How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

On 10/4/2020 at 10:45 PM, NegBbBttm4PozTops said:

Oh my fucking God seriously? You honestly had taken over 1000+ unprotected raw infected loads of raw poz cum balls deep inside your unprotected slutty hiv poz Ass over the years? How do you like you also top?Oh my fucking God dude you are exactly just what I want and totally what this slutty meth slamming hiv negative poz bugchasing extremely tight white ass fucking needs seriously dude   I’m looking for a nasty fucking hot pozzed up chrmpig top versital who just exactly like you has taking over 1000 complete and total strangers raw completely unprotected infected poz cumloads over the years and all of the different poz strains and poz dna And from all that many different poz top breeders and pozzed up complete strangers constantly flowing and permanently stored balls deep inside your infected sexy hot bod and balls and for my first time I would pay pay anything to get you here naked and have you crawling up on top of me tonight and tight now grab me grab my ankles and spread my legs apart As you get completely on top of me and hold me totally down As I party and perfectly spun and tweaked as fuck to the absolute uncomfortably slutty level I am tonight and I i’ve been wanting and begging for a Poz hottie who tops as well as bottoms Who loves crossing paths and like you I bet enjoys taking complete and total sexual advantage of o spun and poppered up slutty hiv negative chrmpig bottom slut like me and teach me a lesson good do you ever come to the Louisville Kentucky area any Or if you are free and I am completely serious with this offer my name is Kirby I live in southern Indiana 30 minutes northwest of Louisville Kentucky and if I pay for your flight or gas and I am completely serious and paid you to come to my home Where I live completely all alone and retired and don’t work and my schedule is completely free day and night seven days a week and seriously if I paid for your travel expenses and pay you to fuck my mouth and fuck my throat and I will absolutely swallow your hot sticky raw gooey poz cum and seriously if you are interested or any and every nasty hot poz top breeding chrmpig poz tops in the Louisville Kentucky area and southern Indiana please please text or call me please tonight( Sunday night 11:00 pm and I will pay for one or several poz tops to hit me up tonight and seriously text me 812-786-0966 Kirby please come bb and poz breed me and poz convert this slutty partying and slamming slutty hiv negative ass and I will pay you to fuck me without any condoms or meds and fuck bb and like the poz bugchasing slut I am tonight and all morning please … Do you have a number and it’s 11:15 PM Sandy October 4 th  Right now and seriously text me or call me right now and if you are a hot poz top near me in the Louisville Kentucky area and mobile And free to convert my slutty submissive fully spun as fuck hiv negative ass and completely knock it up tonight ..you have my number and all you have to do is text me and get directions to my house in nearby southern Indiana and 30 minute country Drive is all that is between me and your poz cock and poz cum being fucked pounded and pumped over and over again all night balls deep inside my poz balls poz cock begging and poz cum lusting hiv negative fuckholes until you have completely poz converted me and you get paid whatever you Ask me to pay to do something sexually deviant and for pozzing me tonight … Iromise I’m not crazy but freaky As fuck and honest to god I absolutely guarantee that I am pathetically still hiv negative and never been fucked ever before without a condom ever and ny very first time getting fucked bb and taking my first ever raw completely unprotected load of sticky hot unprotected cum Tonight will hopefully be by One or several complete and total pozzed up poz top breeding poz top breeders locally and I know I sound like a total slut right now that’s what I want honest to God all you have to do is text after reading this 812-786-5968 I’ll be up all night and if you come alone oh seriously bring one or several poz top party buds with you and. Take advantage of me living at alone and not working in the morning and 8127865966 Kirby  gets you started oh my fucking god Exev I cannot believe a single nasty fucking hot words cumming out of my mouth tonight but I absolutely will pay you to fuck be raw unprotected and bb and Are you Gotta do is text and Drive up tonight and name your $ and cum inside me and pump me full of raw sticky hot unprotected poz cum and stay as long as you want and bring as many poz top fuck bids with you and have a fucking blast all night pozzing  up some top curious and teach this slutty hiv negative bottom slut a lesson I will live with for the rest of my life and take my iPhone and get all the pics and take hours and hours of nasty hot videos of me getting pozzed up and passed around and used and talked to like a slut and post everywhere and let thousands of complete strangers jerking  off as you and hopefully several of your hot poz buds breed tagteam and maybe even poz gangbang me until you have pozzed me finally  

