Hoping To Breed Long-time Fuckbud Tonight

I've been fucking the same bottom for about three years now.  We're just plain fuck buds, pretty vanilla, and meet every so often.  We used condoms for about a year.  I really love eating this guy's hole, getting it really loose and slippery with my tongue.  One time I started pressing my cock head against his slippery hole, and let it pop in, just a bit.  I did this a few times, licked it some more and then asked him for a condom., then we fucked as per usual.  The next time we saw each other I did the same thing, but this time he grabbed my ass and pulled my raw cock in deep, telling me it was okay, and that I should just pull-out when I came.  Well, ever since then, I am completely addicted to his ass:  I devour his hole with my tongue and only fuck him bareback.

One time last February, on an occasion when my balls were really full of cum, I had him on his back and was fucking him pretty hard.  Suddenly things felt slippery. I pulled my cock out and found there were globs of cum in behind my mushroom head!  I had not felt an orgasm, so I assumed I was seeing a huge shot of precum. The cum smell was super strong and I was so turned on, pretty much instantly I shot all over his balls.

The last time we fucked I was really horny, and suddenly shot all over his back.  He said "No! Hold it! I really wanted you to cum in me!"  I quickly shoved my cock in, but my hard-on didn't last very long, so I could not cum again.

A few months have passed, and today, in about four hours, we're hooking up for the first time since the occasion I've just described.  Naturally I hope this time he tells me before we start that I can shoot my load into his ass.  I've got a ten day load, and want to put it deep in his hole, as I've never seeded an ass before.  I'll post an update later tonight if it happens.

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

So it's been awhile since this post. I did breed my fuck buddies ass that night. It was the most intense orgasm ever. I had him on his back with his legs on my shoulders so I could look him directly in the eyes when I came. I'm sure I was moaning super loud, and collapsed on him when I was done, pulling out my slippery cock. We've met 4 times since then, and I've given him my load every time. We both really look forward to it. I am so addicted to his ass. :)

• Upvote 4

• 9 months later...

Coming up on a year since my first post...I've put about 25 loads in his ass and still loving it. Two weeks ago, I accidentally popped out and started coming...he grabbed my dick and shoved it back in his ass...he really wants my cum. My goal is to put a load in his ass every week this summer, starting this afternoon. My balls are aching thinking about licking his ass until he's moaning, begging me to shove in my cock.

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...

So on Saturday this same fuckbud was sitting on my face while I tongued his hole. He really wanted me to shove up my tongue nice and deep into his hole. I was lying on my back, and he was straddled above my head. He turned around and started sliding up and down my cock for a few minutes, then to my surprise, brought his ass back up to my face to rim him some more. I've never rimmed him after fucking him...it was hot. His hole was loosened up from my cock and I could really get my tongue up there. I'm hoping we can do that again today...and I'm curious to try eating his ass after shooting a load into him. Feltching virgin here!

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I have a FB we've been playing for almost 3 years.  The first time or two he started fucking me with condoms, then the last time covered he pulled it off, threw it on my stomach, slid back in and came in seconds.  Looking me in the eyes as he's shooting he said, "Like that? Feel good? Better?"  I just grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper.  He never fucked me again covered.  He comes over every week or two to breed me leaving big loads for me to hold all night or carry to work.

• Upvote 1

Get him to push that cum out and felch it -it helps if you don't breed him TOO deep.  I did this with a buddy a few months ago mainly to take a pic/vid, but it was so fucking hot I dove down on his puffy hole and sucked my jizz into my mouth.  We stood up and started making out with that felched load which made him cum in about 15 seconds.  I dove down and took his load in the mouth, stood up and we made out with his cum which prompted a second full orgasm out of me (that NEVER happens).  I'm surprised I haven't felched anymore since then I was so fucking turned on!!  Don't breed him balls deep and he can push it out easier - Let us know :)

• Upvote 5

Guest alwaysready

I am lucky. I can cum b4 I orgasm, so a guy doesn't even know it. then I cum again when I orgasm.  love stealthing

Yea, part of the issue is that after orgasming I lose the desire to eat  his ass. Having cum to eat is not a problem though as whenever I pull out his hole is always leaking my cum.  Though I will take jutsexnowatl advice and not cum balls deep, maybe just shoot part of my big load in his ass then feltch it out while shooting the rest on the sheets.