How many loads can a bttm take?

sailmd16

Okay, so I'm a big cum lover and have always wanted to be a cum dump for a big group. But I've only taken a handful of guys in a day. Have almost set up a Craigslist ad to take anon loads, but afraid I won't be able to take more than a few. How many have y'all taken before in one session? And how can I beat that number? ;) lol

Sometimes I took up to 30 loads over a weekend, but usually every couple of loads some of the spunk will pour out. You can hardly keep all the cum inside you, since it's liquid, and during the next fuck some of it will make its way out.

Guest faggot hole

my personal best is 11 loads in one session; 18 loads in one 24 hour period. And, yes, sometimes they leak out when i am being fucked by guy number 4 or 5. But that only makes it hotter.

That's hot. These are a few of mine. I'll have to get the nerve up to just take a bunch of loads. Know anyone in Louisiana? Lol

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=sailmd16

Come to New Orleans and jump in the sling at The Phoenix. I guarantee you will get plenty of loads.:grin:

I went to gang bang in London last year.. I was about the 4th to pump a load into the guy.. his hole was sloppy then. Sent him a message next day.. he said that 40 turned up and he got 28 loads during the afternoon/evening. Would have liked to have seen his hole at the end..