Anyone else into being photographed and really exposed on line as a cum slut?

Cocksucker

Guest dumbbunny666

Oh god I've really done it for real now. I posted some pics on my Facebook page in the middle of the night thinking nobody would be awake but a friend of my ex girlfriend was online in Australia and saw my pics and sent them to her and she has shown everyone I know. So now I'm feeling the shame of everyone knowing I'm a cocksucker oh god it turns me on so much reading messages people I know have sent me asking me if it's true and when I tell them it is true they tell me I must be sick to want to suck dirty old men off your a filthy little faggot

fuck yes!! i did the same thing!!

I am into Total & Complete On Line Exposure as a Sucker of Men's Dicks. Check out my Short Video and my Pics at:

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/blowboi

All of the Pics are Public Domain, meaning, go ahead and copy any or all of my Pics and Repost them anywhere on the Internet and or Hard Copy them off a Printer and Post them anywhere:O

• 3 weeks later...

I am totally into this, but living so far to the north, it is hard as hell to find anyone that is adventurous enough to do it.  I even tell them the only face that needs to be there is mine.  My body is there for them to use, abuse and humiliate me however they want ... I just want it on film .... and there aren't any takers :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

my name is stuart hargreaves. i have posted numerous photos and videos on the net, i love being exposed as the cocksucking cum slut i am. i love to suck strangers cocks in public places, google my name or ukgaywanker to see content, please feel free to expose me anywhere you like, mail to ukgaywanker@outlook.com, or txt/call 07497622336, id love to suck your cock

sucking cock.jpg

cum in arse.jpg

cock1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Yes please :D:) If anyone here has a Tumblr, twitter, facebook or any kind of page, please download the pics from my BZ gallery (links below) and post them all to your page and expose me for the faggot i am

https://breeding.zone/gallery/album/6862-faggot-pussy-boy/

https://breeding.zone/gallery/album/6863-twink-faggot-ass/

After you do it, message me on here...or on wickr:twinkfagass Then Message with the links and tell me what a slutty faggot cumdump i am.

Edited by TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Guest MorganStar

there is one video of me that a guy posted that shows up on several websites...we liked videoing each other and watching after...this one ended up on the web as a result of too much Southern Comfort and bad judgement