Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

Every Friday I work late. It's not so much to do with finishing paper work but more to do with being able to head straight to the nearby bath house. This has become almost routine and I find there's something psychologically relaxing about stripping down out of my crisp white shirt, suit jacket, tight trousers and tie into a sweaty jock strap after a tough week. I prep my jock strap for a full week beforehand, wearing it to the gym daily, scratching my sweaty balls, wiping my pits after a workout, soaking up those last few droplets of piss after using the urinal and mopping the spunk off my abs after taking care of my morning wood. By Friday my jock strap is rank, and I wear it under my suit, but only on each Friday. I fucking love the smell. It's even better when it happens to be a particularly warm Friday in the office, and my male co-workers can smell something they know is familiar but can't quite put their finger on it. That makes my dick twitch even more - and then I start to leak pre-cum.

So last Friday I arrived at the bath house around 9ish. I stopped and made small talk with the 20 year old college lad at the door for a few minutes, purposely teasing him by re-adjusting my junk a couple of times. I noticed as he buzzed me in, that he had given me a discount on the entrance fee. Perhaps, because I'm a regular, or more likely because he's dying to ride my thick meat. Unfortunately staff aren't allowed to play with the customers, although I'm sure I can get around that one day. Until then I'll work it to my advantage. I proceeded to the locker I usually use, which is located in the middle of the changing room. If possible, I always use the same locker as it has a partial view of the communal showers, and a full view of all the other lockers and corridors leading to the play areas/private rooms. A few guys were in the locker room, and having arrived before me, they were in varying states of dress. I could hear one of the showers running, but whoever was using it was just out of sight. I had just opened my locker when I heard the shower stop. A moment or two later I saw a figure emerge around the corner. I took a discreet glance, trying to appear nonchalant, a technique I've practiced over time, knowing that if one gives the wrong guy a few extra seconds eye contact, he will likely follow one around all evening.

Anyway, the guy who entered from the shower was only a kid, around 18-20 years old, 5' 8", short cropped brown hair, blue eyes, a smooth lean hairless body except for the treasure trail leading down into the towel that was wrapped around his waist. Fuck. My meat began to throb, and I almost shot a load right there and then into my jockstrap. I knew I needed to nail the fucker and load his ass. He walked over and opened his locker, which was just a few feet away from mine. This kid was hot, but I wasn't about to let him know just what effect he had on me. I was going to be in control, not him. I'm a believer in the adage treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen, so I simply stared straight ahead and started to get undressed. I felt his eyes bore into me, just as I knew my dick would bore into his hole that night. Then I decided I'd give him a show. I removed my suit jacket, taking that few extra seconds to hang it so he could appreciate my fitted white shirt, which was stretched tightly across the chest and biceps. I then loosened my tie and slowly slid it out from under the collar on one side, using a little force so that the other end of the tie, once free, whipped the bench below. In order to make him wait just that little bit longer, I undid each shirt button slowly, until I reached my shiny leather belt, which I uncoupled, and slowly proceeded to slide it out of the trouser loops, wrapping it around my fist in a coil before storing it away. Next came the unbuttoning of my trousers. I allowed just enough room for me to pull out my shirt, which came off and went into the locker. Then I took hold of the clasp of my zipper and slowly pulled it down. The slower I went the louder the sound was. By now I could tell the kid wasn't really doing anything with his locker. It was just an excuse for him to be there, for him to not-so-discreetly-watch as I stripped. My trousers fell down around my ankles. I turned and sat on the bench in order to remove them. I made out as though I was taking a brief rest, making sure to spread my legs apart, which meant my package was in a prominent position for him to view. I started to scratch my manhood through the jock and re-adjust myself again before I stood back up. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the kid was still staring. I flashed him another quick glance and he looked away, knowing he had been caught.

Now that I had his attention, I moved on to the second part of my plan: I took seven XL condoms out of my bag and casually dropped them onto the bench, taking care to ensure they were in his clean line of sight. With that, I finished up with my locker, wrapped my towel around my waist, grabbed the seven rubbers, and turning to him, I gave him a look that said 'you'll do, follow me, boy'. I could see he was hard underneath his towel. It looked a good size, thick and juicy about 8" or so. I lead the way, climbing the stairs to the first floor, past various rooms, some of which were open, and contained one or two guys, and past other rooms that were locked. Eventually I found a decent sized room with a mattress. I stepped inside, and he followed like a puppy dog. After locking the door, I grabbed his towel, whipped it away from his body before removing my own. His cock was fully erect and dripping pre-cum. I grabbed a handful of his hair and forced him down. Without further instructions, he swallowed my 9.5" pulsating dick. The fucker was a talented sucker, lots of spit, especially when I forced him to deep throat. At one point I face fucked him with the back of his head against the wall so he couldn't pull away. His body started to squirm as he gagged on my meat and gasped for air. At that point I remembered that I was still holding the condoms in my hand, and that fucking his ass was the real purpose of the meet.

I allowed him to come up for air. Spit and my pre-cum dripped from his chin. Without giving him time to weigh-in, I again took charge, and roughly threw him down onto the mattress, positioning his body so his ass in the air and his face was down. Doggystyle is a favourite position of mine. It's degrading and is how a cum dump should be fucked. I threw the rubbers onto the mattress, so they landed just in front of his face.

The kid's hole got two mouthfuls of my spit. "Hand me a rubber, boy" I said. He chose one at random and passed it back. What the kid didn't know is that he had just chosen his own fate. Out of the seven condoms, I had previously opened four using a craft knife, and I cut the tips off completely and inserted them back into the wrappers, and then used glue to seal them back up.

It was time to play condom roulette. If his fate was to remain negative then the condom would be intact. I tore open the wrapper….

Edited by SBBOY