How many "neg+PrEP" liars do you think are there out there?

rawfuckr

Just to show that people lie: on bbrt there are 5 pages of profiles supposedly on prep in England when the medicine is not even authorized in this "country". Don't tell me they are part of research study i would assume it's a lie too.

If people treat BBRT and any hook up site like an online store and don't bother to check pertinent facts as part of sounding the guy out then that's up to them. Some research into PrEP and the Proud study and a little conversation about how it's going should help decide if the guy is lying, that and good old intuition. Not certain but nothing is in this game.

Kazore, there were 545 people enrolled to take PrEP on the Proud study in the UK which runs for another year and a bit so I would think that there could well be five pages of guys on BBRT who are on PrEP as part of the study.