My junior year of college I decided that I had had enough of dorm life and struck out on my own to find an apartment. My parents said that they would pay for it as long as it didn’t cost more then the dorms. Now the dorms at my university weren’t cheap but they weren’t really as expensive as the cost of an apartment, so my choices were limited. After scouring the newspaper and craigslist I found three that were within my extremely small budget and were close enough to school to not make the commute impossible, so, a couple of weeks before school started, I went on a quest to find an apartment.

I suppose that I should tell you a little something about myself before we go on too far. I had just turned twenty-one, and has spent a good amount of time the year before working off the last vestiges of my slightly pudgy teen age self and now sported a thin lean build that I was rather proud of. Also in the past year, weather it was due to some hormone increase from working out or my genetics finally decided that it was that time in my development, I had grown a fairly reasonable pelt of hair across my tight pecks and my now firm round bubble butt had a healthy growth of hair across both cheeks and down my crack. What I was most proud of all though was that my cock had thickened and lengthened slightly making it now an exact seven inches long and just about six and a half around. The boys I met at parties and bent over back in their rooms or in the bathroom of the party certainly enjoyed my quickly evolving meat.

August in the Midwest is unreasonably hot, so when I went began my quest, upon entering the first place I quickly shucked my button down shirt and walked wearing a wife-beater and tight jean shorts, even as I could feel the sweat still running down my back. An old woman showed me around a dingy little flat in the basement of a small three-story apartment building. It was certainly not what was advertised in the paper but I knew people always exaggerated in those things. I thanked her for her time and said that I would be in touch, praying that the other two apartments were better.

The second place I was looking was about a ten minute walk away, but by the time I had gotten there my shirt was soaked through with sweat and I was sure that I stunk to high heaven. Feeling rather dejected after my first viewing I knocked on the door to apartment 1A, which through my correspondence with the poster on Craigslist I had learned was the apartment of the super. The door opened and there stood the single most attractive man I had ever seen in my life. Normally I was only attracted to guys my own age but this man destroyed all of that. He stood at about six foot three inches, which put him about six inches taller than was I. He had a broad powerful chest, thick muscle knotted arms, and a handsome bearded face that made my knees weak. He wore no shirt and his carpenter pants were slung so low on his hips that I could see the tops of his thick bush of pubes over the waistband. I stared at his strong hair covered chest admiring the dark fur that covered his whole torso for a long moment, before managing to blurt out that I was here to see the apartment.

The man chuckled and said in a deep voice that resonated in my chest “I’m Chuck, the guy you emailed. Nice to meet you, guy. Sorry, what was your name again?”

“Duncan,” I replied, possibly a little too quickly.

“Well do you wanna see the place or just stand here in the hallway,” he said turning away from me for a moment. He grabbed a shirt from just beyond where I could see into his apartment and a set of keys off a hook before stepping forward into the hallway. I stepped back quickly allowing him to pull his own door closed before leading the way down the hallway to the stairs tugging the flannel shirt of as he walked.

As we walked towards the stairs Chuck made idle conversation with me about school, asking I was studying - just filling the silence, as he lead the way up three flights of stairs and then all the way down the top floor to the last door on the right. He unlocked the door and gestured for me to go inside.

It was a much nicer apartment then the last one I saw. The living room was small but had a large window that allowed sunlight to stream into the tiny space. The little kitchen was outdated but usable and the although the bedroom would fit little more then a bed and a dresser, I liked the place. Chuck showed me around and though I tried to listen I kept finding my gaze wandering to the patch of his chest that was still visible as he never buttoned the shirt he put on, or down to where his pubes were coming out over his pants wondering what the pale jeans were hiding.

“So you like it kid?”

“Yeah, I think it’s great.”

“Good,” Chuck stopped his tour of the little apartment and turned to look at me for a long moment before smiling and saying, “But I think there’s more on your mind the just the apartment right now isn’t there?”

“What?”

“You can’t keep your eyes off my cock boy, I’ve seen you looking.”

“Shit, I’m sorry.” I stammered embarrassed beyond belief at being caught, “I’ll go, sorry for the trouble.”

“Go? What the fuck kid, no get back here.”

“Okay.”

“You gay, kid?”

“Yeah. Is that a problem?”

“Not at all, make this step a little easier.”

“What?”

