Anyone Like Tall/Slender Top Guys?

breederboy

I have question for you guys do you like slender guys? I'm having a hard time I have a tall slender build, genetics..just the way I'm built. I could workout until I'm blue in the face but I'm still going to have this build. I'm 5'11 165lbs and I have a decent cock about 8 inches. I'm 30 but I'm told I look 20. But it seems like all the guys where I live constantly talk about or prefer beefy guys or muscle guys. And it's like people expect me to be a bottom becaue the think I look twinksh or something I dunno. But I'm a total top. I'm also poz. I just can't seem to get much action and I feel judged and dicriminated against because of being tall and slender. Seems like everyone where I live here in the south only talks about beefy guys or muscled guys. The ironly is I like those guys too. I like lots of diff types of guys, white, black, beefy, slim, hairy. (Hairy is my weakness :) ) Just remember us big dicked slim guys need some love too so spread it around :)

• Upvote 2

Guest RAWGUYUK

Interesting. I'm 33 I have always been slim/slender and up until recently, i was always a top. I didn't have any problems finding bottoms but usually they have been older guys who are happy to be fucked by a more twinky slim looking guy. Let's face it, proper slutty bottoms aren't bothered as long as they get a dick inside them. Also, i am blonde. So i think maybe i have been lucky to find guys (especially darker skinned guys) who like the white/blonde thing.

At a sex club once i saw a hot bottom in a jockstrap who i sooo wanted to fuck. But he ignored me all night. My mate got chatting to him and found out that he assumed i was bottom. When he realised, i was able to load him up! :-) so maybe its that people assume you are bottom because of stupid ideas about how a top and bottom should look. For me there is NOTHING hotter than topping and loading a hunky muscly older dude! I've been surprised over the years how many have let me do it, but i had to be upfront with them and make it obvious I was a top, or they would have just over-looked me.

Go to some saunas and clubs and show ur dick off. Don't wear jockstraps as that gives wrong impression (lol) make it obvious you are top by feeling up some holes to show u r interested in topping, and not bottoming. Also, people actually SEEING u being a good top will make it obvious to others around you and make them want you to fuck them too. That has often worked for me. Haha. Then u shouldn't have any problems! :-)

Guest Boxir55

HI there, I am a bit older and sometimes I am put off meeting a younger guy just because I think he'll reject me, so that can be a problem. Also many guys are put off by a long cock, i'm not one of them by the way, I like a guy who goes a long way up. Then of course if a guy is poz that will put a few off as well. Anyway what I am saying is I don't think its you putting them off, its them that aren't able to handle themselves as well as they think they can.

Hot as hell.. But then... I might be put in that "older guy looking for a younger guy category".. But I'm not. I've always been attracted to your type. But... I agree with boxir55. Sometimes there is the fear of rejection. Face it.. If we think you are out of our league, some of us will not make the first move. I know I tend to think "Why bother? He's gonna say no." But, hell yeah.. Love your type.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Tall? Slender? Top? What's not to like? Exposes something about so many of us though... It is easy for a perfectly great guy to dwell in self doubt. Better to risk rejection than no risk at all.

Thanks for the nice words guys! It's just confusing because I don't get much hits on adam or BBRTS. Maybe per day, I'll get like 6 messages on adam. Not sure how tjat stacks up to some of you..Id use BBRTS more but there's hardly ever anyone on there where I live and I live in a town with a pretty large gay population for it's size..Maybe my prob on adam is that I have my status listed..I dunno..but I tried not listingit and most guys will know it and harass me for not listing my status so I figure it's best to list it..In the past I tried not listing it and I got a lot more messages but I got hate mail from guys who threatened me for not listing my status...and I didn't even have a face pic posted..its weird..theres like this extreme paranoia fear about poz guys here.I think I could be more aggressive in not waiting for guys to private me first nd take the initiative and private them, but most have "negative" in their profile so I figure it just saves time for them to come to me if they want a poz guy.

I would ride you all night long! I'm attracted to slim/skinny/slender/thin guys, and the less definition you have, the better. It's odd, but I don't necessarily go for the 6-pack abs. I love less definition. And age doesn't bother me. As long as you can get your cock in my hole. Feel good about who you are and who is attracted to you. He's out there.

Thanks for the nice words guys! It's just confusing because I don't get much hits on adam or BBRTS. Maybe per day, I'll get like 6 messages on adam. Not sure how tjat stacks up to some of you..Id use BBRTS more but there's hardly ever anyone on there where I live and I live in a town with a pretty large gay population for it's size..Maybe my prob on adam is that I have my status listed..I dunno..but I tried not listingit and most guys will know it and harass me for not listing my status so I figure it's best to list it..In the past I tried not listing it and I got a lot more messages but I got hate mail from guys who threatened me for not listing my status...and I didn't even have a face pic posted..its weird..theres like this extreme paranoia fear about poz guys here.I think I could be more aggressive in not waiting for guys to private me first nd take the initiative and private them, but most have "negative" in their profile so I figure it just saves time for them to come to me if they want a poz guy.

I think the issue may be more the HIV status than your build.I used to be hit up constantly on adam until I posted my status. Now I get no hits.

It's probably more my status, I think your right about that. But I mean, I can't hide it, and I'd feel bad if I lied about it. I only get like 6 emails a day on adam4adam, and that's on a good day. Most of the time I get no hits and I have pics of my big dick and everything. It's a shame guys are so narrow minded. Not sure what else I can do. The hits I do get most of the time are from really creepy guys who look like crackheads or something.

You sound very hot to me. I agree with the one poster who commented about not parading around in a jock strap. That is a bottom's attire in most people's minds. It says "fuck me". I'd avoid that. It's also in the attitude. An aggressive attitude will get you more ass than a big set of pecs. Let bottoms know you intend to fuck them. Be positive. Assume you will be fucking us. Be confident. Nothing turns me on faster than a man who just "goes for it". Don't wait for me to ask you to. Take charge. You are the top. You wanna fuck me, tell me so. You want your cock inside me, stick your finger in me before you even get my pants off. Go for it dude. Make me wet.