Condom block cruising

Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

Recently I've noticed there are more and more guys are playing safe, especially at my usual haunts; Hampstead Heath, saunas, lay-by toilets. Maybe it has something to do with a little more media coverage, HIV awareness campaigns etc.

So when I've been out cruising and see a guy I wanted to hook up with I start off with a little small talk and then ask whether they want to fuck, cover the basics (e.g top/bttm/vers) and then onto limits... Most of the time the guys are like "anything goes", so I'm thinking great… can swap a few raw loads, soon as I mention it they say "oh I only play safe", so what happened to the "anything goes" just a few seconds before?

Anyway, I don't carry condoms on me, they don't do much for me and the guys who want to play safe rarely carry them themselves, WTF? So then we don't end up fucking.

Anyone else had this problem? I thought cruising was primarily for those wanting raw anonymous fucks

soon as I mention it they say "oh I only play safe", so what happened to the "anything goes" just a few seconds before?

Just don't mention condoms, most guys will not use them 90% of the time whatever their original stance is. If you talk about playing raw they'll think you are 'dirty' and have and STD and require condoms. Actually I've found that saying that 'I only play safe' is a good strategy for condomless fucking. They just think you are a safe fuck because your previous request for safer sex.

• 1 month later...

It seems like a lot of guys who cruise now say that they are into anything goes but when it comes to fucking they bring out the condoms. I've found that getting bred while cruising is getting harder, it's easier to find guys online who prefer bareback. Even at the sauna a lot more guys want safe sex. I understand it but I prefer getting bred raw, however if it's the only way I'm getting fucked then I'll take it until someone else comes along.

A week ago I hook up with a guy at the baths. He was somewhat intoxicated and after some foreplay wanted to top me. He insisted on a condom and went to get one. Upon his return he had some difficulty unrolling the condom on his semi hard cock. I went down on him to firm him up at which time he clumsily pulled the condom on his cock. Still not hard enough to penetrate and after several attempts I again wend down on him after pulling off the condom. Apparently he was intoxicated and distracted to the point he did not realize he was bare as I guided his raw cock into my hole. He pounded my hole for over 10 minutes before seeding me deep inside.