Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

There are two types of pain: the initial one from it pushing thru your second ring and the other one from a long dick hitting your S-curve full force.

For the initial pain, stretch your hole over time by using ever thicker butt plugs and dildos.  I sometimes will wear a buttplug all day to cause a semi-permanent gape, especially if I know I will be taking an especially huge dick in the near future.  Soon you will find that you will be able to slip in your smaller toys in with no problem after getting used to the larger ones. The intent is to loosen your inner ring and give it muscle memory and not tighten up the moment before penetration.

To practice taking a long cock, clean your self out good and deep, take a long flxible dildo (15 inches or more), and learn to slip it past your S-curve.  Remember the feeling and the angle. Practice long dicking yourself, pulling the dildo almost all the way out, then shoving it in using a fluid motion past your curve.  Dont ever force it though, or you may cause damage. Get familiar with the angle in both missionary, doggy, etc. Each position and even the way your legs are placed will slightly change the angle. When actually fucking, have the top push into your S-curve until you feel a dull pain or pressure deep in you, have him stop and you swivle and rock your hips until you feel the dick "pop" in and slide past the curve. You may want the top use shallow strokes until you get used to it before he can actually long dick you. Over time your S-curve may straighten a little and you will get used to having a long dick slide right in.

Bottom line is don't  shy away from big dicks. Technique and practice will make it pleasureable...you msy even get mind blowing, hands-free orgasms. 

Oh yeah, there's a third I forgot to mention...the psin from having your hole totally blown up from a mammoth sized dick(s) fir hours on end, with gallons of cum deposited deep in your bowels. You just have to get used to that post-fuck trauma. Power bottoms actually savor that pain, knowing it cums from a job well done.

• Upvote 3

Good post - as a lover of BBC, I agree it's 1,000 % worth it!!! A real ass-loving HUNG top w/ 10+ inches can make me cum hands free by constant prostate stimulation  and with a little dildo work in advance and poppers, pleasure is just around the corner!

I have never taken a large cock.....and then wished I had not.   Interesting (to me a least) is that some big cock guys seem to have very little skill as tops.  Perhaps with a huge member, they do not need a lot of skill.   I do not seek out large cocks, but I certainly never say no to one either.   To me, the little bit of pain is just a reminder I am getting something a bit out of the ordinary......

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest AmbertheTG75

I just took my first bbc this last weekend. He was 9 inches and thick as hell. It hurt at first but the pain went away quickly. Definetly can't wait till the next time. 

Biggest one I took was 12" German stud at a gay nude resort in Palm Springs. Was a long time ago but have fond memories. Guys were watching and cheering as I first squatted on that big pole and then later took it doggie. Hurt so good!

Guest GoneFishing

I am at the point that I will take monster cock without fear.  In fact,  I love to challenge my ass limits and get it nicely stretched out.  

Poppers and a nice load to slick my hole. 

9 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

I am at the point that I will take monster cock without fear.  In fact,  I love to challenge my ass limits and get it nicely stretched out.  

Poppers and a nice load to slick my hole. 

As am I. My Bad Dragon addiction saw to that. There is no guy with a big enough cock to give me pause.

Guest GoneFishing
24 minutes ago, TheLeshii said:

As am I. My Bad Dragon addiction saw to that. There is no guy with a big enough cock to give me pause.

hell yeah ☣️❗️❗️

Guest takingdeepanal

First time I took something 10+ inches, I visualized my ex-wife screaming while getting pounded by the same size. Relaxed me - and made me more enthusiastic than what my Top thoughT I'd be. Even more enthusiastic as it was the firsT nighT I'd ever used crysTal.

15 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

First time I took something 10+ inches, I visualized my ex-wife screaming while getting pounded by the same size. Relaxed me - and made me more enthusiastic than what my Top thoughT I'd be. Even more enthusiastic as it was the firsT nighT I'd ever used crysTal.

And the Greediest of the 3 little Piggies has never looked back! ???

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
1 minute ago, DaddysHand said:

And the Greediest of the 3 little Piggies has never looked back! ???

Exactly, Daddy. Who would have known that haTing my cheating stealing whore of a Latina Guatemalan model wife would lead me to discussing what we do in our PMs. Sober at the momenT, but you know what I NEED!