What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

1,  feeling the tip of his penis against my ass hole and when the head pops in.  omfg i love that feeling

2.  feeling his dick widen my ass when he's cumming.  i love feeling his dick throbbing in me.  nothing gets me more excited than when i feel his cum shooting balls deeo in my ass.  it's just so fucking sexy.

I haven't bottomed much but have enjoyed it when I have taken dick up my ass.  My hole is tight and some day my successful pozzing studd will knock me up good and proper! LoL. Like so many of us that enjoy and count on this website and community, I look forward to being of service and using my future pozzing tool for those that WANT it.  Gotta get some caring poz men to FIX me.  The Demon Seed paintings are your reward for successful studd service.  My own artwork from PTSD Veterans Art Therapy

20200626_032834.jpg

20200626_032821.jpg

Last week I took my first load , I've be getting bareback for 9 years, but my fuck buddy was fucking me so good when he came I pushed my ass hard against his cock. I didn't feel him shoot his load, but felt  my ass was dripping wet from his cum.  So I let him fuck me and cum in me right after. 

• 1 month later...

the feeling of that cock as it thickens, pulses as it is shooting a load. Feeling the warmth of that load as it fills me. the feeling of it leaking out of me later. The knowledge that i have some man's dna inside of me to contribute to microchimerism.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest MotelCumdumpCD

I enjoy hearing how intense and good the orgasm is while cum is being pumped into my ass. I also enjoy when the next person pushes in and vocalizes how Much he enjoys feeling cum from other people inside me. His appreciation of people’s cum in my ass def triggers lots of ass to mouth so we can both enjoy all of the come I’ve collected in my ass

• 4 weeks later...

when im naked with a man, Im on my knees or on my stomach and any other position my man is behind me, I have made his cock hard, he is enjoying both the view of my ass and shoving his cock inside of me. I feel his penis sliding in me and I feel like his bitch, I belong to him, i feel a connection with him as he is inside of me. Im his to enjoy and his pleasure becomes my goal and desires. to make a comparison, may not be the same but in any case I feel like a woman who is being fucked by her man feeling desires for him, as he fucks me im his, his body controls me and when his seem comes inside of me, I feel he just made love to me and im his to please and do as he wants. He owns me, my ass is his and i love every move from the time he starts to check out my ass and wants to fuck me.

• 5 months later...

What I like most of all is when strong, manly, hunky, macho, hairy, beefy, muscular men tops give me their DNA. I keep everything in my ass so that it is absorbed by my mucous membranes. I like strong men, I am total bottom, I like to hear them cum and growl. Otherwise I like to do the cumdump at the sex club, I like being used as an object. And also as a black bottom I prefer interracial sex and take DNA from men from other communities (white and arab).

• Like 1