“My last slut just graduated and I’m in need of a new one.” He grabbed at his dick through his jeans and I could see the outline now of a fat powerful cock. “So,” he said dropping his shirt on the floor, “If you’re a good boy then I’ll cut you a deal on your rent, and if you’re a really good boy then there is no rent.” He had started walking closer to me, closing the small gap between us in the tiny bedroom. I could smell him now the intoxicating scent of man wafting over me as I found myself close enough to touch his amazing chest. “You interested in that deal?”

“Yes,” I breathed. Somehow feeling that if I spoke too loudly I would wake myself from the incredibly hot dream I was convinced I was having.

“Kiss my chest.”

I hesitated for a moment and then leaned forward and kissed one of his pink fur rimmed nipples.

“Good boy. Now get on your knees.”

Normally I was the one who told boys to get on their knees, but with this man all of my wishes, dreams, aspirations, wants, desires or need to be a top flew out of my head. All that I wanted was to serve this massive hulk of a man. I sank to my knees without hesitation. Chuck placed one hand on my head ruffling my hair while with the other he undid his pants allowing them to fall to the ground, his cock springing up almost hitting me in the face. Just as befit a man of his perfection he had a thick heavily veined cock that had to be at least eight maybe eight and a half inches long.

The hand that rested upon my head guided me forward till his cock head pressed against my mouth and I opened wide taking as much of him inside me as I could. He grunted out his appreciation as I began to work at swallowing him substantial meat, greedily working his mushroom head past my tonsils. After bobbing back and forth and gagging several times I felt his balls come to rest on my chin for a moment before the lack of air cause my body to pull back involuntarily. I felt a powerful rush of accomplishment, I loved feeling his dark dense pubes around my nose and sensing the weight of his low hanging balls against my chin. I dove forward again swallowing his meat once more and eliciting from Chuck a sudden gasp of pleasure as his cock slid down my throat.

Despite being almost a total top I had always loved sucking cock, and had gotten a good deal of practice in high school when I was fucking the captain of the football team who it turned out was a big dicked bottom who loved nothing more then to have a load blown up his hole then get his cock sucked till he came. He had been getting bred the quarter back sense our freshmen year but when he got a peak at my even then fat cock at the start of our senior year I spent the rest of the year honing my pounding skills and cocking on his knob.

My hands found their way to Chuck strong ass, and I was unsurprised when I felt still more thick dense hair between my fingers as I pulled his hips closer to my face. I breather in his scent as I worshiped his dick, my own cock now hard as a rock forgotten in my shorts.

“Jesus Christ kid,” Chuck gasped after a long while, “any more like that and I’m going to blow my load down your throat instead of where it belongs.” He pulled me off of his cock and tilted my head up so that I was looking at his face, losing myself in his deep blue eyes. “Strip.” I pulled my sweat soaked wife-beater off and tossed it and the button down I had tied around my waist off to the side and then after kicking off my shoes shimmied off my shorts and underpants so that I was now kneeling at the feet of this Adonis completely naked my tight swimmers body exposed for him to judge.

He smiled. “Get on your hands and knees and face away from me,” were his next set of instructions. I obeyed hastily. Chuck got down on behind me and lent forward, his hand gripping my ass cheeks firmly and then I felt his rough beard on brushing against my spread ass crack just before his wet warm tongue found my hole. I moaned loudly and arched my back pushing my ass back at Chuck’s invading tongue. “What a hungry hole! When did you last get fucked, boy?”

“Back in high school like three years ago,” I answered truthfully. I hadn’t gotten fucked since the quarterback of the football team took out his revenge on my ass for stealing his bottom bitch away.

“You haven’t had sex in three years?”

“No, it’s just that I’m normally a top.”

“Well shit then, you’re tight hole is in need of a good plowing.” He dove back in, his tongue swirling around my hole occasionally pressing against my still resistant sphincter. Waves of pleasure crashed over me causing my body to slowly relax to melt into him, and I felt my hole slowly opening for him. Chuck sensed my hole relaxing as well and he redoubled his efforts to slip his tongue inside my almost virginal hole. After a rim job like this, I thought, I might never top again.

I heard a rustling behind me and then Chuck stopped devouring my hole, though one of his hands still remained on my ass cheek spreading my crack wide. I heard several clicks and looked back to see and iPhone in chuck’s hand.

“What are you doing,” I asked, not upset really just curious. For some reason I felt like this man, who I had just met, would never do anything bad to me.

