Should I cheat my boyfriend?

bareCourious24

I am 24 years old an get never fucked bare. But I dream of it since years. I want it so bad. I want cum in my ass from as many boys and men as possible. But I have a boyfriend who doesnt know that I am at the breedingzone now.. What do you think? What should I do?

My 2p worth is yeah, do it. If it's in your head you're going to sooner or later anyway so why waste good breeding time & twist yourself all up into the bargain?

If you think he'd understand then yes tell him & take him with you, but if not, do it anyway

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree with the others. If your desire to get bred is that strong, you'll end up doing it. And, not just once, you'll want it over and over and over. I've been bred dozens of times, and I still want more everyday. If you don't tell him, you will eventually hurt him. Who knows, maybe he wants the same thing.

My 2p worth is yeah, do it. If it's in your head you're going to sooner or later anyway so why waste good breeding time & twist yourself all up into the bargain?

If you think he'd understand then yes tell him & take him with you, but if not, do it anyway

totally agree with Toxxic! take it or give it but do it! Kinda guy ya should hook up with and cheat on!

I do it too and luv every ass I can not pull out of whilst shooting my creamy man load deep up inside :P

• Like 1

I am 24 years old an get never fucked bare. But I dream of it since years. I want it so bad. I want cum in my ass from as many boys and men as possible. But I have a boyfriend who doesnt know that I am at the breedingzone now.. What do you think? What should I do?

Talk to your man first. You need to let him know of your cum dump nature and how you need it. If he says no or doesn't allow you then cheat. That's the best way to do it. You can always cheat before you tell him but then you'll need to deal with him being hurt and offended. Let him know about breedingzone too maybe let him read the forum and even sign up and learn more if he's curious himself.

Do it!

You will satisfy your sexual needs and, when your boyfriend eventually catches you, you will either lead your relationship in a new direction or be free to find a boyfriend who understands you.

Some things to be aware of:

- Once you start, you won't be able to stop -- barebacking or cheating. The "rush" from both activities is very powerful.

- You could get HIV. Use PrEP if you want to prevent that.

- You could get other STDs and pass them to your boyfriend. If he continues to fuck you safely, that will minimize, but not eliminate, the risk.

- Your boyfriend could leave you if he finds out that you are cheating. (On the other hand, if he really wants to be with you, he will start fucking you the way you want to get fucked -- bare -- and he will understand that your taking other guys' loads doesn't diminish your feelings for him.)

• Upvote 1

bareCourious24 -- just do it. Get what you need on the side. The BF will deal with it.

The BF will deal with it.. Does that mean if the cheater gets infected and knocks up the unknowing BF, the BF is just supposed to "deal with it"? That's playing with someone's life, their future, dreams.. Everything. To the OP, man up. Tell your BF before you cheat. You may be surprised at his response. And if he says no and splits with you... Well... Then you don't have to cheat.

Be a person of character, which is to be honest about what you want. If your boyfriend is not up for it, then break up with him. Cheating is essentially a coward move and everyone deserves to be with someone they trust.

I agree in a general or theoretical sense with the people who advocate telling the boyfriend first, but we should acknowledge the poster's sexual needs as being of the same importance -- and not better or worse than -- the boyfriend's needs. There shouldn't be any judgment, or question of character. Sex is sex.

If he gets fucked bare by other guys and the boyfriend continues to fuck him safely, there is almost no HIV risk to the boyfriend. Using PrEP or having a circle of known and trustworthy neg or undetectable tops would reduce the HIV risk even more. As for other STDs, most are curable, all are treatable, and no matter how much one trusts a sexual partner there is always some risk from his past or from his outside activities.

The only real issue is that an STD diagnosis could force an awkward conversation; at that point, there would be an ethical obligation to disclose the STD, though not necessarily the conduct. I've been reading a 50-year-old book about open marriage lately, and early proponents of that idea emphasized that privacy is healthy in a relationship.

Is there really anyone who thinks its ok to cheat on your bf, potentially expose him to various illnesses, and then deal with the possible consequences afterwards. No ones needs trump the responsibility to ensure you don't compromise someone else's health unnecessarily. And I am sure the poster knows that, and is just looking for justification to act in an completely immoral way.

If you think your need for bb sex is so strong then speak to your bf first. Let him know it is important to you and give him the opportunity to make the decision about it and the possible consequences for his health. But if he says no, then you have to either abide by that or leave him. You have the right to make choices about your health, but not his.