How many bottoms here have been bred by a 1,000 or more different cocks?

CallMeSir

I have started 8 years ago and by now average about 300 loads (anal only) a year. However, many are repeats. So it is hard to say whether I have crossed the line of 1000 different cocks. I'd say I am around 600 different cocks but don't see a reason why I won't cross that magic line in the next couple of years

• Piggy 1

Lost count somewhere around 500 approximately 18 months after becoming raw only, which was just over 3 years ago.  Now if someone asks I tend to say over a thousand, but in reality I have no idea.  It's not about the quantity of partners any more but the quantity of loads for me.

Guest ff-whole

well I've started a bit late. in my late 20s and not so often... then in my 40s a little bit more and now I am slowly letting the pig out. from 2008 until 2010 I started to go regularly to bathhouses and in 2013 and 2014 I got really bare gnagbanged in bathhouses. right now on the island where I live there is hardly any action so am getting desperate.

but counting...? I stopped doing that long time ago but I doubt if I hit the 100s yet... wish it was was tons more.

Guest Deviant_Angel

I keep a scorecard for every new guy to breed me and vice versa and just surpassed 300 finally!  The pace keeps picking up so hope to hit the 1k mark in next cpl years :D

I sold my ass for money when I was 19 / 20, and sometimes I had more than 10 clients per week. Of course not all of them took me raw or inserted their load, but since then I didn't live like a priest...I think I reached my 1000 in the middle or in the end of my twenties.

• 3 weeks later...

I've averaged 300 or so cocks a year for the last 10 years. About a third have fucked me and most have been bare. Most of my tops are anonymous strangers. It's a guess but I'd say I've had somewhere around 700-800 different raw loads in my pussy.