How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

I have been trying to figure out how many different cocks I have had in me and I think the number is somewhere between 60 and 75 is all and have probably only been fucked in the neighborhood of about 150 to 170 times with all but maybe about 10 bare and raw loads.

i have probably reached the milestone at some point. It's hard to know exactly when. I started taking dom tops cocks and cum at 14. I've never really used condoms, except for pesky guys that insist. I've easily had more than 100 guys a year for the past ten years. I don't always know if they're repeats, because rooms are dark and there have been a lot of anonymous loads over the years. I'm 26 (almost 27 now). I probably hit that milestone 2-3 years ago, at the latest.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

No clue how many I've taken, but I know when I started my private gloryhole I used to keep a tally of the loads I swallowed. After I hit 100 I stopped. Used to mark the date and how many loads I swallowed, had a few regulars I had marked for as well.

I stopped counting. It would be easier to count raindrops! I couldn't guess the number of guys I've slept with to within one hundred if my LIFE depended on it. You know you're a ho when you see a guy someplace and he tells you he has fucked you, but you can't confirm or deny it.

I actually did the math, or a guesstimate of the math. I took my first bare load at age 11, but I don't start counting until I was actively and voluntarily having sex - at 14 with a bud. Between 14 and 16, I had 9 different guys, and remember every one. At 16, I was able to get into adult movie stores in my state, and that's where I started to lose track and have to guestimate.

Between 16 and 17, I averaged 1 a week. More at the beginning of 16 and less at the end of 17 because of saturation of the market - there were only so many guys fucking in a bookstore within driving distance. So that's 104+9=113.

at 18, I moved to St. Louis for 6 months and discovered the baths. 3 a month for 6 is 18 +113=131

Then to Houston for 9 months. Plenty of guys in Houston, and I lived a block from the nearest gloryhole and 1/2 mile to the bathhouse. Became a regular, and probably fucked every top in the city! This is me in my early 20's twink mode with a love of hot daddies. And there was no shortage of daddys and papis in 1980's Houston! Another 5 a week (and I am not kidding, it was amazing!) for 36 weeks is 180 + 131=311.

Connecticut for 18 months. Apparently, very few people have sex in Connecticut, or if they do, I could not find them. 4 total in 18 months, all lousy lays. I'll hold at 311 ' cause they were that bad.

Then to Manhattan for 2 years. Ah, the city, with Times Square in the 80's, the Anvil open and incredibly active, bathhouses galore, and private parties making the rounds on rudimentary BBS systems. 3 a week for 104 weeks is conservative, but there was saturation even in the city, and there were a few weeks where I was ill, or out of town (but usually still looking), etc. 312+311=623.

Memphis. Low volume, no baths, no bookstores, but high, high quality and super busy truck stops. 1 a month for 16 months. 639.

To New Orleans, home of the Phoenix, the Corner Pocket, Decadence, and one of the greatest baths I've ever visited and an endless supply of tourists. But I have to divide it up. Year One: easily 125. Year two: 75 year 3: 1 (in love again). Year 4,5:0 year 6: 75 (we start fooling around) year 7: 175 (we travel just for sex tours and pull as many as 10-15 a night sometimes, test poz) total: 451+639=1109. So I hit 4 figures when I was living in n'Awlins, but he could have been from anywhere in the US, Brazil, Mexico, Canada (Montreal or Toronto), St. martens, Italy, France, England, Germany (Berlin), Amsterdam, or Barcelona. Believe it or not, but we struck out in Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Malta, Croatia, Greece, and Luxembourg (where I most wanted to get topped just for the absurdity of it!)

back to Louisville and domestic bliss. But also tremendous sex. I still find at least 1 new one a month....and when we travel, it is always to a city with great opportunity. Let me tell you about the Slammer in L.A., the hottest sex club since the Anvil! Nights in the sling, days in the back darkroom getting topped by dozens of anonymous guys. Awesome!! I am on meds, but dont tell my partners that unless they ask. Instead, I play up the poz angle, and it really turns guys on!

• Upvote 10

Well after all I am an older guy , came out back in the sixties and went through the seventies and eighties when a guy got bred more than a couple times a night as the main form of social interaction. I would guess I reached this milestone somewhere around age 30 when I was a regular fixture at the Mine Shaft. I have probably had another thousand since then all but three of them raw!

• Upvote 1