How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

Well over a 1,000 here.   It took me approximately 6 years when I was living in Chicago and San Francisco - between 1986 and 1992.    It also does not include all the cocks I took in Milwaukee from roughly 1980 - 1985 (roughly 300 to 400 different men in those 5 years).   

• 1 month later...

I have been taking raw cock off men since I was 16. I would have passed that by 30. Gee I think I have a bad weekend if I don't get 10 loads pumped into me between Friday and Sunday nights, and it is noting for me  to take 8-10 loads at a naked sex party - 14 is my record.

3 hours ago, Ozpig said:

I have been taking raw cock off men since I was 16. I would have passed that by 30. Gee I think I have a bad weekend if I don't get 10 loads pumped into me between Friday and Sunday nights, and it is noting for me  to take 8-10 loads at a naked sex party - 14 is my record.

I can easily get that many cocks fucking me, but rarely do I get more than 3 or 4 at a party.

On 7/20/2014 at 3:10 PM, CallMeSir said:

Do you guesstimate that you've been bred by a 1,000 or more different guys? If so, over how many years do you think it took you and at what age did you reach that milestone?

By age 55 I guessed that I had taken at least 1,500 loads.

For many years I had a private gloryhole which provided me with a lot of action. I started barebacking when the norm was using condoms and being open about being a  barebacker who took loads also helped. Raw holes were not easily available so I remember many guys contacti9ng me just to breed a raw hole, something rare those days. Same thing at the sauna where I was able to take 15 anon loads in one night.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:22 PM, xxbjn2 said:

I can easily get that many cocks fucking me, but rarely do I get more than 3 or 4 at a party.

I am just hopeless. Once I get fucked two or three times I just lose the plot and enough is never enough for me. That is why I like naked parties as I get enough to sate my addiction.

1 minute ago, Ozpig said:

I am just hopeless. Once I get fucked two or three times I just lose the plot and enough is never enough for me. That is why I like naked parties as I get enough to sate my addiction.

Love naked parties too, so much cock and arse to go around and 99% of the guys want it raw.  Gotta say Ozpig, I'm a tad jealous of the number of loads you get :).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aussieamylpig

i couldnt even count.

xxbj2 knows me from way back when i was bending over in all the local parks after dark taking every stranger raw and nothing has changed since then.. well except that i have no standards now 

When I was younger I counted that religiously. I know that just before hitting 18 I had my thousandth cock but then I was whoring back then and lots of men will pay for young ass. Not a few hired me to serve large groups at parties and during frat initition times there were several groups that used me as their initiation. Since then i stopped counting except for short periods of time when i want to totally slut out and break a monthly record or am getting whored out over a few days or something like that.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

I'm sure I'm not even close. Not for want of interest, but because I've always had a lot of other demands on my time, and finding tops (or even versatile men willing to top) sadly takes more of it than it ought to.