Memoirs of an 18yo :P

Ok, I have to say, some (or most) of my stories would probably make my Mom look bad, but she did what she could for us under the pressures and circumstances we were under. That said, after Mom and my Dad divorced, for several years Mom fell into a deep depression, and, more so than anyone really should, she became dependent on alcohol and prescription drugs for relief. Needless to say this, is when I pretty much started my rampage. Lol.

She would sometimes have parties and friends and other people would come in and out of our apartment. Honestly there wasn't a day of the week when I didn't wake up to find either one of her friends (or someone I never saw before) crashed on our couch. Anyway, more than a couple of times some of those guys who partied with my Mom that night at our apartment would find their way into my bedroom, while my Mom was passed out somewhere else in the apartment.

The very first guy I remember was Robert, who, at the time, I'd guess he was in his late 20s, or maybe early 30s. Anyway I remember waking up and I feeling my ass being licked and eaten out. My first reaction was, essentially, WTF?. I was frozen by shock, if not by fear. I was scared. I didn't know who he was or what was going on, but that quickly turned into paralyzing pleasure. The feeling of his hands spreading my ass apart, then feeling his warm wet soft tongue on my hole, the sensation of his stubble between my ass cheeks. OMG. I was literally biting my pillow. When he finally realized I was awake he didn't stop all at once, but rather he continued for a minute or two more, then he got up, stood by the side of my bed and took out his cock.

I won't lie. At this point in my life I had already sucked cock, so I basically knew what to do. I sat right in front of him and went down on cock. He put his hand behind my head and slowly and softly guided my head back and forth on his cock. It tasted soo good. Finally after a few minutes of sucking his cock he asked if I liked him licking my hole. "Yes," I replied.

Robert then instructed me to turn around, so I lay at the edge of the bed and waited for his hot tongue to work my hole again, but what I felt wasn't his tongue, rather his his cock was sliding between my ass cheeks. OMG, it was warm, and soft, and wet sliding through my ass. I lay there and enjoyed the feeling, then, without a word, I felt him slide his cock head into my hole.

I honestly wasn't quite sure that was what I wanted to do, so I turned to address him, but Robert said "Relax, this will feel better than my tongue in your ass," and with that, hell yeah, I was on-board.

I lay face down, and heard him spit on his hand, and apparently lubing-up his cock. Then he spread my ass cheeks apart, spat on my hole and fingered it in a bit. I really wasn't expecting him to do that and so I jumped again, but did my best to relax my hole, which wasn't hard, 'cause his finger in my hole felt sooo good. Finally, he spread my ass cheeks apart again, and this time spat on my hole, and then pulled me to the edge of the bed so I lay there, face down, my legs were hanging off the bed. He played with my hole with his cock head, smearing his pre-cum on my hole, and then very slowly he slipped his cock head into my hole.

(Side story: okay, just so you know, to this point in my life I had been using a pickle, wrapped in a sandwich bag, lubed up with lotion as a dildo, so I was somewhat accustomed to having something in my hole). Even so, I won't lie, Robert's cock hurt, and I guess I squealed a bit, whereupon Robert abruptly stopped, and asked if I was okay.

I gave him the green light, and his cock still a little inside my hole, he very slowly pushed in inch by inch. He felt like nothing I had experienced before, in both a good way and bad way. I bit down hard on the pillow, even as I gripped it tightly beneath myself, but I wanted his cock so bad. Finally after what seemed like hours, he was balls deep in my pussy. I could feel his legs shake as he slowly started to work his cock in and out of my hole.

Sadly, but still so fuckin hot, after about a minute or two I heard him breathing heavily as his body started twitching. Most definitely I felt his cock pulsating in my hole. At first, of course, I didn't exactly know what was happening, I honestly couldn't say he was cumming inside me.

Then after about a minute or so his body went seemingly totally limp, His legs shaking, he slowly pulled out of my hole. OMG, I could feel how wet he made me. Of course I couldn't see my ass, but I'm fairly sure his cum was leaking out of my hole. I felt so - I don't know - happy, that I had made him happy.

I layed there, his load in my ass, for the rest of the night, just thinking about the whole encounter with Robert. For hours I couldn't sleep, but eventually, 'though, I fell asleep. When I woke up the next day Robert was gone and my Mom was still asleep in her room.

Robert, wherever you are, thank you. I won't forget it, muuuah :)

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Okay, so one time I met a guy in the laundry room at our apartment complex. Long story short, after the whole seduction played out, we planned to meet up later that night, after my mom went to work. So around 10:00 PM or so that night, I went to his apartment. He was already a little buzzed from drinking, which of course, I didn't mind. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me, and we started kissing. As we did so, I put my hand on his crotch, which I found was starting to get stiff and grow. As we kissed, he asked "You like that?"

I mumbled something, and then he asked "You want that?"

Again I mumbled. Then, really quickly, he put his arms under me, picked me up, and even as he still was kissing me, took me to his room, put me on his bed, and dropped his basketball shorts. The sight of his cock flopping out and bounding on his belly was soo hot. Then he lay next to me, pulled me close, and resumed kissing me as his hands ran all over my body, pulling off my shorts in the process, and rubbing my ass. God it felt so good. His big hands on my little ass - mmmmmm. Then he pushed me around so my back was on his chest and my little buns were pressed up against his now leaking cock, as he continued to kiss my shoulders and neck.

Then he reached behind himself, and I heard the familiar 'snap' of a lube bottle, and sure enough, he lubed himself and my ass, and when everything was perfect, he held me in close, and slowly pushed his hard thick cock in me, inch by inch, until he was all the way in. It felt soo good. My body, firmly in his grasp, and his thick cock deep inside my boy hole. Then the thrusting began, slowly at first, as he groaned in my ear as he kissed my earlobe. Then, finally, after a short while I felt that familiar pulsation inside my ass, and the warmth of his man juice filling me up.

I lay there in his arms, so happy, so satisfied. Happily this was only the first of several times we got together.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4