Does manstink make your pussy twitch?

CallMeSir

I think I've grown somewhat immune to poppers (either the new formulas are too crappy or my body has adapted to compensate the high). But there are three smells that ALWAYS get me going... pits, feet, and BALLS!!!

The best part, is that every man is slightly different, entirely unique. Every man even has his own variations: From a no-soap shower to lightly sweaty, to end-of-day, to outright funk... manscents are like a buffet of horniness.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very attracted to the smell of a sweaty crotch. Not sure why but pits, while also a turn on, don't do it for me as quickly. And I love the smell of a nice ass. It might have to do with places a dick is found or goes. A nice sweaty ass and crotch make me want to bury my face in them and lick away. Same for uncut cheesy dicks, I just want to lick them clean. Not really sure why some of us are wired that way, but I am definitely more likely to want to fuck a guy that is smelly over one freshly showered. Probably something a bit more primal than today's society allows for.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2014 at 7:09 PM, Belfast-Bottom said:

I find mild male crotch odour on an otherwise clean man arousing, but rank sweaty armpits are a turn off for me. To each his own.

ditto. i've never been turned on by strong smells.  i have had more than a few cocks offered through glory holes that smelled of piss or general funk... i always suck them though. If a guy wants His cock taken care of, i want it no matter what.