How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

I started taking raw cock at a gay sauna in Melbourne around 2001. Prior to this I was a typical safe sex queerboy (the type I now hate).

This sauna was on 3 floors, lots of nooks and crannies but the best bit was the darkroom which had a motorbike in the middle. It was perfect to lean on and become a cum slut.

I would go at least once a week and take up to 10 loads in a visit. I went from condom queer top to total BB slut bottom virtually over night.

When this sauna shut for good I went to club 80 instead. It was awesome, industrial style warehouse, barrels to bend over and take any amount of cock.

They had monthly naked partys which was another word for a bareback orgy. A line of bottoms would line up for the tops. I could get 15 loads a night here sometimes. Sad to hear it's going to be closing too.

Anyway, back to the question. I must have had 2000 + cocks blow in me. Could be alot more tbh.

Since I left Oz I don't get as much, but a good night at the local sauna is still fruitful, got about 5 last friday.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Easily, every couple of years.  Especially if I hit IML, MAL, Southern Decadence or Dore Alley - Palm Springs Leather Pride is starting to be a good event for collecting DNA too!

Edited by phukhole

Going back and digging through my diaries, at best I can come up with is about 750.  I tend to go in cycles.   Sometimes nothing then I'll get a lot.   When I added up the lights out ass up nights where I go lucky and got 20 some loads combined with my regulars over the years it does add up.  I to started with a bang as a teen and got gang banged by groups of guys who probably didn't know how old I was.

Now that I"m old and fat it's prob going to be hard to hit that number.

48 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

How many tops admit to breeding 1000 or more different holes?

That would be an interesting -new- thread! But the difference is of course that bottoms can take a lot more loads in one session than one top can give.....Well, most of the time 😉