Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

I don’t mind if the bottom is hard or soft.

if it’s soft it means I don’t need to care about them and can fuck as hard and deep as I want without trying to hit their prostate.

if it’s hard then I like to treat it like an oversized overactive clit.

I’d be more interested in if I can fuck the cum out of a bottom, If I can slap around their cock and balls and most importantly, if they can stay horny after cumming.

Hottest thing is getting a bottom to cum on your cock then using it as lube to fuck them. Guaranteed to tighten their hole also after they cum.

• Like 8

I don't remember the last time i was hard, the moment a top starts to focus on my bum and spreading my cheeks my focus goes to my pussy, as he spreads my cheeks and even trying to stretch open my pussy hole. then his finger rubbing, my entire focus is on my pussy and everything that is happening around and at my pussy hole. i am one hundred percent focused on my pussy as he plays, rubs finger fuckes and his cock penetrates everything that is happening to my pussy is were my mind and thoughts are.

Guest KptNLine

I replied to this thread in 2014 and am amazed it is still active. I think it’s wonderful that we have such a community where I can share these thoughts openly. Chastity has been fundamental to this journey for me (and my Husband). I know this is not a chastity thread so I will try to not go into too much detail there but suffice to say that both of us now embrace the idea - not just that there only needs to be one functional cock but that there Should only be one functional cock in our relationship. I don’t say everyone’s relationship because everyone’s dynamic is different but for me, this journey has truly been so rewarding. 

Josh (my Husband) and I have talked about this at length - when you’re young, you do things that are expected, especially when it comes to sex. I loved sucking His cock and He loved having His cock sucked for example - He would return the favor when we first started dating but because that was expected of Him and I wouldn’t say anything because I thought I was supposed to enjoy that. I felt self conscious because I’d often go soft if I was receiving a blowjob - although I’d be hard as a rock on my knees sucking dick. So much of staying soft for me is psychological, I’ve come to discover.

When I was younger, my dicklet maxed out at a respectable 6.5” - now I’m down to a cage that’s just under 2” long and it fits perfectly. It barely tries to get hard anymore which is wonderful. My last unlocked orgasm was in September of 2020 and - other than for occasional cleaning - my dicklet stays locked up tight and out of the way. It feels like this is the way it’s meant to be - and the few others we’ve hooked up with have enjoyed the experience.

I don’t regret a single thing - my life has been a learning and growing experience and has made both Josh and I the people we are today. But both of us agree, if we knew then what we know now, I would have been in chastity after our first date and there would have been no questions and no confusions. For me, having only one cock between us feels so natural and I know it’s the right decision for us. Alright thanks for listening. 😃 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:19 AM, Nik101 said:

if it’s soft it means I don’t need to care about them and can fuck as hard and deep as I want without trying to hit their prostate.

I’d be more interested in if I can fuck the cum out of a bottom, If I can slap around their cock and balls and most importantly, if they can stay horny after cumming.

Hottest thing is getting a bottom to cum on your cock then using it as lube to fuck them. Guaranteed to tighten their hole also after they cum.

Regardless of whether the bottom is hard or soft, they are there for you to fuck as hard and deep as you need to. I'm not clear on why a hard bottom gets attention on their prostate and a soft one doesn't, since both can be made to cum without touching their dick whether soft or hard. 

I live in a city filled with South Asian men and have only been used by a few. It's a shame, as they can be intense long fucking breeders. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/30/2021 at 8:46 PM, lecheroxxl said:

Unfortunately, there are bottoms out there that don't know this. Several times it has happened after I cummed inside the bottom and went to the bathroom to clean myself, the bottom has come asking me to help them cum. Of course, I always replied that I don't care if he cums. I don't meet again that kind of bottoms.

When I'm fucking a bottom and I see he's touching his penis, I order him to stop right away. Bottoms must understand that their only sexual orgasm is the ass; their penis are only for peeing. I don't mind a bottom cumming while I'm fucking them, but it must be handsfree. But my favorite types of bottoms are the ones who experience jizzjoy. Their orgasm come from the joy of having another man flooding their guts with DNA.