“Sending some pics of your sweet hole to a few guys I know close by who can help me really give your hole the plowing it needs today.” With that Chuck knocked me to the side so that I rolled over onto my back, spun me round, grabbed my ankles, and as he went back to devouring my now upturned hole stuffed his cock back down my throat.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 23

I happily took his cock down my throat again, and now being somewhat distracted my hole loosened up even quicker for Chuck. I gasped around his cock when I felt his tongue slid easily into my hole and then back out again only to be quickly replaced by a spit lubed finger. As I chocked down his cock Chuck worked a single tick finger into my tight hole, his tongue working around it adding more lube, persuading my hole to open wider still for him. I was groaning more and more as Chuck worked my hole loose and as he began to press a second finger against my spit slicked pucker he let his cock slip from my mouth and spring forward so that his balls were resting just above my face. Normally I would have gobbled up his balls happily but I was lost in the ecstasy of the invading fingers and roaming tongue, my eyes were shut and my mouth hung open as I panted and grunted.

Suddenly I could hear voices down the hall and I wondered for a moment why I could hear them so clearly before I remembered that we had never closed the door to the apartment. In a moment of self-consciousness I tried to muffle my groans but Chuck seemed unconcerned and continued to noisily work my hole with his fingers and tongue.

The pressure on my hole increased as Chuck pressed another spit slicked finger against my hole, steadily working it in along side the two he was already twisting around in my hole. Despite my tying to keep it down so as not to be over heard in by whoever was in the hallway I let out a loud gasp and then grunted with a form of pleasure I had never imagined before as his finger suddenly popped inside of me. Chuck chuckled slightly at my ecstatic moaning and began to twist his fingers in and out of my hole spreading them apart as he did so. I had never imagined that this was the joy that the boys I had been fucking were feeling as I had invaded their holes. If it always felt this good I was likely to never top again.

“You ready for some cock boy?” Chuck asked, thrusting his fingers knuckle deep into my hole.

“Yes, please fuck me with your big cock,” I moaned, feeling my ass twitch around his thick digits.

“Oh no boy, you’re not ready for my cock, and besides my cock comes with a little something extra. I want your hole to last a good long while so let's start you off with something a little easier to deal with - like Johnny.”

I was confused for a long moment before I heard clothes being shucked and someone moving towards where Chuck had me pinned with my ass in the air on the floor. I could see nothing but Chuck's broad, round, meaty, hair covered ass cheeks and his dark fur rimmed pucker, but I sensed someone else close to my ass as Chuck withdrew his fingers from my hole.

Chuck then held my ass open with both hands, and I distinctly remember my hole felt disturbingly empty and open to the air as I waited for god knows what to happen. Then I felt it:  the warm tender firmness of a hard cock head pressing against my well slicked and primed hole.

My brain screamed with panic.  A guy who I couldn’t even see was sliding his cock into my hole, bare I guessed, and I was powerless to do anything about it as I was being held down by the massive Adonis who had seduced me. Just as I started to thrash around in an attempt to break free, the invading cock brushed against my prostate.  It seemed as if an electric shock had passed through my entire body.  I froze, all the fight gone out of me.  All I wanted was for it to happen again.  The guy, who’s name I guess was Johnny from what Chuck had said, obliged me without even having been asked.  He slid his cock back so that just the head was inside me hole and then plunged down again this time brushing more forcefully against my prostate. I let out the same sort of guttural moan I had when Chuck’s third finger had popped into my hole and I pushed back on the stranger's invading cock, endeavoring to press him against that tender spot again.

Johnny was certainly an experienced top.  With each stroke his cock head pushed more and more forcefully into my prostate.  My groans quickly turned to a constant stream of moans and before long I was muttering “Fuck me, please fuck my ass.”

I had transformed into a total bottom and I still could not see who was fucking me.  Chuck still squatted over me holding my legs apart as Johnny fucked me.  Every once in a while Chuck would mutter encouragement to Johnny telling him to "Use his ass good,” and "Get him ready for a long night of fucking.”

I could feel Johnny picking up speed, his thrusts becoming deeper and more erratic.  I knew what was coming:  he was getting close.  I had felt those signs enough times myself, the tingling in the balls as they slowly tightened up closer to one’s body, the waves of pleasure that crashed over one’s cock head and radiated throughout the rest of ones body making it difficult to control the thrusting, all leading up to that moment when… he slammed his cock into me harder then he had done yet and balls deep in my hole began to unload his balls.

“Lube him up good,” Chuck encouraged as Johnny panted and his body shook with the force of his orgasm. I could feel his cock pulsing inside my ass, and his warm sticky load filling up my innards answered my question about condoms. He was breeding me.

