What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

It's all of the above. I love raw cock in me and as often as possible. Raw is best as I love men's seed in me. It is psychological but as a submissive total bottom I know I have done my job well when a man wads in me and I also feel that his jizz is my reward. <My sex life is never about me, it is about me pleasuring my top/s the best way I can and to heighten their experience I am in heaven from the second a raw cock enters me.

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2014 at 3:47 AM, ff-whole said:

The submissive feeling of getting pounded and feeling a hard dick entering my arse. Then when the top is cumming, knowing you have a load of hot sticky goo in your arse. The slutty feeling of being used and when it's a gangbang in a guy sauna, or darkroom, the whore I am. I love to be used in all kind of positions and being dominated.

100% spot on - I am exactly the same. I love being gangbanged and I love that feeling when your hole, the inside of your legs are all sticky from cum leaking out and I love that feeling of having a mixture of loads in me - that is my reward!

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2014 at 3:48 AM, faggot hole said:

It is the thrill of knowing that He has deposited the gift of His seed deep within me; that i am, in a way slightly more human because i carry that seed within me. Also, and definitely not to be minimized, is the comfort that comes from knowing that by taking my ass, He is taking control, that He is asserting ownership, that He is confirming, once again, that my role in life, as a cum receptacle is a worthy one; that by abusing me He is honoring me as well.

perfectly put. The greatest privilege in my life is for a man to fuck me and blow his wad in me. I always try and keep mens' seed in me as long as possible - I love being filled with cum = even cum in my mouth heightens my senses and gets me so horny. I love men using me and taking control - that is what I am on the map for - to take cock and seed.

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2014 at 6:42 AM, a2malways said:

As a new convert to barebacking, one of the biggest motivators was ass to mouth. I love sucking a cock that has been pulled straight from my ass.

But I can say one of the great, somewhat unanticipated thrills of barebacking is the absence of negotiation. The moment comes after I have been sucking a guy for a while and he reaches down to feel my ass and finds it already lubed and we wordlessly engage. I position myself, offering my ass and he gets behind me and enters. No talk, no condoms, no equivocation. Just raw fucking.

as you should. I always clean my tops and continue to lick, clean, and kiss their cock and balls until they pull away. It is my job to clean my tops if they have privileged me with their cock and seed.

• 1 month later...

Raw, lust laden, animalistic, uninhibited, Man-on-Man fucking that only comes sans condoms.

I love the feelng as the head of his manhood drives into my hole without care for the pain it initially causes. Inch after sweet inch slides into me slowly, feeling like an eternity until his crotch is pressed firmly on my ass cheeks. He pauses for a few seconds, savoring the sweet tightness of my hole, knowing before the night is over, it will look like a wrecked whore's cunt, gasping open and brimming with seed. I can feel the pulse of his dick as I am stretched to the limit. Skin to skin, we are now connected on an ethereal level...the only thing that exist in this world is pleasure and lust.

I crave for the feeling of a huge, thick, veiny, juicy, raw cock churning my insides and digging against my P-spot. Seconds tick to minutes but time stands still in our world. He takes his time, savoring the sweet feeling of his ridged pole nestled in me. Oh shit, he's good...I feel a burning in me that explodes into a hands free orgasm that doesn't end. He now possesses my body and owns my soul. Then, the most ultimately delicious feeling as he quickens his pace, skin slapping loudly on skin, moans echoing through walls, then it happens...

The final, deepest thrust, the head of his cock pressing firmly against the walls of my boi pussy, I feel his cock quickly expand, then leap in my sloppy hole. The scalding heat of his cum washes through my core as he unloads the contents of his huge balls. His body jerks as I grip his meaty cock with my hole as hard as I can, milking every last drop of his essence into me. He gives me what no other man can...his unique brand of biology mixed with chemistry found in his genes.

As he pulls out of me, buckets of cum pour out of me like a burst dam. I greedily reach down and scoop up jizz by the hand full and lap the sweet nectar from my fingers. Hungry for more, I snatch his semi-erect cock, lazily dripping cum, and drink his man juice straight from the tap. I tease the underside of his fat cock head with my tongue, coaxing more cum out as his knees buckle from the overwhelming pleasure. A grin spreads across my face as I feel him getting hard again, ready for another round without rest. 

Never underestimate the power of real raw fucking...

• Upvote 5

Guest Bearman

Just adore raw cock.I get the shivers when I feel the raw head opening my hole knowing that very soon he will be balls deep inside me.There may well be pain but that actually adds to the thrill of expectation.The feeling as the top increases the speed and intensity of his thrusts as he gets to the point where he blasts a nice thick wad of his cum deep inside especially if at this point I believe that it is a nice toxic load.Of course after the withdrawal it is my privilege to clean his cock to express my gratitude for the gift he has bestowed on me.

