What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

I was always a careful bottom and only got fucked if the top wore a condom.  I hated the way they felt and having to take a break during the sex to put it on for him, but that's safe sex, (right).  I don't know who I got pozzed by, and frankly don't care at this point - even if he did it on purpose, because I love bb-ing - so hot and sexy.The first bb cock I took (with my knowledge) wa on the day I got my HIV+ test results.  The nurse had broken the news to me (I actually was not too surprised) and my mind drifted during her going through the requiredd health info.  When she was finished, I left the clinic and called Dave, my dealer, to see if I could come over.  He said sure and I arrived 20 minutes later.  Dave let me in and a friend, Rob had also stopped by.  When I got Dave alone, I told him I needed him to fuck me.  He called to Rob and asked you wanna tag Matt here with me?  Rob said sure and when they began to put me in position to spit-roast me, I saw Dave had a condom.  I told him i wanted both of them bb - they were both poz too.  The two of them fucked me for most of the afternoon - and I will always remember the totally profound sense that in offering my hole to them bare and taking their loads I was really became a bottom in truest sense of the word, and I still get that same feeling everytime I give my hole up bb. 

• Upvote 1

It is amazing feeling someone else in you and nothing in between. And the deposit he leaves behind makes it even better. 

My top 3: 

3) Knowing another man is in you

2) The feeling when he first enters your body

1) Walking around with cum in your ass

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole
  1. getting fucked by a stranger, someone or better a whole group you barely know...
  2. using you as a sex object, basically the slut that you are at his or their will just so he or they could have their sexual release...
  3. having him or them deposit a gooey substance in your ass that was seconds before part of their system, their body and now becomes part of your system...

...those are in fact the things I find so hot and irresistible that I just can't stop bare-backing as a bottom.

Just wished the pozzing or STD part didn't come into the equation... The top three points are filthily good enough for me...

I have to agree with cumslut23. The knowledge that another man has decided that he wants to enter you is amazing, and then to feel his raw cock just slide right in is heaven. The following silky pull-outs and push-ins are amazing. His hot skin on my hot hole. And when he just fucks me the way HE wants to fuck, I love that. I also love the fact that we are 'working' towards the same end result: his cum in my hole. I'm just the vehicle for it. Knowing that is extremely hot.

• 2 years later...

the feeling of cum squirting in your hole after an intense pounding. Knowing you've got a man's DNA in your ass, searching for the egg that is not there. POZ cum searching to infect, UD just wanting to be in there filling me up.  Nothing in life is more intense and enjoyable

• Like 1

It's all great! From feeling a fellow male's skin against your own as he sinks his hard meat into you to the pulsing of his cock as he sprays his nut juice into your guts and leaves his most intimate  product inside you to become  a part of you with all the other cum being dumped into you. Thousands of partners later the pleasure of it is still fresh.

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 7/16/2014 at 1:58 PM, bottompigboi said:

I love knowing that my ass has turned on a man enough to cum ...and for me to submit my ass ,the most intimate of holes to his dominance.... and to feel his cum..a physical manifestation of his desire.... deposited within me

I agree... I love turning someone else on to the point that they bust their nuts

i know i am being redundant, but the best for me is no barrier between me and the top.  

For me, getting bred is first about the attitude, the fact that the top has something of himself that he wants to put and leave inside of me. His cum, orgasm, joy, lust, pleasure are all left inside of me after he is gone. If he uses a condom, it's like taking all those things and putting them in a trash bag instead of inside of me.

For me, it's party being dominated by a top and him making me his by fucking me and cumming in me, but what gets me hard is at the end, when he's about to cum, I tighten up my hole even more and whether or not I can feel the cum, I can definitely feel the bottom side of his dick spasming as he cums in me. That is so hot I almost shoot and I get weak in the knees.

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

when a top thrusts his dick in and out of my hole fast and hard getting ready 2 shoot his sperm up my ass. no care in the world about me or if i want a buttload of jizz in my ass or if it hurts my ass or not. getting my ass used by dudes that dont disclose status or could care less if i fell of the face of the planet after they get what they want out of my ass. ive picked up many dudes at rest areas and gone with them in their cars 2 nearby parks where they impregnate my ass then leave me there face down on the ground while their sperm drains further up my guts. the best part tho is when the top shoots up my ass and i get the wet slimy feeling in my guts from his sperm deposit.