My Student Takes a Load

mdestry

I recognized him from across the bar. It was hard not to - dressed in tight faded denim shorts, a sleeveless tee, suede work boots and a construction worker's hat, he was one of the few people in the entire bar who wasn't wearing head-to-toe black leather, that's why I was fairly certain that he wouldn't recognize me. My leather harness, chaps, dark shades, and biker boots were the polar opposite of what he saw his high school history teacher wearing on a typical school day.

That's right, history teacher. High school history teacher. I teach at one of the local public high schools, and while it is fairly obvious to me (and some of my co-workers...and students) that I hunt dick at night, most people see me a just a guy who is a bit out-of-time. My thick black mustache, dark eyes, dark hair, and furry chest are the epitome if the 1970's clone look, and while it might seem out of time when I'm wearing sansabelts and Aarow dress shirts, it looks pretty damn hot when I'm decked out in leather. Or denim. Or nothing at all.

Like tonight. I've been looking forward to Village Night all month. The last Friday of the month is dedicated to one of the icons of the Disco era and my favorite spot, the Bar Code, transforms from a leather cruise bar with an active backroom into a late 70's cruise disco with an overstuffed backroom.

The kid looked like he was barely keeping his head above water when I saw Jack and Cap on either side of him. Jack was rubbing the kid's crotch, and Cap had his hand running up the backside of his leg. They were both whispering in the kid's ear. I knew I had to intervene, or the kid would be in over his head before he knew it. I danced my way over to him, grinding on a motorcycle cop here, a construction worker or cowboy there....and within seconds was pulling Cap's hand out of the back of the kid's shorts.

"This one's jailbait, boys," I said. "Word must be out that the doorman is into chicken and lets in the underage crowd so he can arrest them out later. See? Here he comes." Frank was, indeed, headed this way. The pair moved off, no doubt to look for another unsuspecting victim of their s&m-and-pozzing plan. I grabbed the kid's arm. "Come with me if you don't want to end up in the back of a police car," I said, exaggerating Frank's plans for the kid. He followed without a word, looking worried....but also a little .... Drunk? Or high? I couldn't tell.

We made our way to the backroom. As expected, it was wall-to-wall fucking. Not sucking, fucking. The kid stopped cold. "This is how men get off, not boys," I said. "Don't worry, we re just in here because Frank got banned after he left his post to fuck one too many times."

I led him toward the back corner. The further we got, the darker it became. The smell of mansex was almost overpowering back here. "Thanks, mister." The kid finally said something, and I knew right away that he wasn't drunk. Cap must have booted the kid when his hand was down his pants, and it was starting to come on strong,too. He was jittery, sweating, and rubbing his cock, "Damn. Fucking hot," he said to no one in particular as he watched the fucking going on around him. I was about to lose my restraint. If he keep rubbing that cock through those fucking sexy denim shorts, I was going to end up fucking him. I knew I wouldn't resist for long.

He gasped and started pumping his hips when I started kneading his ass. A moan. Rubbing that cock. Kneading that ass. I moved behind him and unsnapped the shorts' buttons one by one. His hand instantly went to his cock once it was freed and started pumping, intent on cumming as quickly as possible. I held him still, nibbled on his earlobe and whispered, "Shhhh... Savor it. Don't cum yet. Look at all the fucking. Real men, macho men, bent over and taking raw dick."

He tensed up when I said the word raw. I was testing him. He moaned, "Fucking hot." Passed the test with flying colors.

"Flying colors." Made me remember the two tabs of X in my front pocket. I took one out and laid it on my tongue, then turned the kid around and shoved my tongue down his throat. I'm sure he noticed me shotgunning the tab into his mouth, but he didn't protest. Once it was and absorbed, I asked him, "So you party?"

"Not yet, need a teacher," he said. Ambiguous, I thought. But I couldn't resist that opening. "I'm a hell of a good teacher," I said before I slid my tongue into the back of his mouth and nearly gagged him. My hands were all over him, and the X was just barely starting to kick in, making him ultra responsive to my hands. He was almost writhing as I rubbed him all over.

I heard his shorts hit the floor. No underwear. I pulled his shirt over his head, felt it to make sure the pockets were empty, and threw it into the middle of the backroom orgy. I looked for his reaction, but there wasn't one - his eyes were glassy, his lips were parted, and his cock was rock hard ad he continued to grind himself on my hand I moved to his hole...it was wet. Very wet.

