Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

Guest takingdeepanal

I also enjoy sensory diversion. Having something around your throat which can be tightened then loosened intermittently can shift your attention away from 11 inches (and bigger if there is a thick black vibrating dildo pushed in all the way to the base).

Guest hole4bbuse
On 3/31/2018 at 9:33 AM, ChainedBoy said:

I’ve taken some monster cock. All the way up to a genuine, honest-to-god WRIST THICK FOOTLONG DONG. You have to want that monster cock, need it, CRAVE IT. Open your mind and your body will follow.

We'll stated, agree for sure.

Guest hole4bbuse

No question, take it, get your head in the right place and enjoy and make the top happy by taking what he gives, as he gives it. You will not regret it.

Not for me - I love really thick cocks and I love being DP'd I get enormous pleasure from being really stretched a kind of pleasure and pain at the same time. Same as I love cock pumped into me in one go - so it takes my breath away 

Guest hole4bbuse
11 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

Not for me - I love really thick cocks and I love being DP'd I get enormous pleasure from being really stretched a kind of pleasure and pain at the same time. Same as I love cock pumped into me in one go - so it takes my breath away 

Yep equally correct, captured nicely

I've had one monster cock, and it was a fun experience, but not one I think I'd want very often. He was easily 13", if not longer, and THICK. When he had me get on my back and was lining up, I was extremely nervous. However after he opened me up and I relaxed, I started having anal orgasms almost immediately which persisted for over 2 hours after he finished fucking me. He also asked me if I've ever had my second ring opened up, I had no idea what he was talking about, then he bottomed out leaving me with a sensation of intense pleasure and sharp pain at the same time. It was too much. The overall experience was a lot of fun, but a thick cock long enough to reach my prostate or just beyond is more pleasurable for me than getting absolutely stuffed. I cum just as hard with my ideal size as getting gored with a monster anyway. He also wasn't into poppers, which definitely isn't a requirement for me, but man I wanted to try his cock with a good sniff. Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2014 at 2:35 PM, Pwrfkme06 said:

My job as a bottom is to take any cock any time and any size

exactly mine too and I am trying to work out how cock can hurt! I don't even have to ask tops to ease it into me I prefer them to just ram it in and fuck hard

Guest takingdeepanal
10 hours ago, Ozpig said:

exactly mine too and I am trying to work out how cock can hurt! I don't even have to ask tops to ease it into me I prefer them to just ram it in and fuck hard

Lie on your side next time, and ask them to ram it in. That might do the trick. 

I think I have always been prepared taking on large dicks - love the 1's longer than 9inches - looking for a monster / uncut 1's !   I at times play wth my toys - dildo's , butt plugs and inflatable 1's !  They can be nasty but I am addicted to large dcks - no dick refused ! I want them tear up my pussy cunt ass - go beyound the 2nd inner ring - breed and seed me multi times !  Love seeing them !   :)

Well, before poppers and playing only occasionally, larger cocks could cause discomfort. However, in the last several years, I’ve had larger cocks than ever before with no issues. I also refuse to use condoms since I got PrEP. I haven’t found a natural cock that’s too big as of yet.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I feel the guy knows what he's doing it doesn't have to be painful and can be fucking awesome and intense. A lot of it is physiology too. Some guys have really tight asses and canals and anything is going to hurt, and others don't. As a redhead I have a genetically (so I'm told) high tolerance for pain, and honestly that seems to be true. I can also take pretty big dicks and guys can be pretty rough. I do hook up with quite a few younger, inexperienced guys with big dicks and their lack of technique makes for painful fucks. I try and help them learn how to get better, but guys are just "ram it til I cum" guys who just want to get off. Big dicks don't have to be painful but they can be. Is it worst the pain? For me, yeah. I admit I'm a size queen and will go to the biggest dick by default.

If you take your time with it and know your limits it’s not always and shouldn’t be painful. If you can’t take it at first tu to work you’re way up to it with toys or (preferably) more cocks ?. That being said, there’s nothing wrong with not being able to take a dick, so don’t let people shame you for not being able to. Forcing it can lead to real problems that will sideline you for weeks or even months. Luckily I’ve never met a dick I can’t take, but I know total bottoms that physically can’t go above a certain size. You just have to know your body.

Edited by acristofsen
  • Upvote 2

• 9 months later...