Throat fucking question

kinkyslaveboy

I have been with the same master for almost a year doing my anal training. We meet in a motel for a long weekend once a month. We have a DOM chastity sub contract that is almost over. The contract stated that to earn my release I must complete each stage of my anal training and at the end of 12mo I would be taking his arm to the elbow. With 2mo left I am close but it just isn't going to happen..... so on to my question. My master use to fuck me several times every weekend and sometimes he would invite other guys to fuck me too. The last 2 months tho he hasn't fucked me at all. When I finally confronted him he told me that he loves using my hole but that it just doesn't get him off anymore. When I asked him if he wanted to renew our contract he said the only way he would is if I would let him train me to be throat fucked this next month. I have given a grand total of 3 bj's my entire life. I am pretty worried about being throat fucked as he can be a very sadistic DOM. I really want to continue my anal training but I want to know how bad it really is to be throat fucked... any tips? advice? we meet next week so I don't have too much time to prepare. thanks in advance,,,

You could try swallowing one of the long jelly or soft silicone dildoes, that can be bought in sex shops or online. Don't be tempted to buy a rigid or stiff rubber one - they could cause serious damage to your throat. The gag reflex reduces with practice.