Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

First of all, I love to be a bottom and have had the experience many times. However, the biggest cock I have ever taken is about 8 inches and have to say I felt a lot of pain taking it followed by amazing pleasure. However, I had a burning sensation for a couple of days after the experience. Average or smaller than average cock sizes feel good but are not memorable. I have always had the fantasy of taking a monster cock, 11 thick inches or more. I was once with a transsexual who had a 12 inch cock and had promised to top me, but at the end she turned out to be a non-functional bottom. Last week I saw on CL in a city a few hours away from my home an ad for a top with a 12 inch cock. I contacted him and he showed pictures proving he really is that big, very thick and also very good looking. We agreed I would travel to meet him in two weeks. He mentioned most people have trouble taking him and asked me if I would really be willing and ready, I not only gave him permission to use as much force as needed to make it happen, but we also agreed he would not to stop no matter what. My question to the forum is: Am I putting myself in danger of a terrible and painful experience? Can people who have tried monster cocks tell me if the pain will be such I should just stick with smaller cocks?

YES. It is. But the pain will be there until you are mentally ready for it not to be. The pain is caused by resistance. When you give in and let your self be fucked, I mean really go with it, the pain goes away and the pleasure begins. So go with it. Let it have you. You know you want it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

You have to relax. Otherwise it is just gonna be awful. Once you let go it feels amazing and with regular training it gets easier. Buy yourself some dildos if you want to prepare beforehand. But it is def worth it.

• Like 2

Taking on a monster cock can be amazing or a disaster depending on how prepared or not you are for it. Now, we all know a monster cock (say over 9 inches and thick) is a rare find, so when we do find that one, we want to rise to the challenge.

The first monster cock I ever took was a 42 year old guy with a 10.5 inch and THICK cock. I couldn't believe the size of it when I saw it. I wondered how it was going to fit in me, but I was so eager to try. When he put me on all 4's, and got behind me, it felt like someone was trying to push an apple through my hole. When he finally got in, his cock felt like it was endless as it slid all the way in. Then the mounting pressure on my second sphincter almost became too much to bear. I buried my face in the pillow and said "oh fuck!" repeatedly in pain. After a few times of saying it, he said "oh fuck what?" in a slightly annoyed tone. I sensed that he probably had his share of bottoms who couldn't handle his cock. I didn't want to be one of them. I gradually just relaxed and let myself go and let him fuck me. He fucked me for almost an hour, at times he was gentle and other times, he pounded in my hole. But either way, I came to love it because I relaxed. It was one of the great fucks I won't forget.

If you allow yourself to relax and you have the experience your hole needs to accommodate a monstrous cock, you should also enjoy it. I'm not sure if giving him permission to use force on you is the best idea though. You might regret that if the pain is too great for you to handle. You should let him know that you are eager to try taking his cock, but shouldn't commit to taking a pounding that might end up hurting or worse, injuring you. A very large cock can do damage.

• Like 1

Guest bearbackgemini

Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain? Definitely. I actually think I take larger dicks better than smaller or average ones. The pain involved feels amazing 90% of the time.

Practice makes perfect - it wasn't the first time I tried fisting that I was able to take it - and take it comfortably. There used to be a time when 90% of my 'fisting' session was the stretching, the playing, the trying to get in one more finger - with finally getting a fist in being the 'climax' of the night.

Now, a fist can slide in without much warmup - and can work up to a good punch fucking pretty quickly. The pleasure I get from fisting is immense - but if I tried to go from 'normal sized cock' to a forearm up my ass overnight ... that wouldn't be pleasant.

Play with toys, fingers, loosen up, lots of lube, poppers help.

There's a big distinction between length and girth. A lot of tops sell their attributes by length, when really it's only a small part of the picture.

I like a reasonable amount of length, that's a given. But given the option of two 7" hard cocks, the one that will buckle my knees will always be the one that will stretch my cunt hole the most. Beyond a certain distance, there isn't as much sensation. I get most of my anal pleasure from the stretch and friction of my canal and the prostate being beaten up.

But any way you slice it, good technique can make a God of any reasonably hung tops. Huge cocks attached to uninspired, unimaginative dudes who thing showing up and getting it hard is their contribution are awful fucks.

Now, get a hot man with an above average cock to destroy your hole for an hour or so.... That you'll remember for the rest of your life :)

I have taken a cock as big as 12" and thick. The key is to relax. I found this top very willing to go into my ass slowly. Once in he let me adjust before fucking. After a few minutes I was find and he fucked away. When he came it was great. One thing I should mention is about cleaning out. When he told me his size I douched very deep and several times. That big a dick will go deeper than most and you have to be sure you are clean very deep.

• Like 1

I live for taking monster cock! Bigger is always better, and they hurt sooo good! Once my ass takes a big cock it only craves more big (and bigger) cock. Definitely worth any pain I might have to endure.

The biggest hurdle in taking big cock, is relaxtaion and desire, the greater your desire and the more relaxed you are the easier it is. Also lots of lube doesn't hurt either, if it's your first really big cock, use lube!

Edited by Handpuppet
needed to add some thoughts...

If there's pain, you're doing it wrong. Like the posters above said, you should get some big dildos and make sure you're loosened up so you can take a dick that big -- practice, practice, practice. Go into this unprepared and you'll end up hating it and so will the top!