Lured by Perfection

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 13/10/2014 at 9:56 PM, WritingBug said:

Part 9  

Cum. Sweat. Lube. Before I came to this place, they were all things I would have said I never wanted in my mouth. Yet when I pushed my tongue into the hole of the guy in the sling, ...

I took one last look over my shoulder at all the horny guys that had been getting off on watching me, and for a moment, felt an almost overwhelming desire to stay.  ...

#WritingBug ...WELL DONE... 

what a shame that this turned out to be another well written story .. building up beautifully and left us hanging at the end with our cocks hard and NOTHING TO FINISH IT WITH ... 

such a pity when authors start a great story but fail to finish it ... like another member suggested - it would be so much better if the authors would write the whole story before they give it to us in parts ... as it is sooo frustrating when one is all hyped up and will never hear the outcome ...

• 1 year later...

I hope it is OK to post a *possible* conclusion to an unfinished story... it has been a few years since the author last posted.
This is how I imagine things going...

Part X

The skinhead led me back to the corridor where all the side rooms were, and managed to find an empty one. We went in and he closed the door.

"I think if you had stayed there much longer you would have ended up being gang banged in a sling!" he laughed. "Which might be hot, but not for your first time."

"Thanks for saving me", I said, although I was secretly a bit disappointed. My cock was so hard and I felt so horny that I really just wanted to get off.

"No problem" he said, straddling the bench in the middle of the room, and pulling me down to sit facing him. "You managed to hang on the the poppers?" he laughed, taking them from my hand, and pulling off my towel, releasing my now achingly hard cock.

I hadn't even realised that I still had them, everything was becoming a blur. He removed his own towel, letting his cock flop out on the bench between his legs. It was only semi-hard, but still huge. Suddenly all I wanted to do was suck it back to hardness. I leaned forward, licking my lips.

"You like my cock, don't you?" he asked, quietly, gently guiding my head down to his crotch.

"Mmm hmm" I mumbled, taking it in my mouth. As I did I heard him spit in his hand and he reached down my back, to my now naked ass and rubbed the spit on my hole. I focused on taking his cock as deep in my throat as I could, before it became totally hard again. He continued applying spit to my hole, gently massaging and probing me with his fingers.

After a while he stopped and told me to turn around, with my back to him. "I don't want to cum too soon" he said, "and I think you deserve to get rimmed after you rimmed that guy in the sling. See how it feels."

Reluctantly I let his cock fall from my mouth and turned around. He pushed me forward so I was laying down on my front, and then he handed me the poppers. "Try sniffing these", he said, "it will make it feel even better." Then before I could even open the poppers he grabbed my hips, pulling my cheeks apart and licked my hole. It felt so amazing I almost dropped the poppers!

He licked some more, and gradually pushed his tongue in to my hole. He was being so kind and gentle, and his mouth was so warm and the feeling was so amazing, that I felt totally relaxed and safe even as he began to insert one then two fingers inside my ass, gently twisting them around. I was so naive and enjoying the moment that I didn't realise he was preparing to fuck me.

"Sniff the poppers now" he said, so I removed the cap and took a quick sniff. The smell was a bit gross. "Again, more" he said "you get used to the smell." I sniffed more and I felt my body flushing and I could feel my ass relax around his fingers. "That's better he said, " pushing in a third finger, "I don't think your friend is coming, do you?"

"No" I said quietly. I was so off my head that I had forgotten all about Mr Perfect. I realised the bastard had stood me up.

The skinhead removed his fingers from my ass and told me to turn over on my back. As I lay back down he grabbed lifted my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He leaned forward and kissed me, and as he did I felt his thick cock sliding in my ass crack, rubbing over my hole and trying to find its way inside.

"You still want to save yourself for him?" he asked, spitting on his cock and rubbing it over my hole which was already relaxed enough for the tip to go inside. "Or you want to go home?"

This was supposed to be the day I would get fucked by the perfect guy, and he had bailed. I was horny before I got to the sauna and everything that had happened since was making it worse. My cock was so hard it ached. Fuck it, I decided, I took another big sniff of poppers and told him "No, I want you to fuck me."

"That's my boy" he said, pushing his cock harder in to my ass just as the poppers hit me "It may hurt a bit at first, but soon you will love it." As he said that he pushed so hard that the head of his cock forced its way in to my virgin hole.

The pain was intense, like being split in two! "Fuck!" I yelled.

"Just relax" he said, holding still for a moment before pushing in some more. "Use the poppers."

Evan as he pushed futher inside I felt the pain gradually ease, Eventually he was all the way in and I could feel his pelvis press against my ass. He leaned forward and kissed me again, holding his cock inside me as I adjusted to the strange sensation of being full, in pain and more turned on than I have ever been.

Part XI

Just at that moment, the door opened and someone came in. "There you are!"

Skinhead broke off the kiss and we both looked up to see the black guy from the changing room earlier.

"Mind if I watch?" he said, locking the door and dropping his towel to reveal a huge cock.

"Sure" said the skinhead, although he didn't look too pleased. He began moving his cock in my ass, slowly back and forwards. "Why don't you suck his dick?" he said to me.

The black guy came closer and offered me his cock. It was so thick I wasn't sure I could open my mouth wide enough, but I stuck out my tongue and sucked the head as best I could.

"Good boy" said the black guy, gently pushing my head with his hand so he could work his cock deeper in to my mouth. I could also see him run his other hand down the skinheads back to his ass, where he seemed to be urging the skinhead to fuck me deeper.

At this point I wasn't thinking I was just feeling. The skinhead's cock was making my ass feel amazing, it felt like I could feel the cock ring rubbing over my prostate. I sucked on the cock in my mouth as best I could, but was still only able to take a few inches.

Suddenly the black guy withdrew his cock from my mouth and went over to where dropped his towel and picked up a small bottle. "I brought some lube in case our young virgin needed it, but I guess not. Seems a shame to waste it, though." He squeezed some on his fingers and walked back over to the bench. To my surprise, instead of somehow applying it to my ass or the skinheads cock, he began rubbing it in to the skinheads hole.

"Oh shit that burns!" said the skinhead, freezing.

"Yeah, it's special lube" said the black guy "I heard it was your favourite. Loosens you right up. Maybe we can get you in the sling later? That's how you got your tattoo, isn't it?" He said, pushing three lubed fingers into skinhead's hole.

"You always manage to fuck the fresh virgins before anyone else, so I think it's only fair if I fuck you while you fuck him" he said, lubing up his cock and shoving it in to skinheads ass in one powerful thrust.

Part XII to follow if people want it.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5