It must have been quite some time sense Johnny had last gotten off judging by the size of the load he dumped in my hole; or, perhaps I was simply over whelmed at the sensation of being bred for the first time. Whichever the reason was it took what seemed a full two minutes before Johnny withdrew his cock from my now squishy hole.

“Nice job Johnny,” said Chuck siding a finger into my hole with ease, “got him really lubed up here for the rest of us.” He withdrew the finger, “You wanna see who just bred your hole so expertly boy?”

“Yes please,” I said breathlessly.

Slowly Chuck let my legs down and then stood up himself swinging his legs over me till he stood next to where I now lay on the floor. There in the doorway stood a guy, completely naked, probably not more then a year older then me, with a slightly on the thin side but certainly long dick, smiling sheepishly at me. He had a strong muscular frame, large pink nipples that stood out from his pale skin, short-cropped blond hair and a boyishly handsome face.

“Johnny here lives next door and is the bottom bitch for Chad who’s the super there. He doesn’t get to top very often and we thought lubing you up for some man cock would be a nice treat for him. Chad likes his boys little more hairless then I do but he’s still a sexy fucker,” Chuck walked over to Johnny and tweaked one of his protruding nipples, Johnny jumped a little but smiled. “You know this kid is also an brilliant cock sucker, why don’t you let him clean your cock off Johnny while we see if we can’t work one of these thick man cocks we have waiting into the hole you so kindly lubed up for us.”

It was only then that I noticed the three other men standing just beyond the doorway. I only got a momentarily glimpse of them before Johnny was sitting on my chest feeding his cock down my accommodating throat, but from what I could see they were all naked, all tall and powerful looking, ranging in ages for late twenties to earlier forties, and all had massive veiny cocks that made my mouth water and my hole twitch.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

My own cock throbbed though I felt no need to tend to it as Johnny pressed his long slender cock into my mouth. I soon felt his trimmed pubes against my nose and held firmly to his blond peach fuzz covered ass as I deep throated his cock. For a moment the top that I had once been resurfaced and I thought how hot Johnny’s perfectly pert round ass would look with a load dripping from his pink hole. My mind drifted to my own now cum filled hole and I felt a twitch as I imagined a small glob of Johnny’s cum escaping my slightly puckered hole, the hair around it matted down with sweat and ass juice.

“Alright Wes,” Chuck said, “Why don’t you show this boy what it’s like to get fucked by a real man and give him another load he’ll never forget.”

Wes… I wondered for a moment which one of the three men that was, and then I realized I didn’t care. I wanted all three of them, in fact I didn’t really even care if I ever saw which one was which so long as their cock ended up in my hole. I let go of Johnny’s ass cheeks and grabbed my own ankles some what awkwardly as Johnny was still squatting over me slightly with his cock down my throat. A rustling told me that Wes was getting into position, and then I felt rough hands on my thighs pushing my legs forward lifting my ass up. A glob of warm spit fell onto my hole and then I once more felt the unmistakable pressure of a cock head pressing against my sphincter.

I moaned around Johnny’s dick, which had become fully hard again in my mouth and from his breath I guessed was well on his way to shooting his second load, as Wes buried his cock in my hole in one long slow stroke. He was obviously thicker then Johnny but perhaps not as long, certainly not as big as Chuck. Still I could feel my hole quivering around his cock as it sank inside of me, stretching me wider then I ever have been before. Just as he bottomed out in me and I felt the scratch of his pubes on my taint Johnny stuffed his whole cock down my throat and let out a long low moan as he shot his second in my mouth. Greedily I swallowed every drop before he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

“Get the hell out the way boy,” Wes said in a rough voice, pushing Johnny off of me, “I wanna look in this boy’s eyes when I breed him, that way he’ll always remember this load.”

With Johnny out of the way I took stock of the man who was now balls deep in my hole. I was not disappointed. He was certainly the oldest of the men assembled with flecks of gray starting to creep into his jet-black hair at the temples. It looked as though he had probably shaved that morning but his beard was already returning with a vengeance, his skin a golden olive colour I guessed he was probably Italian or Greek. He stared down at me with dark hazel eyes as he slowly began to withdraw his cock from my ass, the thin lines at the sides of his eyes deepened as his face spit with a wide toothy smile.

“You like that cock, don’t you boy.”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes…Sir,” I don’t know why but calling this man Sir just seemed to be the right thing to do.

