Profile advice for BBRT

Verbal76

So...any advice on how to create a really good BBRT profile? I'd like more results and people messaging me. Is it because my status is negative? How descriptive should one be?

I was on a recent trip to London and literally hundreds of guys checked out my profile but few responded. I just had a face pic, with privates locked. Should it be the other way around? I also wasn't able to stay online that often, so I don't know if people saw my profile and just weren't interested or just didn't bother sending me a message since I wasn' tonline. (some did.)

Tips or suggestions would be nice. I'm home from the trip but the profile is still based in London. Verbalmke76 is the bbrt profile. Advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hey fellow Milwaukee guy. Overall good profile. Primary face pic, torso shot are great. I like face photo#2, but move it to private. Cock shot would be good in public set.

I would drop "yankee" from headline. In the text, speak to more of who/what you are looking for. (eg: best saunas? Great tavern? Hot 1x1 or hot group play? A word or two of what brings you to London a good idea.

When you get back, let's meet.

JDW

If I'd seen it I'd have met up with you to give you advice and guide you in your few days here. Ho-hum!

I agree with JDW pretty much. I'd show a cock and ass shot as you're versatile to get the buyers interested. There tends to be a lot of 'browsing' and little action. I think it's the problem with over supply - people get spoilt for choice, don't know which to take a chance on, then do none as they don't want to waste their time, ironically. However, I would expect that not being online was a major limitation. Some might scan the travel section for 'fresh meat' but I doubt most do.

Status negative can be an issue with some, but that's what you are so go with it though 'Ask me' would get you more interest - it did when I set mine to that - but it's assumed I believe generally that 'Ask me' is Poz. I do get some interest from Undetectable guys as a neg guy, but then I'm honest in saying I'm 59 years of age which tends to be a problem with many, but you're the other side of 40 so I don't think you'd have difficulty getting interest if you can stay online somehow.

Anyway, some random thoughts. I hope they help!

Guest JizzDumpWI

right. when local put them in pvt pics.... most in that position do. Not an issue if you put face pics pvt all the time. Simple to mention it would be professionally an issue to leave them public.

meanwhile go off and get laid in London!

Guest JizzDumpWI

observation... respond, interact with all who view or contact you... Even if you want to take a pass, you'll get more success by interacting rather than waiting for the perfect message...

Nice pics and profile!

A few thoughts...

If you teach in other than a coastal state, hide your face pic. Teachers lose their jobs when unintended visitors stumble upon their adult profiles. It still happens today, and even in states where there are legal protections. You might prevail in court, but an individual would need money, time, and incredible emotional resolve to start and sustain a wrongful dismissal case. Also, even though a court can order an employee reinstated, it cannot order a reputation repaired. Better to make your body pics public and be able to re-lock your face pic at will.

Eliminate "Ask Me" responses, except for HIV status, where fostering uncertainty can give an advantage over revealing that you are Neg.

If you lean at all toward top or bottom, change your position and your loads given/loads taken responses accordingly. People don't know what to do with versatile guys. You can always make a guy feel special by telling him, "I don't usually get fucked, but I'd let you fuck me."

Resist the urge to check too many preference boxes. All men like oral, fucking, and 1-on-1 in some measure, so those preferences don't single you out.

Do mention body types or other characteristics of the kinds of guys you like. People who believe that you would like them, feel more comfortable responding. For example, as a bear, I look for guys who have checked "Bears" or mentioned in their written profiles that they are open to meeting men who are not thin and hairless.

Create a standing travel record (perhaps for a year at a time) if you live in one city but work in another.

Good luck! Let us know which of the many suggestions in this thread you decide to follow, and whether you start receiving more responses.

I agree with JizzDumpWI make contact with guys that view your profile. IMO many guys on bbrt or other sites wait for someone to make the first move but aren't willing to do it themselves. After looking at your profile now, I would include at least one body/torso shot. Of course, the cock and ass are what guys are there for but many want to get an idea of what those are attached to. Best of luck!