What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:27 AM, Bearman said:

Just adore raw cock.I get the shivers when I feel the raw head opening my hole knowing that very soon he will be balls deep inside me.There may well be pain but that actually adds to the thrill of expectation.The feeling as the top increases the speed and intensity of his thrusts as he gets to the point where he blasts a nice thick wad of his cum deep inside especially if at this point I believe that it is a nice toxic load.Of course after the withdrawal it is my privilege to clean his cock to express my gratitude for the gift he has bestowed on me.

spot on - I too always clean my top's cock ad balls to show my appreciation for the fuck and the seed he has given me. 

So many excellent comments...I agree with just about everything I’ve read. I feel a great sense of cum-unity with my fellow cumhole bottoms.

One aspect I didn’t notice anyone comment on: You know how, after several fucks and breedings, your reach down and can feel your fuckhole has gotten puffy and distended? THAT moment bends my mind. I call it getting my pussy. I finger my pussylips and finger my hole - a gift I give myself. It is like a metamorphosis has occurred and I am “made hole”. It is rapture.

As I have recently been fucked for the first time in over 20 years, what I really liked was the sensation of a wet hole, with white cream seeping out. I loved the smell. There is that physical sensation, but there is a psychological side. The guy who I sat on and made cum was almost 20 years my junior, had a fit body, and a lovely cock with black hair framing the base. I made him shoot quick too. I felt very satisfied that he wanted to give me his seed. I went to sleep with his cum in me...I felt whole.

Having topped exclusively for a very long time, I experienced a very different view of a fuck.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

For me, I am very submissive & somewhat femme by nature. When I'm with a man I give myself to him completely! 

To me allowing the top to be in control, fuck me bare and cum inside me really solidifies my role as a femme bottom!

Feeling his bare cock inside me and hearing him moan and shout that he's cumming really turns me on and puts a smile on my face! 

• Like 1

As tempting as it may be to describe some physical aspect of the experience, such as the creamy finish, I'd actually say the best part is the mental feeling of being fucked raw.

I started out bottoming with condoms - it was the mid 90s, lots of judging against barebacking in those days.  To me, it never felt that great.  Started wondering if maybe I wasn't really a bottom after all, so became mostly a top.  A couple of years after that, I got fucked bareback for the first time, and that's exactly when I knew what sex between two men was supposed to be like.  It felt amazing physically and it made me give myself over to my top completely.  I'd prefer to think of that experience as the time I truly lost my virginity to a man, even though it wasn't really my first time.

• Like 2

Although I do mostly top, i get the urge once in awhile to have my hole opened up.  When I do, I think I am mentally getting off on having submitted myself to someone else.  I really love feeling a cock spurting deep in me, that warm sensation.  

For me it’s knowing that someone’s DNA is being planted in your own body 

the breeder is becoming a part of you and especially when they don’t pull out and continue to work there toxic seed into the walls of your fertile breeding chamber . And When they finally do pull out none of there toxic seed leaks out . hours later , still nothing comes out. It’s at that moment you know your fertile man womb has received all of his toxic babies and you are now pregnant with his aids babies 

for me it doesn’t get any better than that 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest dale3

showing your are completely giving your body to satisfy someone else. Accepting his seed and if he is poz, becoming pregnant with his toxic strain

Besides skin on skin feels completely natural and the way male sex was meant to be.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, its the whole thing, I love to completely shave my body from my head to toe, I just love the smooth feeling, I love playing with my hole getting it ready for someone to absolutely fuck it senseless, when I’ve shaved its time for action, its like I’ve spent all that time getting ready for someone to cum inside it, offering my hole up, someone to rim then fuck, when its happening its great, all smooth feeling so sexy but so dirty, then when he tells me he’s cumming right in me, feeling his grip on my smooth body tighten! Wow, i’m hard just typing this! Of course, when he’s cum and pulls out you feel all loose, and sticky, the whole experience is just fantastic!