He smiled a little broader and said, “That’s right boy,” and sank his cock back into me. I could see that he didn’t have a condom on, I don’t know why I thought he would be different as he was using another guy’s load as lube. I didn’t care though, his cock splitting my hole wide felt too damn good to care about anything like that. His rough hands held my legs pinned to either side of my chest, bringing his torso over mine so that he could look directly down into my eyes. His body so close to mine my nostrils were filled with his rich manly smell and something else that it took me a moment to place… cum.

Wes started to pick up the pace, pulling almost his entire cock from my ass with each stroke. Sweat began to glisten on his chest and occasionally drip down onto me. The steady sound of skin slapping on skin, and the wet squelsh of my quickly widening hole filled the room. I began to sweat myself, panting with each thrust of Wes’s fat cock. I knew what I must look like, I had seen bottoms in this place of ecstasy before, their faces contorted with what could be mistaken for pain, their eyes rolling into the back of their heads, their cock hard but completely forgotten. It was the look of a bitch in heat, a look that bottoms only got when they truly gave themselves over to be fucked without caring for their own release at all. For a bottom like the one I had become, in that moment the release was feeling a top shoot his load, and nothing else was needed.

“Fuck my ass,” I whimpered between moans, “Fucking plow me.”

“I’m getting close kid,” Wes growled, never slowing down, “I’m going to breed your ass so good that I’m going to stay with you forever. Do you want that boy, do you want my load in you forever?”

“Yes, breed me,” I panted, at the time not realizing the significance of what I said, “Fill me with your cum, lube up my ass for your friends.”

“Take my fucking load, you slut!” Wes didn’t stop fucking as he came, in fact he slammed his cock into me harder then he had ever before six or eight more times. I could feel his load filling me more and more until just when I was wondering how he could possibly be going he stopped and held perfectly still with his throbbing cock halfway into my ass. His whole body was shaking just slightly and a wicked gin was spreading across his face. “Next,” he said pulling out and getting up.

It was only then when he stood again that I noticed the tattoo on his bicep, a bio hazard symbol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

My heart was pounding and my head was spinning. I knew what that symbol meant and I had just taken that man’s load, his POZ load. I had to get up, to get out of there, to get that man’s load out of my hole.

“Keith you next and then Chad and I will finish the boy off,” Chuck said.

I realized I hadn’t moved at all, frozen in shock and fear. Just as I made to put my legs down the youngest of the three men came forward, smiled at me just as Wes had done and got down on his knees. His lust was faster then my fear and before I could really think about anything other then the show of it all Keith had lined up his own meaty cock with my what must now be dripping hole and slid inside.

Just as it had when Johnny had started fucking me, as soon and Keith’s cock brushed my prostate all of my panic and fear melted away. Even as my eyes drifted down from his strong handsome face to see the biohazard tattoo encircling his nipple I just felt the sweet euphoria of having a thick cock inside of me.

“Man you’ve got a wet warm hole,” Keith said with a kind smile, his voice ringing with a slight touch of a southern drawl, “Gonna make me shoot fast. Wes did a good job of stretching you out normally boys cry the first time they take my beer can.”

If I had to guess I would say Keith was probably around twenty-five, he still looked young but there was something experienced in his eyes. He kept is brown hair a little long and messy, that All-American towel dried look. His eyes were a clear sky blue and boyish. There was nothing boyish about the rest of him though. His chest and arms were thick masses of muscle the kind that came from playing sports and working hard on one’s body. In a way he reminded me of a grown up version of the footballer I used to breed in high school. Though I suppose this time the tables were reversed. A thick patch of hair grew in-between his massive pecks and around his light brown nipples and led to a rather extensive treasure trail which ended in a thick bush around his fat cock which was now pumping steadily in and out of my ass. He was not as pale as Johnny nor as olive as Wes but the warm golden brown that came just from being outside in the summer in the mid west.

His cock was spreading me wider still then Wes, he hadn’t been kidding it ready did feel like he was shoving a beer can up my ass, and I loved it.

“God you’re hole feels so good I’m getting close.” Keith breathed in a hushed voice, as though he didn’t want the others to hear. Then leading forward, burying his dick deep inside me he bent between my legs and kissed me hard on the mouth before moving to whisper in my ear, “I know you saw my tattoo, do you know what it means boy?”

“Yes,” I whispered back.

“You still want my load boy?”

“Yes.”

“Not that it matters at this point, you’ve already got two POZ loads lubing up my POZ cock in you.”

