Unexpected soaking

Jakelc

Met up with one of my regulars tonight after he finished work. He took me out for a few drinks and then we hit a country lane, pulled over and I started to suck his cock. It was a little hot in his car and not comfortable as it's a small vehicle. I got out and went round to open his door. I got down on my knees and went back to sucking his cock. He didn't last very long and was soon slamming into my mouth before he started to cum. Almost as soon as he had shot his loa he pulled his cock back and without warning sprayed me with a huge load of piss. My clothes were soaked through but I loved it. He must've been bursting and emptied himself all over me, I managed to swallow a little but he really seemed to get off on soaking my body. I was so horny that I dropped my pants and turned round. He managed to fuck me for a little while before he went soft but that just encouraged him to take me home quickly. After a few drinks and a show from me and my dildo he was ready to fuck me. This time he screwed me for nearly an hour before he bred me and pissed in my ass to top the night off. Now he wants to piss on me in public while I'm dressed, and has asked I I'll wear a swimsuit and let him soak me or if I'll wear lingerie for him to piss on me. I love this guy and he is a huge watersports fan, I'm really looking forward to our next meeting

Edited by rawTOP
  • Upvote 1

Not in that sense, I think he wants to take me in a public toilet and soak me. I'm not entirely sure if we could get away with it with people passin by without getting arrested. Still it would be a huge turn on to have to walk to the car drenched and no one knowing it was his piss which may be part of his plan and a turn on for him in itself. I met with him last night but it was a quick blow job in his car and straight home.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally took my soaking last night, spent the last couple of days with him and had a lot of fun. He bred me and pissed on and in me and I did everything he asked from dressing up to roleplay and then finally he took me out for drinks last night. After a few beers and a bottle of wine I was wasted. We hit an alley behind a pretty public bar and he watched as I pissed my pants before he pulled his cock out and pissed in my mouth and then on my body soaking my shirt and my already wet pants. It wasn't a long walk to his apartment but it was a turn on watching peoples expressions as we passed with me soaked to the skin. I got bred again when we got home as I stripped in his bathroom and he fucked me in the shower. Before I left this morning he filled my ass with cum and piss and then put my butt plug in before taking me home. We had to put a plastic sheet on his car seat as I leaked a little but it was mainly my pants that took the drips. Been fun couple of days. Not too bad for a guy I met online, turns out he has a couple of other properties that are unoccupied at the moment so we have a few places to be alone at different places across the town.

• Like 1

Guys into watersports are hard to come by but they are out there. When I find them I like to try and get them as regulars, no strings, bareback, breed and soak. Some guys just like one offs and piss on you but don't go as far as pissing inside.

Know what you mean about WS guys being hard to come by. Had a surprise soaking myself once. Was in a Layby and met this guy who i was in the middle of eagerly sucking. Then felt some warm liquid which for a split second thought he was cumming. But no, jus out of the blue started pissing in my mouth. Swallowed a fair bit down then opened my mouth and some sprayed over my tshirt. He stopped and apologised. But i told him don't be sorry and to carry on! Was a hot session!!

Really wanna be a urinal for a group of guys having a party one evening. Keep trying but so far no takers

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Tried to suck a guy last week.  Had me come to his hotel room and I did.   He was hard and had me open my mouth and before touching my tongue kind of came fast just a bit and said it was pre cum and wanted me to lick it off the carpet.  slapped me when I hesitated. so I did, then he pissed a bit through his hardon on me and told me to leave with my shirt wet.   Very embarrassing at valet waiting for my car after.