How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

Hopefully get to that number. Never kept tally, must be 50ish different dicks when i played safe when i was younger. Currently about 225 bareback maybe a little more. I was in a relationship for 3 years so that slowed the numbers. Haha.

When i was travelling around the world a couple years ago i tried taking as many raw dicks as possible because im an interacial whore. Lol

• Like 1

I never kept track. I've thought about doing my best to recreate all the men I've had sex with, but I know I couldn't do it. I don't think it has reached 1000 guys topping me, but it is certainly well over 1000 for all sexual encounters.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 12:51 PM, atlslingslut said:

Took about 10 years (2000 to 2010) to hit #1000

Just wait til you hit and pass the 10,000 partner mark like I have. That is an even bigger rush to know you've had that many different males for sex partners--more than the entire population of Sannibel Island Florida (big tourist beach destination down here). 

• Like 3

Been averaging around 400 a year for a while now. Some years are better!  Love trying to figure out what THIS cock wants and how to get HIM off. This COVID thing has dropped my numbers this year. Hope to rectify that as soon as I can!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, phukhole said:

Been averaging around 400 a year for a while now. Some years are better!  Love trying to figure out what THIS cock wants and how to get HIM off. This COVID thing has dropped my numbers this year. Hope to rectify that as soon as I can!

Wishing I could see your well used pussy cunt hole !