle of water. Water; WTF was this, I was surely going to need something more that fucking water. One of the black guys slapped my upside my head and told me to drink it.  I was almost done when we pulled up somewhere and stopped, my head started to feel really funny and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was trying to catch my bearings of where the hell I was at, I could hear voices all around laughing. My body hurt like hell and felt like someone had beat the hell out of me. The black guy from the park was standing next to me and stated that I was coming too, I was offered a drink of water and as I reached for it, I found that I was bent over a wooden padded type bench, unable to move my legs that were now stretched open and tied from my ankle restraints along with my neck and my hands that had some room to move. What did you do to me? We had you tagged for us! What; what do you mean tagged? My now dominate black male told one of the guys to bring him the mirror. He held up a mirror so I could see the small of my back above my ass. He stated that they took me to a tattoo parlor and had me tagged! On looking in the mirror I saw a black spade with an arrow pointing down to my ass; with the words “black cocks go here”.  Oh my god why? That black male stated, you are bitch now; you serve us only, you gona be are whore!! Then the black man moved the mirror to both my arms; both had tattoos, one side had white fag for black cock, the other had a heart with I above the heart and cock below. You will now address me as Master or sir; do you understand? How am I going home after this I asked; YOU DON”T BITCH, YOU STAY HERE NOW, YOU WORK FOR US, ME!!! And he then hit me so hard upside my head, I saw stars. Now call me MASTER bitch!! I bowed my head and replied “yes master”. LOUDER BITCH; YES MASTER. You ever forget it again I will kill you; understand? Yes Master!! Good; now I have another surprise for you before we get started. “Fix the bitch up first” the guys grabbed my arm and out came the strap and the syringe with the drugs, after they hit me with them, I was again in heaven and just wanted cock in me. The guys all undressed and started to shove their cocks in me at both ends, making me tell them what I wanted. I was so High, I had no idea how loud I was begging to be fucked, that I was a cum dump for black men, that I just wanted to feel their seed flooding my mouth and ass. My master then asked me to tell them how I became a whore for black cock, how I fell in love with cock and cum; as they took turns using my holes. My Master then grabbed my hair after my rendition of my sexual encounters in the park and had me look at the tv screen,  I almost got sick right there; on the screen were both my parents, my 17 yr old sister and my 13 yr old brother watching and listening to me. I could see 4-5 black guy in the background making them watch and listen to me being used and my tales of male sex. My parents had the look of shock; but looking at my brother and sister, they seemed more intrigued that shocked, could they be enjoying this? My master must have sensed the same thing. “Tie the parents up, take the other two to their rooms and see if what we see is true; if so, bring them here after you give them both some fixes!! After the screen went dark, I was taken off the bench and taken out to the van and strapped down on the bed with my ass hanging off the end and my mouth at a perfect height for sucking cocks. They then drove me to a part of town that they just open the doors for my use for the customers on the street. What is going on with my Brother and sister back home I wonder?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 21
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...