My brain rushed for a second, and then out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of Johnny’s round peach fuzz covered ass where emblazoned on the left cheek was a yet another biohazard tattoo. I knew then that I had never had a chance. From the moment Chuck’s cock had entered my mouth I had been destine to take these POZ loads and there was nothing I could have done about it.

“Tell me what you want boy.”

“I want you to breed me. I want you to knock me up, to fill me with your load, to flood my guts with your cum. Please breed me.”

“As you wish boy,” Keith bucked his cock hard a few times pulling me out of the trance I had fallen into during his long slow fucking of my hole, and buried his cock balls deep inside of me while his cock spurted his load inside of me.

“Thank you,” I whimpered as his cum mixed with the other loads frothing inside of me.

My body was shaking slightly as Keith pulled out and the last man I didn’t know stepped forward, this much be Chad.

• Upvote 14

I felt my hole twitch and a small glob of cum escape from my battered pucker as I looked at the man about to give me the fourth load of my life.

'I must be the luckiest bottom in the whole fucking world', I thought, and then paused for a moment surprising myself with how much my self identity had changed in the past two hours. I had gone from a total top who had been fucked safe once three years a go, to a bottom bitch, not just any bottom bitch but a bareback bottom bitch, and more then that a bareback bottom bitch for POZ cum.

I studied Chad hungrily as he walked forward. He was taller then the others and a little thinner though still well built. He a look that I could only describe as Irish:  bright red hair and beard with shocking green eyes and a healthy sprinkling of freckles across his face, chest, and arms.  Ginger coloured fur grew across his chest and down his washboard abs in no real pattern just sort of everywhere.  His cock was long and thick, probably just a little smaller then Chuck's, and certainly thinner then Keith’s beer can.  Oh, and it was uncut.

I stared at the pale flesh that covered the ruddy coloured head of his cock in wonderment as I had never seen an uncut cock in person and I wondered if it would feel different inside of me. He lifted a powerful arm to brush his hair back from his face as he knelt down between my legs exposing a thickly haired ginger pit. Had my soul not burned with lust for Chuck I probably would have given my self body and soul to Chad in that moment.

He looked at me his green eyes sparkling with mischief and he directed my gaze to the underside of his left forearm where amidst the form of a twisting snake was the unmistakable biohazard mark. My heart quickened as he with one hand lifted my right leg onto his strong muscular shoulder and with the other aimed his cock at my well-fucked hole. He slid in easily but I still gasped as he bottomed out his ginger pubes coming to rest against my taint.

“When we’re done with this sweet hole you’re gonna be knocked up for sure,” he said slowly withdrawing his cock, “and I’m sure glad you’re only going to be across the street. I love using Johnny’s hole but sometimes I’m just in the mood for something different and your furry little cunt is just the thing.”

“Please fuck me.  Please, breed my hole.”

“Don’t worry boy.  You’ll get the load you so badly need.”

Chad closed his eyes and started to pound away at my hole.  I had thought that Wes’s fucking had been merciless but that was nothing compared to this. Chad alternated between jack-hammering his cock into my now slackened hole and pulling his cock out till just the tip rested inside of me and slamming the full length back inside in one quick motion. I screamed out as his cock head repeatedly punched into my prostate.  Repeatedly.  He was destroying me and I loved every second of it.

The room was thick with the stench of sweat and the sound of raw flesh slapping against flesh. My eyes were watering and my mouth was dry but my hole was alive with pleasure. I felt as though my whole body had vanished and nothing was left but that cock inside of me. My feelings and hunger for cock and cum had progressed I no longer just wanted his load but I needed it. I needed him to cum inside me, I needed his cock inside me, I needed to be fucked.

“I’m gonna breed this sweet ass so fucking good,” Chad said, smiling at me, his face now covered with sweat. “You ready for another big load of cum, boy?”

“Yes, please God give me your fucking load.”

“Oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum!”  Chad, just like Keith had, slammed balls deep inside of me, laying there on top of me as his cock jerked and twitched spurting it’s thick frothy treasure into my awaiting guts. The sent of man sex that wafted off of Chad’s body as he lay on top of me was astounding.  I found myself wishing to stay there forever under him, but slowly his cock began to soften until at last he pulled his now soft cock out of my hole with a quite plop. Slowly Chad got up and I could see the other three standing in a ring around me all sporting wood again.

“Why don’t you fella’s go down to my place and breed Johnny in the sling, I wanna take my time breeding this boy for the first time.”

• Upvote 17