I don't enjoy getting fucked unless it's bare. There are lots of reasons. Probably the big one is that condoms don't feel good inside me. I hate the feel of it. I hate the taste of it. It just completely turns me off. I love that raw sex needs less artificial lube. I love getting his cock covered in my spit and knowing that will be enough for him to fuck me. And then just bending over and offering my hole with no barriers and no stopping to put a condom on. I feel every inch of an uncovered cock as it enters me and I LOVE IT. It feels hot and intimate and a little bit dangerous. And once he's inside me he'd better cum. Nothing turns me on more than getting bred. The idea of another man's cum filling me up is one of the big reasons I like getting fucked in the first place. Even my own orgasm isn't as important to me as having his seed shot up my ass. I crave it. I love cum. I love making men cum. I love making them cum in my mouth too. But nothing is as satisfying as an assload of cum. Except maybe for the next load. Damn. Now I need to get fucked. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Memphian
18 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Raw, lust laden, animalistic, uninhibited, Man-on-Man fucking that only comes sans condoms.

I love the feelng as the head of his manhood drives into my hole without care for the pain it initially causes. Inch after sweet inch slides into me slowly, feeling like an eternity until his crotch is pressed firmly on my ass cheeks. He pauses for a few seconds, savoring the sweet tightness of my hole, knowing before the night is over, it will look like a wrecked whore's cunt, gasping open and brimming with seed. I can feel the pulse of his dick as I am stretched to the limit. Skin to skin, we are now connected on an ethereal level...the only thing that exist in this world is pleasure and lust.

I crave for the feeling of a huge, thick, veiny, juicy, raw cock churning my insides and digging against my P-spot. Seconds tick to minutes but time stands still in our world. He takes his time, savoring the sweet feeling of his ridged pole nestled in me. Oh shit, he's good...I feel a burning in me that explodes into a hands free orgasm that doesn't end. He now possesses my body and owns my soul. Then, the most ultimately delicious feeling as he quickens his pace, skin slapping loudly on skin, moans echoing through walls, then it happens...

The final, deepest thrust, the head of his cock pressing firmly against the walls of my boi pussy, I feel his cock quickly expand, then leap in my sloppy hole. The scalding heat of his cum washes through my core as he unloads the contents of his huge balls. His body jerks as I grip his meaty cock with my hole as hard as I can, milking every last drop of his essence into me. He gives me what no other man can...his unique brand of biology mixed with chemistry found in his genes.

As he pulls out of me, buckets of cum pour out of me like a burst dam. I greedily reach down and scoop up jizz by the hand full and lap the sweet nectar from my fingers. Hungry for more, I snatch his semi-erect cock, lazily dripping cum, and drink his man juice straight from the tap. I tease the underside of his fat cock head with my tongue, coaxing more cum out as his knees buckle from the overwhelming pleasure. A grin spreads across my face as I feel him getting hard again, ready for another round without rest. 

Never underestimate the power of real raw fucking...

Damn, that got me rock hard.  You totally get it.

I am as barenekkid stated above, I hate the feel  of condoms, they are very uncomfortable for me. I enjoy being a dark room anonymous bottom that knows I am there for the sole purpose of pleasing any top that wants to walk in, play with and fuck my pussy raw for as long as he needs to in order to pleasure himself by breeding my hole.  I treasure every drop that is deposited in me and the feeling of it leaking out over the course of the night after I have retired to bed, getting up in the morning and the sweet masculine smell of sweat and cum radiating around the bed always makes me want to add to the mixture.  I have become almost exclusive for the use of BBC and absolutely love the feel and the way a BBC works my cunt and leaves me aching for more raw cock.

• Like 1

I love the feeling of raw cock fuckin me. I am not there to please anyone but myself when I am in a darkroom or anon situation. Pleasing myself means getting fucked raw (feeling) and getting filled with cum which makes me feel slutty which I love. I care about the tops as much as they care about me. We don't know each other. It's a one off transaction in which I take his sperm and we both move on satisfied 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2014 at 3:48 AM, faggot hole said:

It is the thrill of knowing that He has deposited the gift of His seed deep within me; that i am, in a way slightly more human because i carry that seed within me. Also, and definitely not to be minimized, is the comfort that comes from knowing that by taking my ass, He is taking control, that He is asserting ownership, that He is confirming, once again, that my role in life, as a cum receptacle is a worthy one; that by abusing me He is honoring me as well.

totally how I feel also - my total role is to surrender myself to tops for their use and pleasure. My reward is their beautiful hard cock in me and their seed deposited in me.