Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2014 at 8:30 AM, CallMeSir said:

I prefer when the bottom doesn't get hard while getting bred because all concentration and feeling is centered in his cunt. I like his soft cock flopping around as he is getting rough fucked. I especially like the ones who can't even remember the last time they shot a load because it's all about their pussies - but, once in awhile accidents do happen and I end up fucking the cum out of the cock and sperm whore.

im defnitely always limp , the only action my tiny genitals get is pain n punishment if my top gets off on it. it hurts n i dont enjoy it but im worthless n deserve it really , n men like it n taking abuse gets big ruff men to fuck me

• 9 months later...
On 12/24/2016 at 6:20 PM, DadP said:

Bottoms have dicks?   My focus is their hole.   I keep my boy in chastity, which has done wonders.  Longterm chastity makes them beg to have their prostrate poked.  They can go longer getting group fucked, can take getting fucked harder and rougher and in general more submisive and constantly horny.   Lock the cock and you'll have a bottom focused more on his fuck hole.

mone of the tops that fuck me care at all about my cock unless its to slap or squeeze or otherwise make me scream or squeeze my hole for there pleasure . i never go erect n never cun n always focus on my tops enjoyment .

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 7:31 PM, Beardude said:

I never get hard while I'm getting fucked. My sole focus is on making the top cum in my hole. His dick pounding my hole is so fulfilling I don't need to cum.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:31 PM, Beardude said:

I never get hard while I'm getting fucked. My sole focus is on making the top cum in my hole. His dick pounding my hole is so fulfilling I don't need to cum.

I love to have a raging boner when my man fist me or fucks me.  He likes to stroke my slutty cock while he pleasures himself with my holes. Fortunately, he is a multi orgasm man, one who will work my gaping butt hole, knowing how much we both love it.  

• Like 1

A "useless, flaccid, soft" penis is not something i want to confer on myself, but an effect that my Top has on me.  i've had a few Tops who turned me on so much with Their attitude and words that i got rock hard, and they didn't miss a beat saying: "... isn't that nice, your clit is engorged at the prospect of being bred."   In their mind, i don't have a "cock," so whether or not it gets hard is immaterial, because soft or hard, it's never a cock and always "useless" as a penetrative organ.  Mind fuck. Matter of fact assumption on their part that i simply don't have a cock, it doesn't  matter how things look. Total confidence on their part makes what is between my legs a non issue so matter that appearance of things. And it works, my brain and emotions go right along with His power and control. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

Wow. I'm a bottom. I love to get fucked, and I get off on being humiliated. BUT... I have an above average dick; it gets hard when I'm being fucked, and I play with it while I'm getting fucked. A LOT. 😉 Too bad if that bothers the top. 

A lot of tops like when the bottom gets hard, it shows them they are turning the bottom on, they are exciting the bottom, that is what they tell me. I will admit I don't get this comment as much as I used to, so attitudes may be changing somewhat but I think it still is relevant.

Edited by PissPigBrooklyn
clarify further
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am with @RandyCubbyon this. I get hard when I am being fucked. And I stay hard until I either cum or deflate after he is done. Can't control it, it just happens. Too bad if they don't like it. Some of my regular buddies love seeing that they turn me on and I get hard when they fuck me, others don't really care I think, at least not enough to comment on it. I can't remember having a top ordering me to go soft. One in particular makes it his goal to make me cum handsfree by just fucking me and takes pride in it when he sees me shooting my load uncontrolled.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NLbear said:

I am with @RandyCubbyon this. I get hard when I am being fucked. And I stay hard until I either cum or deflate after he is done. Can't control it, it just happens. Too bad if they don't like it. Some of my regular buddies love seeing that they turn me on and I get hard when they fuck me, others don't really care I think, at least not enough to comment on it. I can't remember having a top ordering me to go soft. One in particular makes it his goal to make me cum handsfree by just fucking me and takes pride in it when he sees me shooting my load uncontrolled.

The gay community has some fascinating variety, eh?  i don't think there is a "right" or "wrong" approach to this, but individual.  Honestly, it comes across as insecure to me, like the Top is threatened if they are upset by a bottoms hard penis. i realize that my own emotional response is just that, "my own."  There's something in me that is aroused when a Top makes the differentiation between me the receiver and Him the penetrator... but i'm all bottom with some sub thrown in. There are so many variations of guys taking cock. Many are versatile and like to breed too, and they do indeed have a cock to my way of thinking.  And, there are plenty of bottoms who don't identify as sub, and prolly most of them think of themselves as having cocks... infinite, awesome variety.

i don't think we are binary and wish we'd resist the centricity of putting everyone in the context of our personal needs and desires. i should have clarified that the guys i often approach are more Top with some Dom thrown in.  i love bottom and versatile guys. Fuck, i love men. but i don't approach either for sex because i know myself and know personally i crave a particular type guy and my favorite is one who doesn't think i have a cock.   But i want everyone to know,  that's me, not a right or wrong way of doing this.

🙂

• Upvote 1

You are so right. There is no right or wrong way. Tops and bottoms come in all types. I read plenty of reactions on this site from bottoms who don't care about their own pleasure. All they want to do is to please the top (well, they get pleasure out of that). Good for them but I am not one of them. I want my fun too and nothing (for me) feels better than cumming from getting fucked. And I love tops who can do that to me with their cock. Even better if they can keep it up for a long(er) time and make me cum again (and the top too). 

And there are tops who only see the bottom as a hole to get off in. Also good for them if the bottom is into that too. That as well is not me. I like it when both top and bottom get pleasure out of sex equally. I am an active bottom even though I like being pushed around a bit, but I am not a sub. Some tops don't like that either. I was never submissive and I never will be, be it during sex or in real life. We can still have sex but there will probably not be a repeat. There is a reason my regular tops are my regulars. 

In short, do what you like and find someone (top or bottom) who is into that too. If someone wants to submit and be just a hole go for it. If that is not your thing, like me,  find someone else who is more on the same page when it comes to sex. Sex is supposed to be fun so do whatever suits you best. There is no judging who is "better". Just do what you like best.

• Like 2

I will literally slap a Top's hand away if he starts touching my peen. If I cum "conventionally", I quickly lose the fuck feeling and can't get my mind back in the game. Most times I wear a jock just so it stays out of sight. I'm usually flaccid and soft while getting my boy pussy pounded, anyway.  I absolutely love it when the Top long dicks my hole so it rubs against my P-spot. Assgasms are the absolute best! Love hands free orgasms and the wonderful Tops out there that know how to make me cum like a real bitch. Once I hit the peak, I literally keep chasing that high and want to fuck for hours. There have been times where I wore that Top out and I whipped a dildo to keep my hungry bio hole happy.

• Like 1