Big Kenny's Gift to Mark

I headed to the superette to pick up a six-pack. I walked in the door and greeted Ty, the proprietor's 22 year old son, who was working one of the two registers and then headed back to the seldom-used restroom at the back of the store. Also heading for the one-holer was Mark, a young guy Ty's age.

"You need to go?" I asked as I fumbled for a quarter for the pay lock.

He checked me out as he pulled a quarter from his pocket and said we could both go in. I thanked him as we entered. He pulled out his little cock and urinated into the bowl while we checked each other out. Mark was a bit slender as well as an inch or two under six feet. His unisex clothing, long hair and clean shaven face gave him a common look of most guys his age, his unibrow was his only unusual feature. I had nutted in his mouth a few months before and was glad to have another go at him. My poz sperms hadn't knocked him up through his mouth so I'd planned to shag his ass next time I saw him.

I was a husky man in my late thirties, a couple of inches over six feet, and about 200 pounds, having dropped from 240 due to the HIV. I sported a flattop haircut, classic hornrim type glasses, good body hair, dirt under my nails from my job working at the junk yard and sweaty size twelve feet that enjoy good oral service. My hearty appetite and blue-collar mostly outdoor jobs kept me in good shape, which helped my drug cocktail do its job.

"Good thing you're going first because I need to take a shit," I said as he finished pissing.

"You want a blumpkin?" he asked.

I hid my surprise and said yes even though I wanted to fuck his ass. At least it would save time by 'priming' my dick so I'd need less time to nut in his ass. After he finished pissing he lowered the seat for me and even put an ass-gasket on it for me while I dropped my cutoff jeans.

"Thanks Mark," I said.

"At your service," he replied.

I sat my ass on the seat and he knelt and bent over, steadied himself and sucked my cock into his mouth. "I'm gonna piss first so be ready to drink it." I told him and farted before emptying my bladder and ass. He had a bit of trouble at first but was able to gulp my piss under the trying circumstances without letting more than a few drops leak out between his lips and my cock shaft. I felt good even though getting blumped by someone on my shit list would have been more fun for me. I finished pissing and Mark swallowed the last of it. He then began pumping his head on my cock as I finished my dump. The stink of my shit filled the room as it wafted its way up to the exhaust fan grill in the corner of the ceiling over the john.

Being cut, I needed a while more to bust my nut. It had taken Mark twenty minutes to get me off the earlier occasion when he sucked me, although I could have cut that time in half by holding his head and face-fucking his mouth. "Okay, I need to stand up," I told him. He pulled his head off my cock and I stood halfway up and did the paperwork. I wanted to cum in Mark's ass as soon as possible so naturally I told him I wanted to fuck it. He knelt and sucked my cock into his mouth to reharden it. A minute later my dick was throbbing hard.

I stepped to the restroom door and opened it a crack to see if anyone was waiting to piss or shit. The coast was clear so I closed and locked it again and told Mark I was ready to finish the aborted blumpkin by fucking his ass. "I got no lube. You have any?" he asked.

"We'll use your spit and some of that liquid hand soap," I told him.

He wasn't too happy but decided getting fucked with this lube now beats likely missing the opportunity later to feel my masculine power inside him. He knelt and sucked my throbbing dick back into his mouth and soaked it in his spit, then opened wide and pulled back. I got some soap from the dispenser and slathered it onto my dick including my dickhead and my whole shaft. Mark dropped his pants and undershorts to the floor, turned around, bent-over and grabbed the sink. I decided to shove a lubed finger up his ass to lube him inside because the lube on my dick might not be enough even though his anal cherry was long-gone. I shoved my middle finger just halfway up his ass, thrust and twisted it a few times, yanked it out and washed my hand. I basically wanted to have enough lube at his entrance to minimize the pain and any screams but leave his hole more or less unlubed so I could stretch, tear and abrade it inside with my dickhead before my precum and thrusts started adding lube further up his hole.

I leaned over, spat on his asshole, stood back up and put my dick to his hole, grabbed his hips and shoved my dick up his ass with a snap of my hips as he grimaced and whined. I grinned to myself as my weapon slid right up his ass which seemed to embrace it. Once hilted, I flexed my dick in him, feeling his hole snugly around it as it expanded in him each time I flexed. He grimaced with each slight expansion of my dick as he felt the power of me within him. I then began fucking him, starting off with a series of hip-snaps to tear him up inside as much as possible, my grip on his hips keeping him in place while I enjoyed putting it to him. I then settled into more regular thrusting using him the way we men use a woman. Although he had been fucked quite a number of times he was nice and tight for my loggerhead. I didn't really care as long as I had a nice piece of that asshole and pozzed him.

He began getting used to the pain as the sounds of the fuck filled the room and I could tell he was beginning to enjoy being used by a manly stud like me. I had seen some of the other guys he'd been with as well as saw a few of them having their pieces of him, mostly with condoms. His bullpen ranged from poofy guys whom he 69ed with to masculine total Top men like me who fucked and used him but just about all of them had smaller dicks then my eight and a half inches and they were either neg, wore rubbers or just plain failed to poz him. I felt blessed to have a good sized dick which could pump pain into most holes, stretch-rip their holes inside and knock-up just about any neg ass hole I fucked.

