How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

9 hours ago, Wildpig said:

I have done 75 dicks in one night in a cruising area and 8 fists.  Expect I have had more like 5000 in my lifetime at a conservative estimate. 

Wow!  That’s some cruising area!  Are you going to share its location with us, or keep it a secret?

Doing a lot of guess work because I'll be honest,  I have no idea how many loads I've taken.  I'm thinking since my first load,  to now,  I should be at least around 750 to 800. Not at 1000 yet,  but I'll hit it pretty soon I'm sure.  I'll post again when I feel I've hit that mark. 

• Upvote 1

I've no idea. Probably 200+ cocks but I doubt more than 400. I avoided keeping track for too long while I came to terms with liking a lot of dick variety and bare group action.

How many have actually cum in me? Probably only around 100.

I don't think a 1,000 count for a bottom is that unrealistic to arrive to. It doesn't make it less of a metric, just a number totally within reach. But I haven't looked at it from the view of just fucking - usually by that time in my experience the interests wonder to something more entertaining than plain vanilla. Yuck. For the advanced open minds that happens sooner than the same 1,000 mark.