18 with experience :)

YngBBacker

Ok so...I just turned 18 a couple days ago but I've been gettin fucked and cummed in by guys mostly in their 20s and 30s for years. Sometimes when I talk to guys I meet online about this they lecture me :/ ...so you tell me...was it wrong for me to be that sexually active when I was that young? :/ ...lookin for some feedback :/ thanks

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Ok so...I just turned 18 a couple days ago but I've been gettin fucked and cummed in by guys mostly in their 20s and 30s for years. Sometimes when I talk to guys I meet online about this they lecture me :/ ...so you tell me...was it wrong for me to be that sexually active when I was that young? :/ ...lookin for some feedback :/ thanks

You are what you are. Don't hide it or be ashamed of it.

Edited by Hotload84

Nothing wrong with starting that young at all! I was very young myself when I started taking cock and cum...dont regret any of it at all! Cant change things that happened in your past, so why regret anything youve done! And as drscorpio put it...people are always quick to judge... :-D

Edited by Hotload84

the only problem would have come if they were found out, then they could have gone to jail and had to register as a sex offender for the rest of their lives. but, it is in the past now, you are legal, so go out there and get all the cocks and cum you can get in that cunt. the only advice I give you is that if you don't want to becoem poz, you should get on PREP, or accept that you may be poz at a very young age and live with it for the rest of your life.

• Upvote 1

No I don't think so, you were young, and even if you lied about your age you probably didn't look 18 lol, so they knew what they were getting into.. hehe. I didn't start till I was somewhat older, and I wish I had started a few year before though.

Edited by Hotload84

• Administrators

With kids the issue is when they're coerced into things. Coercion is the reason why we have age of consent laws. Doesn't sound like you were coerced, so I see no problem with your starting young.

lol...ok so i'll try and reply to everyone...

1. I am HIV negative as of JUne 30, 2014

2. I was never forced to have sex or do anything by anyone...

3. and I don't regret any of my experiences with any of those guys I got with :) .... I will admit tho...a couple of 'em weren't exactly the best lookin guys in the world lol...but their cocks were mmmmm :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2