18 with experience :)

YngBBacker

19 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

I fucked dozens of women when I was younger, and almost never used protection even when I ass-fucked them. Fucking another man in the ass bareback is just better and I really don't care what anyone else says about it.

Because a man's ass almost always will be "tight" on some level. Plus many woman hate anal and intercourse in general other than to become a mommy. Us pussybois want to do nothing but receive a man's seed in our boipussy.

NOthing wrong with it at all. TI's part of the American immaturity about sex. I was sexulaly active well before 18 and enjoyed a lot of  partners on the DL. The 18 year age really needs to go since as guys we are shitting nut juice at 12 so nature says we are ready to start enjoying the rite of manhood.

On 7/27/2017 at 8:01 AM, YngBBacker said:

umm...maybe I did :P hehe

Sex is tricky, as it's so pleasurable it's easy for a person at most any age to decide if they like the feelings,  but difficult to figure out  the age when a person is reasonably capable of appreciating all the pitfalls that go along with the pleasure. If you said a 7-year old was, I'd argue and fight you over that. If you said an 18-year old wasn't, I do the same thing. I argue with people all the time that if a 16 year old is responsible enough to drive a car, they are responsible enough to fuck. I have a problem with people who argue a 12 or 13 year old is old enough to own / use a firearm, but not old enough to fuck. I really lay into people who are okay with charging children as young as 8 as adults in criminal matters. 

Clearly, you knew what you wanted. It doesn't seem like you were abused or damaged by your or other's actions, whatever age you started. I don't know if we could use your experience as the guide for all experiences, as fun and awesome as it was.

1 hour ago, subbytch said:

Sex is tricky, as it's so pleasurable it's easy for a person at most any age to decide if they like the feelings,  but difficult to figure out  the age when a person is reasonably capable of appreciating all the pitfalls that go along with the pleasure. If you said a 7-year old was, I'd argue and fight you over that. If you said an 18-year old wasn't, I do the same thing. I argue with people all the time that if a 16 year old is responsible enough to drive a car, they are responsible enough to fuck. I have a problem with people who argue a 12 or 13 year old is old enough to own / use a firearm, but not old enough to fuck. I really lay into people who are okay with charging children as young as 8 as adults in criminal matters. 

Clearly, you knew what you wanted. It doesn't seem like you were abused or damaged by your or other's actions, whatever age you started. I don't know if we could use your experience as the guide for all experiences, as fun and awesome as it was.

yeah I total agree with you on all you points...my sexperiences were different...I wasn't forced...and I did enjoy them...and I don't regret them....sadly...that's not true for all of us...but it is an interesting topic I've found.   I've heard many sexperiences like mine that were so different.

On 7/28/2017 at 11:55 AM, YngBBacker said:

yeah I total agree with you on all you points...my sexperiences were different...I wasn't forced...and I did enjoy them...and I don't regret them....sadly...that's not true for all of us...but it is an interesting topic I've found.   I've heard many sexperiences like mine that were so different.

Being cognizant of the rules here, I played those games kids play when I was a kid. Nothing to the level you mention. When I hit my early teens, I figured out I was gay at the same time the gay community -- and me -- figured out AIDS had arrived. I built a full lounge, wetbar, and and walk-in bathroom in the back of that closet to survive the teen years. I'd have loved to have been fucking around like you were. So props to you. Thankfully, I came out at 19. Unfortunately, I then spent decades pretty much only sucking cock. As I love having younger tops now seed my hole, I can't help but think I'm making up for all the tops I missed out on when I was younger. 

Life is crazy.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I heard, and still hear, the same things. They're trying to warn you against it for fear you'll get HIV/AIDS and other STD's. They're well intentioned but when you're deep into wanting to have sex you just delete those emails and move on. I started very young and was very promiscuous with guys my age and those into their 20's and 30's. Honestly there were a LOT of guys who wanted it as much as I did so I took advantage of it, I'm still that same guy too and find there's a lot of teenage boys like yourself who want it too. Nothing wrong with it.

On 7/20/2014 at 9:22 PM, YngBBacker said:

Ok so...I just turned 18 a couple days ago but I've been gettin fucked and cummed in by guys mostly in their 20s and 30s for years. Sometimes when I talk to guys I meet online about this they lecture me :/ ...so you tell me...was it wrong for me to be that sexually active when I was that young? :/ ...lookin for some feedback :/ thanks

Not at all. I started playing with my teacher, or was it the other way around when he was in his 40s and I was 7... then it went to the gardeners, pool guy, chauffeurs, uncle, 4 of his friends, etc etc etc... until I was sent away fro boarding school at 12, lol... Not that is stopped there :)

On 7/22/2014 at 8:09 AM, PERVERSATILE said:

I was one of those kids and I turned out alright~

with no laments and very few limits

Not that I think I was ever coerced, but I agree with the fact that I turned out fine :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ocelot2000 said:

Not at all. I started playing with my teacher, or was it the other way around when he was in his 40s and I was 7... then it went to the gardeners, pool guy, chauffeurs, uncle, 4 of his friends, etc etc etc... until I was sent away fro boarding school at 12, lol... Not that is stopped there :)

You're a very good boy.

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:09 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Because a man's ass almost always will be "tight" on some level. Plus many woman hate anal and intercourse in general other than to become a mommy. Us pussybois want to do nothing but receive a man's seed in our boipussy.

hell yeah...right?? :P hehe

16 hours ago, evilalex said:

Do you mean that you were coerced when you were younger?

Tough call-  What do I remember?  His cock? Hell Yeah. Short, thick & fat like a Campbell soup can, with a big fuckin flared out mushroom head that would literally squeegee his load out of my rectum after he ''Spilled his boys'' up in me. Using VO5 hair grease for lube, or  the way his y-front drawers stayed pouched out shaped like his dick even after he took them off. Yeah,  all that, but I couldn't really tell you if I was coerced, I don't think I was seduced, but we are  talking over 40 years ago. So let's  just say, I remember the dance, but not the song that was playing.

Guest Givemeyourload06

By the time I was 18 I had 20 daddies in my neighborhood who would breed me on a regular basis when their wives where at work