Anyone else into being photographed and really exposed on line as a cum slut?

Cocksucker

• 4 months later...
Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Wickr: fag4degrading

Looking to be exposed online as the slutty faggot perv i am. Will send you dozens of my pics and you do with you want with them. Spread them around on forums, twitter, tumblr ,social media etc. Make up stories about me. Some pervs i use to chat with would post them on blogs or send the pics to other  pervs and make up stories about me. The more degrading the better. PLEASE EXPOSE MY SLUTTY PERV FAGGOT ASS.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I like being exposed as a nasty cuntboi faggot slut for real men. Like degrading and humiliation. Please PM me and tell me how i should be a diseased filled cumrag

hehmzsj_d.jpg

wBYkEAe_d.jpg

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Pathetic Faggots like me need to be Exposed as the pussy cumdump that i am!

PLEASE EXPOSE MY FAGGOT ASS!

PM ME DEGRADING MESSAGES!

eJYhINp_d.jpg

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY
11 hours ago, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

I like being exposed as a nasty cuntboi faggot slut for real men. Like degrading and humiliation. Please PM me and tell me how i should be a diseased filled cumrag

hehmzsj_d.jpg

wBYkEAe_d.jpg

REAL MEN PLEASE EXPOSE MY SLUTTY CUMHOLE OF A FAGGOT ASS!! 

• 3 weeks later...

I love the idea of being exposed but have never committed to doing it myself. I would love to have pictures and video out there or to have my pics and videos randomly found online. A few of my friends that are women have pics and video of me but so far haven’t done anything. 

I’ve always wondered about what happens with men who have fantasies/desires like this, the kind with very concrete, life-altering consequences. Once someone exposes you to your friends, your family, your superiors at work, to society at large, the deed is done and cannot be undone, nor can it be re-done with anything like the same effect.

The excitement, I imagine, is mostly in the anticipation of being exposed, but once that happens, and passes, how do you go forward in your new reality where everyone knows your darkest secrets, and most cannot help judging you? I’m sure some will say, “I’m a worthless cumslut fag and I don’t care who knows it” but what if that means you can’t get any sort of decent job or friends begin to shun you? Has anyone here taken the leap and can tell us what it’s like after exposure?

In a way, this reminds me of the way some guys talk about how much they want someone to castrate them. Once it’s done, it’s done in a very big way, and then what do you do? What do you fantasize about then? The chasm between fantasy and reality is vast.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

”Once someone exposes you to your friends, your family, your superiors at work, to society at large”: Assuming you have any of those. As for society at large, see if I give a shit, been called a fag and much worse since literally kindergarten 

“decent job”: Apart from helping those in need, there is no such thing as a decent job. Carreers and other such aspirations are laughable respectability politics. As long as you aren’t lacking basic necessities like shelter, food and health insurance you’re good. 

“friends begin to shun you?” As if I would ever be friends with judgmental homophobic trash 

In a way, this reminds me of the way some guys talk about how much they want someone to castrate them. Once it’s done, it’s done in a very big way, and then what do you do? What do you fantasize about then? The chasm between fantasy and reality is vast.

Edited by BerlinGuy

I love being exposed humiliated I started out about 6 years ago cross-dressing being a little slut going to Adult Book theaters I guess you could say I got bored with that started posting pictures with my real name phone number the excitement of seeing your pictures online unbelievable my family friends have seen all my pictures videos and will not talk to me no more but I can't help it I'm a sissy faggot love sucking dick being fucked and breeded by real men it is such of a addiction and I love it I'm such a faggot

20180909_203736.jpg

• 5 months later...