All very interesting but I am neg .... still

• Haha 1

I used to keep a record 5 years ago at 25 I had taken just over 1400 in 9 years 

stopped counting then but started going to the heath where I’m getting 11-16 loads a week plus a few random loads in the week I’d say close to or just over 5000

enjoy being a total Cum slut and hopefully many more years to keep having my hole filled eventually finding a fully toxic top who finally infect me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Easily, I imagine.. I started early and growing up spent many days in public toilets, service stations and a fantastic department store on the 5th floor toilets.

Been fucked through so many gloryholes, between piss stones, centre of toilets rooms with men watching out for each other, then taking it in turns fucking me.

Truckers rest stops, bus station drivers toilets, Cab and uber drivers.

Motorway toilets and shower rooms, some of these places, i easily spent all day and nights in.

Moved onto saunas, nightclubs, sandunes many a fucking took place.

Inbetween adverts on various hook ups sites and lots of fucking took place. I could go on for ever, but I  reckon so much more than a 1000 cocks.

• Like 1

Hm,, I am in the upper thousands. I never seem to be able to stop after the first cock. Getting fucked makes me hornier.  For better or worse a lot of guys know I am a reliable cum dump, never say no to any cock. Have to say though that quality is a different question. Have lost count of the guys that just drove their cock in and came after 20-30 seconds, They leave relieved.  I am left horny, but lubed up for the next one. I get loads daily but  only get a good pounding once or twice a week (hat tip my troll)

• Like 1

I've been taking dick since I was 15 years old. It's easily into several thousand loads. I'm guessing between 1500 to well over 2000 loads in my ass in those years. That's probably a lowball estimate. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Guest Jjbottomsup

I'm new this site.  Slowly updated my profile so be patient guys.  I have been with 250 guys and 150 girls the first many years of my life.  Around 2018 I became a complete pig  bottom slut.  I started host dump and go in hotels on a weekly basis.  Never any less then 10 guys.  Then I found out Adult bookstores only an hour away from and started doing glory holes and theaters.  I go about once or twice a week to a few different ones.  My slow night is 8 guys.  My busiest ways 25 in 3 hours.  All raw and in my hole. If I was to guess I am well over 1000 and looking for the 2000 mark.  I have had every vaccine possible and I take Prep.  I have never had a single STD in my life.  I'm always BB only.

• 3 weeks later...

After a good number of hookups and some very sleazy bath house visits, including a full on orgy, which i've added to the record i've been keeping for the last few years plus a very conservative estimate prior to that, i'm now confidant that i've passed the 1,000 mark for taking raw cock in me although the number of guys who have actually cum in me is a bit harder to quantify. I do lose a few hookups when I insist on no condoms and that's not simply to boost my load count but because random raw sex is what really turns me on.

• 2 weeks later...

Started taking loads at 20 years old, now almost 37. Deducting relationships that leaves 16 years.

16 years of 2 loads a week (deducting busy times)  = 1600 

Then there is those time I took over 10 which must have happened 40 at least = 400 

Then there is times I took up to 45, let's add another 200 here

definitely over 2k, damn that's a lot of loads, and I am not even counting guys who didn't cum in my poz cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I honestly have no idea. I’d estimate that I’d be in or around the 1000 at this stage so. My record is 40 in one day, and 50 in total that particular weekend. I’d typically take 7 or 8 at a trip to the sauna, and I was going every 1 to 2 weeks for a year or so (so that’s another 400 ish), and then I went monthly or thereabouts for another year or two, so between everything I’ve mentioned we’re up to 600 ish.

Then sex parties where typically everyone fucks me at least once unless they’re a total bottom, random Grindr/BBRT hookups, guys I went home with after the bar closed, trips abroad, boyfriends... I’d say 800 - 1000, yeah.

My ratio of loads taken to cocks taken is dismal though.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2