I think im going to hell for this one :/ ....

YngBBacker

On 7/28/2014 at 9:43 AM, YngBBacker said:

honestly...I was thinking with my cock and ass lol...I had seen him at the pool one day and saw his package....under his shorts of course...but I was like damn...that looks huge...so that's when I started befriending him...and under the water I sorta would touch his cock like "accidentally" and I was like damn wow...so I guess that's what triggered it all...I was just a horny lil fucker

So... Let us think aboot this more!  Why is it a wrong thing to pleasure someone with learning disabilities?????????? Don't they get to breed and fuck  too??????  I have a problem with nice low i.q. big dick happy boys being unable to spooge hose the smartypants four eyes with cokebottle glasses back in study hall?

• 2 weeks later...

if hell/heaven really exists and no matter which one you were sent to YOU BE TOTALLY SUPRISED WHO YOU WOULD MEET

many who society portrayed as good would no doubt be encountered in hell

ditto for those portrayed as evil encountered in heaven

such is the power of propaganda in its many subtle forms (DONALD TRUMP)for e .g

my 1st wives father was born and bred in the same crofting hamlet on the Isle of Lewis,as TRUMPS MUM enough to say the locals remain very tight lipped when opinions sought

which if you know the ways of these very fundamentalist Christian race of people are-that speaks volumes in their silence

Guest ff-whole

Okay, first of all I am an Atheist and I believe there is just THIS one live we have to live...
But for the sake of you or all those Christian believers out there...
20246113_857022121141209_5101045401932516679_n.jpg.f5a444d587ab800ae14af36d1ee7569f.jpg

So what now... we fuck goats and become a terrorist and explode ourselves and get all those virgins to fuck...? Apparently the gay twinkies are out of stock.

Guest Dickmagnet

I don't think you're going to hell for this but who knows, i had a similar experience this sunday afternoon while i was out cruising in the woods i came across 2 guys together they were let's just say not quite normal & looked a little retarded but when they saw me they started rubbing there crotches. It was pretty obvious they were hung & wanted to fuck me so i made it happen. You can read it in where i got my last loads. I felt a bit guilty afterwards but honestly it wore off pretty quick these guys need to bust there nut too & i think being a almost cumdump it's my job to help them out.

• 1 year later...