"You been fucked tonight, son?" I asked, some surprise in my voice.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, I fucking need it."

I gave him a slight slap. "I asked if you've been fucked yet tonight, boy!" His eyes focused for a second. "No. Lubed just in case.."

That was all I needed to hear. I started pushing my cock at his entrance. He tried to pull off and then started moving his hands as if he were digging in his pants pockets. "Need to cover up," he said. And then he looked down and laughed. "Looks like my shorts are gone," and with that he started pushing back against my raw cock.

Either he wasn't a virgin, or he had some long and thick toys at home, because I slipped in with no difficulty. I wasn't incredibly well hung, 7 inches, average thickness, but I was uncut, and he was a senior in high school. It shouldn't have been that easy.

"Yeaaaah," he said.

"Fuck yeah," I responded.

"Fuck me. Fuck me like my daddy. Hard and rough."

I started slamming him, and he responded like a proper cuntboy - pushing back with every thrust, pulling away, but never letting the head out of the hole. The kid knew how to fuck, that's for sure. We pounded at each other until I was glistening with sweat, and he was positively dripping with it.

Positively.

"Do you want my load, boy?"

"Yes, daddy. Blast it in me."

"My poz load? You want me to charge you up?" Bit his ear, hard.

"Yeah!" He yelled. "Give it to me! Breed me! Fucking cum in my ass. Cum in my ass!" He was yelling loudly, and I felt his hole tighten. I knew what was coming. He was.

"Yeaaaah," he said. "Poz me up. Poz me. Poz me."

And i did just that. I buried my bone a deep as I could and unloaded in what was easily the hardest, longest and best cum of my 34 years. Seeded him. Dropped my load in that boyhole. Bred him lime a bitch, as he continued to squeeze at my cock in rhythm, his orgasm continuing and actually getting stronger.

"Poz me," he whispered one last time.

Eventually we slowed down, and I held my cock in his hole. I moved it around a little bit, left and right, up and down, to make sure that the seeds were planted. I licked his ear, "You're mine now, boy. I got you marked."

He shuddered. "Yeah. Marked. Pozzed. Fucking hot. Can't wait to go breeding other guys."

I though to myself that this kid has either been reading Breeding Zone, or he's not really an 18 year old high school student. "Where'd you get a dirty thought like that, kid?"

"Breeding Zone."

"Fuck yeah," I said. I took my shades off. "At least it wasn't in third period history."

He turned his head and looked at me. "Mr. Dooney," he said.

"Fuck yeah. Now squeeze that cock while I pull out. Get the last of those babies before we head to my place." He squeezed, and I slowly pulled out. Odd, he wasn't able to clamp down on my cock all that hard. The kid was loose.

"Who the hell wrecked your hole?" I asked.

"Doorman," he said. "Fucks me at least once a week."

Hot. I thought to myself that it was a perfect fuck - the hardest cum of my life, thinking that I was pozzing one of my students, but none of the guilt. If Frank was hitting that ass once a week, he was already Poz, plus a few others. I thought about one of my fuckbuds, a GP, and wondered if he'd fuck me in the exam room once I told him that I was gonna need some antibiotics.

I grabbed his shorts off the floor and shoved them into his chest. "Put these one," I said, "And get ready for the night of your life."

He smiled, bent over and in a few seconds, we were walking toward the exit. I noticed a cowboy holding the kid's shirt over some guy's cock, using it as a cumrag. I waited for them to finish, then took the shirt and told my boy to put it on. Minutes later, I was walking into my townhouse with an 18 year old hottie in a pair of too-small denim shorts and a cum-soaked t-shirt. Good thing it was 3 AM, or someone might have called the cops. And I was almost disappointed that they didn't, because it would have been hot to share the kid with Greg, my hot cop FB, when he got here!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 14

Nicely written, Mdestry. I've moved it to Chem Sex FICTION because of the mention of 'X'.

Thanks, Wrote that one of the fly and didn't know where it was gonna go, but I could hear the kid begging to get chemmed after just a few sentences, LOL.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

amen brother! I don't get it, why not write the whole story then post it. usually writers don't publish something unless they have finished it or plan on finishing it. it seem like 80% of the stories on here are not finished.