I fucked that asshole with gay abandon, enjoying how good I felt, knowing he would be my next victim. I fucked him harder and faster, he tried to get away but my grip on his hips and the threat of me jabbing my thick nails into him held him fast as I pounded away, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass which likely could have been heard outside the restroom. I knew he was still feeling some pain but being the man in our relationship my priority was my enjoyment of the piece and getting my HIV-laden rocks off in him. A few more minutes brought me to pre-nut as I continued fucking him.

I felt it coming and let my hips take over and then finally nutted in the asshole while trying to keep my knees from shaking. My dick felt excellent as I hilted myself to pump my initial rapid-fire spurts off in the punk who seemed relieved even though the expansion of my dick in his hole renewed the pain just a little. After my initial volley finished I repeatedly pulled halfway out and slammed it home to pump the rest of my sperms into his abraded rectum and force them and their HIV load into his rectal walls. I hilted myself again and left it in a moment, enjoying how good I felt knocking-up his AIDS-virgin hole by shooting my virus-laden cum inside him and repeatedly thrusting to mash it into his anal walls to enter his system. My dick felt great like I was still cumming as I kept thrusting, enjoying the thrill of exercising my manly power to fuck someone up by fucking him.

A couple of minutes later I finished thrusting and pulled out, my dick satisfied. I checked it. It was fairly clean, a tad of cum, brown and some blood on it. "Okay, suck it clean," I ordered him.

He gave a disgusted look but turned around and knelt before me to suck off and swallow what he'd left on my dick when I pulled out. He seemed about to vomit a couple of times but fortunately he didn't. I sure felt good having used him as a urinal, cunt, cum-dump and dick-cleaner, just another way of proving my superior manhood and his lack thereof as well as the really good orgasm my dick felt when I ejaculated my dirty poz spunk in him and forced my virus into his bloodstream with my continued thrusts. Another manly stud's conquest and victory over yet another lesser man.

A couple of minutes later the last of what he'd left on my dick reached his stomach. He sucked off of my now clean dick and kissed it and my balls as I had reminded him to do.

Satisfied, I pulled up my pants and washed my hands while he licked his chops while pulling up his pants. I stepped past him on my way out the door. Ty was coming up from the store room in back so I glanced at Mark to let him know our time in the john was definitely up. He slunk by. I greeted Ty as Mark slipped out and split, likely ashamed of himself. Ty gave me a knowing grin. "I'll get you next time Ty. See you then," I said.

"The sooner the better," he replied as he entered the john to piss.

I decided to formally introduce Ty to Mark next time so they could get it on. I was glad Ty harbored no ill feelings toward me for pozzing him the year before. I still remembered how great the fuck was and how utterly fantastic my dick felt when I injected my virus-laden sperms carrying their deadly toxic load into Ty's ass. I was later jazzed that he was glad he had been pozzed by me instead of someone like Mark. He never told his father I was the stud who had pozzed him.

Several weeks later I saw Mark. He was feeling ill, likely catching the HIV flu. I took the time to check on him a week later. He was worse and the week after that he was bedridden, sweating and suffering the other symptoms of the flu. A bedside table next to his nighstand held almost a dozen different medications. Seeing how he was suffering got my dick hard, same as when I'd seen Ty about a month after I'd knocked him up. As I had desired to do with Ty, I wanted to jerk off into his mouth but saved it and went and fucked Ty who shared my delight in pozzing Mark.

I again remembered how good I felt nutting in Ty, my big horny penis pumping my life-changing jizzum in him and when I pulled out of him how he lovingly sucked my weapon clean and gave it and my balls a big kiss even though he knew I was poz. Mark was suffering as bad as Ty had from my potent virus. I felt fortunate my own suffering hadn't been that bad, thanks to being in top physical condition and starting me meds just as soon as I suspected I'd caught the bug.

Like Ty before him, Mark had taken a week or two longer to recover than it had taken me. Mark wasnt too happy but he was glad he would never need to worry about the AIDS flu again nor having to ask the men who fucked him to use condoms but on the other hand he knew his life would be shortened and filled with needing to take meds and suffer the side-effects for the rest of it. I myself took my meds religiously but many poz guys slacked or took 'holidays' which made the meds less effective when they resumed taking them.

As with Ty, I fucked Mark several more times, enjoying fucking him shooting more of my toxic pozz jizz in him, each time remembering how great I felt when I pozzed him. I also fucked his mouth a few times so he could taste my dick and the cum that changed his life.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

mmm FUCK YEAH!

God Every time I see a new story buy you Tailgunner, I KNOW I'm going to shoot my Nut over it!

You really have some of the fucking hottest verbiage, poz talk, and dirty writing here!

If it were possible I'd want to "hire you" to write for me >:)