Anyone else into being photographed and really exposed on line as a cum slut?

Cocksucker

I must say I had pics taken of getting fucked only once. I have used them online (like here) but the couple who took them haven't used them in any of their profiles. Now, either they are very discreet or considerate or they simply don't think they are good enough LOL!

Was a great session though.

• 1 month later...

i fucking looove being exposed as a sissy methfag cumslut

mmm oh god me too I am having a smoke right now and as soon as I've had a pipe I just want cock I go online and beg to suck cock I tell men to take pictures of me and give them my girlfriends number so they can make me do as I'm told or they will send them to her. I really love the idea of being exposed especially on my public Facebook page

I have been videod twice sucking cock and photod perhaps 20 times. In fact, I am about to do it again in about an hour. I've been closeted for years, military etc but now I dont have to worry about that.It's a turn on to have your gay photos shown around..post-2674-0-65178900-1462462960_thumb.jpg

Edited by pattheslut

I have been videod twice sucking cock and photod perhaps 20 times. In fact, I am about to do it again in about an hour. I've been closeted for years, military etc but now I dont have to worry about that.It's a turn on to have your gay photos shown around..

oh god you lucky little bitch I bet it makes you feel so dirty and proud like some little cock slut. I really envy you and want to feel the shame and humiliation of everyone finding out your a cocksucker I bet it's soon replaced by such a sexual high the thrill of knowing that you've fully submitted to cock and will be sucking cock for the rest of your life.

post-48057-0-94399500-1462637063_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god I've really done it for real now. I posted some pics on my Facebook page in the middle of the night thinking nobody would be awake but a friend of my ex girlfriend was online in Australia and saw my pics and sent them to her and she has shown everyone I know. So now I'm feeling the shame of everyone knowing I'm a cocksucker oh god it turns me on so much reading messages people I know have sent me asking me if it's true and when I tell them it is true they tell me I must be sick to want to suck dirty old men off your a filthy little faggot

I'm game for that.

I'm happy to be gang fucked, named and displayed on line. As long as the cocks are huge and filling my belly with poz cum. Guys come on and give it to me if you are over here in shrewsbury.

Guest 24collegekid420

I was first exposed when I was fuck for the first time as a kid. I was video taped and I have photos of my first breeding from the first man who fucked my boi pussy. My mom was mailed the photos. When I got home from school. she pulled me aside and asked me a million questions. I was freaking out and scared. I still have the video and pictures. I think of it now and look at them when I want to remind myself of the day I was made a boi pussy bottom.