Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

In my lifetime I have only had 1 extremely huge monster cock. It caught me by surprise because I’m not a power bottom, and just leaving wasn’t an option.  I was eager to please him, but he was so much larger than anything I have ever taken, and I told him that. He thought I was giving him gurly fem talk and told me to stop action like I never been fucked. After stacking the pillows on the edge of the bed he to me to get my fat ass up there. Once I was in the position he wanted I felt gel being rubbed on my butthole, then he put a healthy coating on his dick. Spreading me cheeks again he said he was going to fuck my pussy and pop my cherry again. I told him he promised to go take it easy on ass. And I got a “yea right” in return.

When his dickhead started entering me, I winced and started to chicken out and blabbered on about something he never stopped penetrating my asshole. Reaching back, I tried to push back on the base of his cock and moved my hand away thinking it was an act, but it really hurt. I remember asking him to slow down, he did put he was also getting pissed. Finally, I said it was too much and I was sorry. I couldn’t take it and I wanted him out of me. He said okay then it was like a bolt of lightning, he lied and forced his entire cock in my ass pussy. The pain was something I never experienced before; it felt like my asshole was being ripped open, I wanted to cry, I wanted to yell but most of all I wanted it to be over.

When he was done, I knew my butthole was bleeding from the assault and blood rings on his cock and he had zero sympathy. He was still pissed and called me a whiny little teasing bitch, put back on his clothes and left.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DEFINITELY worth it. I'm proud of the big dicks that pounded my hole. The key is to want it. You have to want that big dick to own you. Accept that you're a faggot and the Alpha has the right to fuck you. Relax and give yourself to the Man. A fags pleasure or pain doesn't matter at all. Only the Alpha's pleasure matters. Endure the pain for the Alpha. Let him stretch you out. 

Getting fucked by big dicks gives me faggot pride. 

• Upvote 1

Hell yes it is. The bigger the dick the deeper they shoot in my hole. I have a well used hole but this one huge guy who fucked me tore me up. Shot his load balls deep in me. He tore me and made me bleed a bit on his dick. When he was done I cleaned it all off with my mouth like a good cum dump should.

• 2 months later...
On 7/19/2019 at 3:38 AM, ff-whole said:

Two nights ago I had more than just a couple of really fat and big dicks that plowed my ass - sometimes I was in a sling, some while on a bench and some standing bend over ass open for loads... slow, hard and then slow again, but definitely wrecking my ass...
I lost count but I think I had a little over 10 guys fuck me and maybe 6 or so dumped their loads...
The thing is that when I get fucked I start to produce a lot of fluid myself which will leak from my ass, so you can't often tell if it's cumm at he moment.
Sometimes I go fucked with a condom and some tops don't even change their rubber in between going from one bottom to the other, so from a hygienic perspective this is not very good but I couldn't care less. With one I managed to retrieve the full condom and pushed the cumm in my ass after I got hies rubber. By then I was so wet and lubricated but also so wide and open; condom or not I wouldn't feel the difference any more. 

Totally true , in my case I be at a party - doing party favors - bondage - being multi loads breeding and seeding .  I was very fortunate having a Older Male Fem teaching - training me with toys - dildos .  Taking loads and use  a butt plug sleeping - stretching my cunt pussy - bondage - obeying - if I can do it with large dicks - I am very happy - love All fem boy whorers !      :)

• 4 years later...

I have been debating with myselfe the last few years about going to see this guy in my neighbour country wich has 10x7.5 inches, i just recently started using toys that size or bigger to be ready for it and the pain is starting to fade out deep i side and feel reeeeaaaally gooood, can any give a heads up on what to expect? Never been with a guy before and i wanna try bareback! I bet it feels so amazing.

On 10/12/2023 at 1:12 AM, FastHardPart said:

I have been debating with myselfe the last few years about going to see this guy in my neighbour country wich has 10x7.5 inches, i just recently started using toys that size or bigger to be ready for it and the pain is starting to fade out deep i side and feel reeeeaaaally gooood, can any give a heads up on what to expect? Never been with a guy before and i wanna try bareback! I bet it feels so amazing.

A 10x7.5" is doable. It's not your every day big dick, but if you practice a few days before you should be able to take it all in. Of course, it's not just the size that matters here. A good fuck with a very large dick is much dependent on yours and his anatomy: the shape of his cock, the curvature, cut or uncut, etc., as well as your hole elasticity, internal shape and bends, etc. A good fuck is also dependent on position: on your back or on your 4s, in a sling or against a wall, they all generate different feelings and sensations. For example, if it is too painful to take it all in on your back, try on your 4s, or vice versa. At any rate, IF the measurements are true, he will be quite aware that you need time to take it all in. Also, a bit of extra lube will make the initial discomfort go away faster. Make sure he doesn't just shove it in you, otherwise you run the risk of tearing your hole and that's runining your sex life for a long time. Depending where you are, a bit of weed and/or a whiff of poppers will most likely let you enjoy that really big dick. Good luck and let us know how it goes. Happy fucks!

• Like 1

Hell yes it is. I love the pain that comes with taking a huge dick ..it makes me feel like such a slutty bitch as well. The biggest I've taken is about an 11. You just need a lot of lube and a lot of patience to take it. But once your hole is opened enough it's amazing 

• Like 1

The first time (unfortunately the only time) I hooked up with a buddy who had a 10.5 in dick we forgot to set up a safe word. At one point it was was so uncomfortable that I wanted him to stop and even tried to push him away from me. He misinterpreted it and was even more turned on by what I did so he covered my mouth and pin me down with his whole body weight against the wall and fucked even harder than before. I don't remember the middle part. All I know was after the cum and let go of me. I found myself moving back and forth fucking myself after he cum in me and wasn't pounding me anymore. I remember I could feel every wave of his warm cum in my hole and wanted more. I remember leaving his house feeling like I'm missing something and wish his dick was in me still. He felt bad bc he felt like he raped me. Technically he did but I knew him for a long time. I knew he wouldn't have done that under normal circumstances. And if he didn't do it, I wouldn't have gotten past the pain and reached the world of joy in the end. No one has fucked me the same since 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

These days I'm avoiding taking dicks too big, I'm still recovering from medical stuff back there

But, a monster cock is a unique experience, it doesn't feel the same as regular anal sex. It uses and stimulates whole different muscles. Once it's in and you're relaxed and everything in place, the sensations are more in the front of your lower abdomen, sort of below your belly button but inside. Also, the slightest movement of the dick can make you feel like you're about to piss yourself, but if you ignore this reaction and enjoy it, you realise you won't piss yourself, it's merely your bladder under pressure. At the same time your prostate isn't merely stimulated, it's squashed, which is a whole new set of sensations, if you learn to bare down and relax everything at the same time, this motion alone can make your soft dick dribble cum and you spurt hands free. Takes practice tho.

Another side of a monster cock in you is the stretching, but you only really feel this on the outer ring of muscle, it's a nice "give way" sort of sensation, again once you learn which muscles to relax it's ana amazing sensation, I've found myself making really feminine moans, uncontrollably, without even being aware of it, during this situation. 

If you can get a monster in you, I recommend trying it, but it's a whole different ballgame to bring fucked by a regular guy, it's like learning a whole new skilll, from scratch 

• Like 3