I need to meet more guys like you. Guys who don’t care if I’m enjoying it or not. If you’re fucking my ass the only pleasure I should get is from my hole, and if I don’t enjoy it to bad. Im a whore made to serve cock. Nothing more.

1 hour ago, ShyBBFag said:

I need to meet more guys like you. Guys who don’t care if I’m enjoying it or not. If you’re fucking my ass the only pleasure I should get is from my hole, and if I don’t enjoy it to bad. Im a whore made to serve cock. Nothing more.

I agree. I just want to be a recepticle for cum and piss. I get off on others getting off. My worthless fag dicklet doesnt matter.

I hate getting off before a top!  I rather get the cum fucked out of me than to jack off.  I don't like my cock touched while I'm sucking cocks.  I do love my ass played with while sucking as well as my whole back side to be touched. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed that when I'm hard while being fucked, my anal canal seems tighter, probably due to my penis root which inflates. It helps tops with small to average cock size to cum sooner. So sometimes I deliberately focus on my cock to maximize my partner's pleasure 😉, keeping my hard-on hidden in my jockstrap.

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2015 at 2:02 AM, TheEvil1 said:

The purpose of a bottom is to satisfy real men and worship their cocks and take their cum. I feel like I can't even cum with my cock anymore, I can only cum with my sperm-craving cunt.

You're right about the bottom's purpose. Interestingly, real men pick up that you're a bottom even before you drop your shorts and all they want is for you to provide relief by either sucking their cock or having your pussy penetrated, which is very natural for me.

At first I had a hard time staying hard while a cock was pumping in and out of my hole. It was hard to concentrate on my hole and my penis at the same time since i was feeling so much more pleasure from my boipussy. I thought if I wasn’t hard then my tops would be offended because I wasn’t “turned on” but then this older man who was a much deeper top who loved taking his time told me there was only one cock that I needed to worry about keeping hard and that was his. He said if I had a hard penis it’s because I wasn’t 100% focused on working my hole. He said I just needed to focus on his cock and my hole and he would take care of the rest. I was already small as a grower but I noticed he his fucking changed after I just let go of the focus on what my penis was doing. He did fuck the cum out of me every time without fail. Surprised me a couple of times, but from that point on my penis took a backseat and has never beat hard since then when getting fucked. I’m a powerbottom as well.

• Piggy 2

When I have a raw cock plowing my ass, I'm focused on the enjoyment the cock is providing me and making sure my Top is so excited that he rewards me by exploding inside me.  The status of my cock... hard or soft isn't important.  Most times, my cock is soft and flopping about while I'm being fucked. 

this is exactly me, i hate getting hard during sex, i enjoy it way more when i concentrate on what is happening inside my pussy.

if and when i orgasm while being fucked, it's MUCH hotter when i'm flaccid, feels better and lasts longer and i can usually carry on

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Agree  100% with this post.   Bottom's cock is totally irrelevant.  My cock is the one that matters, and his role is to focus on using his hole to get me off.   Nothing worse than a bottom that is j/o'ing themselves while I'm trying to fuck, and even worse are the ones that promptly cum and want me to stop.   Bottom's with useless limp cocklets rule!  

• Like 3

On 10/6/2023 at 6:50 AM, DesertChaos said:

Agree  100% with this post.   Bottom's cock is totally irrelevant.  My cock is the one that matters, and his role is to focus on using his hole to get me off.   Nothing worse than a bottom that is j/o'ing themselves while I'm trying to fuck, and even worse are the ones that promptly cum and want me to stop.   Bottom's with useless limp cocklets rule!  

As a sub bottom totally agree that my dick is irrelevant, and my manpussy is my only sex organ. I’m grateful to the Alpha tops who over time have taught me my proper role as a true bottom and this has made me very happy .

On 6/13/2021 at 10:19 AM, Nik101 said:

3 hours ago, TightBott7 said:

As a sub bottom totally agree that my dick is irrelevant, and my manpussy is my only sex organ. I’m grateful to the Alpha tops who over time have taught me my proper role as a true bottom and this has made me very happy .

Agree entirely. My hole is there for a top's use. The status of my cock is irrelevant. I have had some tops who use my cum as lube, which I suppose gives a use for my cock, other than that, its all about satisfying a tops cock and receiving his load!

• Like 1