How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

I remember how everyone looked down on the slutty girls in high school, and I think, "I am SO much sluttier now than the sluttiest girls in my high school ever thought about being." I mean, I'm sitting here trying to figure out HOW MANY 1000s of nameless cocks I've had in my mouth and my butthole. What would my favorite teachers say? [EG]

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

If I were a girl, and I'd lived my life this way, I'd either have 25 little brats OR I'd have had 100 abortions -- 4 abortions a year for the last 25 years. Either way, I'd have no clue who any of my baby daddies are. No fuckin clue.

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DetroitAnon

I lost count years ago.  I’ve been frequenting BZ bathhouse in Detroit for 20 years.  I started taking loads selectively in 2002.   I started to be a cumdump in 2005.   I average 3 to 4 trips to the bathhouse a month, and get fucked raw by 10 to 15 guys each visit.   

My best guess is I’ve been fucked by over 2000 guys total, with over 1500 raw and over 1000 breedings from different men.  This is a conservative estimate.   

I estimate 75% of guys who fuck me are black guys.  They comment that my phat ass is what entices them when I’m waiting in my room doggy style.  

ALL I know is that it’s never enough.  I take a lot of big dick and I have the endurance taking dick at the same level of someone who runs and wins a marathon.  My burden is my insatiable appetite for sex.   After getting fucked 10 to 15 times in a night, I crave more dick than when I started.  My hole retracts back to form for each dick...I don’t have a gaping hole.   

I’m consistently told by black men how unbelievably good my ass is   If I could, I’d go for 10,000 loads   I crave dick 24/7, but like most people, have to do other things like work  I don’t fuck anywhere else but bathhouses now because I need to be bred multiple times.  

My fantasy is being in a raw gangbang for a 100 load weekend from 100 black men.    The key to my endurance is always making sure my body is relaxed and using premium silicone lube   

I dream of the day I get to 1000 loads. I'd estimate I'm at about 150 right now. I had about a 5 year break that I just recently have come back from (I'm married and having two young kids makes it hard to take loads) but I was just pre-tested for PrEP the other day so hopefully we can pump up those numbers (and my hole) this year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1