Useless, soft, flaccid cocks on the bottom boys

CallMeSir

I got Fucked and bred by a black daddy last night. My cock never got hard and he was a multiple cummer and screwed me most of the night and once this morning. He got off on seeing me taking his cock and putting his pleasure above my own, pounded me harder when he saw my flaccid little cocklet flop about and loved my that I didn't cum (which was strange because he hit my second ring which usually sets me off) or get hard. I did love every moment of it though and especially his cum and verbal humiliation. I jerked off this morning when I got home but never in front of a top.

Edited by Jakelc

• 6 months later...

I am 36yo and my cock almost never gets hard for about ten years. Last year I got 2 or 3  times semi-hard and it lasted less than for 30 seconds. lol... Once a moth I cum with my completely soft useless meat.  I am so proud and happy! 

• Upvote 2

I find it so hot to see a bottom's limp cock flop around while getting fucked by a rock hard cock. I also like to suck his limp cock while he gets fucked.

Mmmm me too, so hot! My cock is often totally limp and soft when getting fucked, it flops and flails around like crazy when i'm getting a hard pounding...

• Upvote 3

I almost always stay soft, it's like I have a second G-spot and once you hit it the cock goes soft, lol.  My boyfriend usually milks my prostate good though, I drip precut continuously while he's fucking me.  Most of the time, after he cums, he'll play with my hole using toys and milk me for a good 30 minutes or more.  He's a loving, sweet man, all about making me happy. :)

Guest Kloik

I think its good i dont get hard when i get fucked. It reminds me of my place but also when the top hits g-spot real good and i cum with a softie. Oh my gosh i can't begin to describe as to how hot it is. The fact that a complete stranger(s) is humping me into my place and me cumming from it just seals the deal about my place ;)

I get really hard when I get fucked at first. My hard on stays for a while too. Eventually I go soft. I never play with my cock when being fucked, I get much more pleasure from being fucked. I'm very well endowed and have low hanging balls, so my cock flops around a lot when I'm being screwed. Love seeing it moving whilst I'm being rammed.

Edited by ridemehard

Yup,

my bf and some of my other Tops sometimes ask why my cock stays small and flaccid while I am being raw fucked (is there any other kind). My rely is that I am totally focused on the fuck: the feel of his big, thick cock thrusting deep inside me, brushing against my ass walls and striking my prostate. My ass warms during the fuck and it tingles with excitement as I hungrily await my guy's thick, creamy load being shoot deep inside my hungry boi cunt!! And when I get it, and feel it leaking out of my well fucked hole and running down my leg (like at Cum Union a week ago), I'm in pig heaven.

Got my guy to agree to put me in chastity so I can really learn how to please a guy...Can't wait. Mmmmmm....  

;)  ;)  ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

I usually get hard for a bit at the start and then go soft when I'm getting fucked. I don't typically jack myself off or ask the top to reach around when I'm getting fucked either because I can have anal orgasms (if the top is good/big enough) and sometimes I just don't cum at all 

Im a bottom and I hate when I guy ask me to cum first. i like to stay soft, i don't want to cum when having sex, i just want the top to use my hole  and after he is finish leave me like that. then when he leaves I jerk off with his cum in my ass. 

• Upvote 2

I want the guy taking my cock inside him to be HARD and dripping. I like fucking men and men have dicks, turned on men have hard dicks. A hard cock is a turn on cuz he's into what I'm doing to him. I know that after a long fuck session or while parTying it might go soft. I know if someone puts their dick in me ...I'll be hard!