Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

Michael Brandon was the first and last time I bottomed.  His monster cock penetrated my ass and I wasn't going to give into the pain I experienced.  I have been a total top ever since with a nice thick 8 inch cock.  Some guys have a hard time taking my meat but I do what I can to help them relax and enjoy a hot fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The biggest I took must have a little over 9". I hadn't been fucked in a while and doubted he would manage to get it in. But he played with my ass first and when he was about to slide in there was no problem at all to my surprise. Inch by inch he got in ballsdeep. It felt amazing, totally filled up. I was in lust/love with his cock. He fucked like a champ and left me exhausted. Told me he loved my silky hole. Unfortunately he had a BF and we never had a repeat.  

• 2 weeks later...

You run the risk of turning into a size queen.  The 2nd cock I ever took was a little over 10" and we came together, probably my best fuck ever.   Since then I've taken up to 12" and for many years didn't bottom for anyone that was smaller than I am, and I'm 8.5"s.  With my size almost everyone wants to bottom for me, so a majority of the times I get fucked it is a flip fuck with another big dicked guy.

"Played with your ass first" you're lucky bud. Was 21 at the time and in Montreal for pride. While flying on E friends and I went to G.I. Joe. While I was suckin a dude off in the dark room, on all fours getting my throat fucked. A massive cock (9-10) was rammed into my ass balls deep with the first thrust. At the time all I could feel was gut in my chest and let out the loudest scream, but he kept on with a few more. Couple dudes I'm told pulled him off of me when I passed out. He ran out of the bath house naked, massive cock bouncing covered in well me. I didn't press charges but the cops that caught up with him later did. 

Didn't stop me from going back in 3 years later... 

Biggest one I ever took was 13 1/2 inches the guy could self suck himself. It hurt like hell I could barely walk for a week my ass was sore for  a solid month was it worth it hell yes one of my top ten fucks in my life. Not a size queen though I honestly for a regular fuck bud type thing prefer the guy to be around 6 inches and no more than 9. But I would not turn down the monster ones they can be fun just would not want one that big all the time.

• Upvote 1