How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

17 minutes ago, Annapaulamass said:

I wish to be on that club. I have over 1000 guys cumming in my mouth or in my face but not in my ass

Same here. I don't even think I've had 500 guys use my mouth yet, or my ass. but I want it so bad. If I can ride 15 different cocks a week all next year, I think I can say for sure that I had 1000 different dicks in my ass. But for now it's probably more like 350.

On 7/20/2014 at 3:10 PM, CallMeSir said:

Do you guesstimate that you've been bred by a 1,000 or more different guys? If so, over how many years do you think it took you and at what age did you reach that milestone?

If I have the math even 90% correct I took over a 1000 loads by the time I was 19, but if we say used by 1000 DIFFERENT guys that took to the age of 22

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

How many actually bred me is almost impossible to say. Getting fucked by hard raw cock is rather easier. 

I couldn't be bothered to try and keep even an approximate track of the nim. I'm certain from I was going to places like the fort and Pig Pit Men (and I think at least it's first three successors) where taking 20-30 (+) cocks in one evening was particularly hard., that the count of mine has at three zeroes on the end, if not four.

My approximation was the time I tried to work even a rough approximate figure. I know as when I tried to work it out my calculator complained loudly that it didn't have enough digits and then told me to fuck and not to come back and ask it to do the impossible 😲☹️🐷🐷🐷🤔😂

Guest tristian
On 11/29/2019 at 5:31 PM, poztwink said:

I'm only at 532 😞

Thats awesome, how so many and not much older than me?  When did you start when did you get poz? Has being poz made it harder to get laid?  Great school btw awesome wrestling program,. A bunch of my friends and some teammates have gone there 

Fuck I love faggot cumdumpsters. You sluts are such sexy trash. I love how you girls are so addicted to cocks and cum that you don't care who is fucking your sloppy used pussies. my favourite quality in a fuck is that it's easy and I like it when they actually know what worthless whores they are and own it. I hate clingy bottoms that think I wanna date them just cause I fucked it, and no standards cumdumps know that guys like me are only using them for sex. I don't like you or respect you. I think you're disgusting and I assume you're pozzed up and bug filled but I don't care. The world needs more human fleshlights.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Well i been a bottom whore for 34 years allways kept my number on many bathroom walls and video boothwalls as well as working internet and Craigslist all that said I'm sure I've fucked far more than a1000 men and i proudly took all loads!!!  Never refused a raw load I'm still neg!!!  And not on prep

I'm a bottom and just love when a top takes and uses me how he wants.  Recently got picked up at a bar, top said he just wanted to fuck and sleep with me and didn't live far.  Had a roommate but not to worry.  Said he wasn't interested in my dick--am I ok with that?  Hell yes!  We go back to his place, hardly talked, fucked me then cuddled and started dozing off.  His roommate came home saw us in bed naked me ass up.  Roommate asked if he could have some and he said yea.  Roommate unzips and pulls his pants down asks me to suck him a little--his dick's a little musty and he plumps up as I suck.  He just walks back to my ass fucks like I'm an object and cums in about 10 minutes.  I felt like he was using my ass  as a jerk off tool, then walks out.  A few hours later the first guy wakes up and fucks me without asking.  In the morning I got up peed and said I was gonna head out.  "Wait a minute," he said.  He took a piss then came back and fucked again.  "You really take dick" he said just using me a little rough, cum squishing outta my hole.  He cums, I  lick him clean.  As I put my jacket on he says "aren't you gonna say goodbye to my roommate?"  I walked in his room he's sleeping, I pulled his sheet off started sucking him.  "Loosen your pants" he said, I dropped them to my knees, he pulled me down and fucked me again and nutted, then rolled over.  Walked home trying to hold all the cum inside but I could smell myself and the leakage.  Damn!  I still hadn't cum and I was trying to hold loads inside me.  Wish my luck was like this all the time.

• Like 1