34 guys later = Neg

So got the balls to get tested this week for the FIRST time ever and the results came back today (my heart was punding as the nurse put me on hold to check). It came back negative for everything even though I've had sex with 34 guys or so since I was 17 (im 26 now). I was nervous as fk because I thought for sure I'd be poz since I did bb with a quite a few shady guys. I'm just quite shocked. Should I consider myself lucky? Should I get tested again?

This news ALMOST wants makes me want to go back to safe sex but I don't think I can go back.

Thats not out of the ordinary, and if you used condoms with at least some of them, your risk was even lower. HIV only takes one time, but its also a fairly delicate virus. If you want to stay neg, nd plan on having bareback sex, you may want to consider PrEP if you are in the US.

Get tested again more regularly then you might not have so much anxiety because you won't have as many partners between testings which can lead a person to get more anxious as you go through the list thinking back about who might have been risky. When you get tested regularly you don't have to think that far back so the memory is clearer too.

34 guys in 7 years is far from slutty. If you're near a city with a good clinic you can get tested way more often, usually for free. It's good to know you don't have any other bugs, it's not all about hiv. Your fuckbuds/tricks will be appreciative.

• 1 month later...

Congrats? I don't mean to one up you buy I just tested neg 9/3/14 and can not begin to fathom percentages of how. My stats since Jan. 14 (estimated) Bareback, cumdump urinal, slam pig bottom slut in case you couldn't tell              100-120 bb tops mostly anon strangers from bath house, video arcades and online hook ups

80 LOADS minimum anally about 7 from known poz tops the rest I just assume that they are.

30+ times used as a urinal

1 load from homeless tgirl prostitute

5 loads from non homeless tgirl prostitutes 2 who bareback exclusively

That cum load count doesn't include the all the used condoms i've found in trash cans at arcades and put into a syringe then deep in my hole

2 homeless men I gave t in exchange for their loads.

Women 11 women all bareback Cream pied all but 1

7 hour pnp session with off duty prostitute who occasionally barebacks with clients

4 or so chicks for craigslist pnp sesh's. It's amazing how many women will let a hot guy breed them.

It's amazing that i didn't tell 1 of them and she got 3 loads in her pussy. She also G'd out for one of them. Anyways, those are crazy stats. It's like I was trying or something. But apparently I fail at sex.

Edited by BottomFuckHole
  • Upvote 1

34 guys in 7 years is far from slutty. 

Agreed!

Before I went on PrEP I fucked probably 350-400 different guys bareback, and took almost 50 loads - sometimes from complete strangers. And I've had the genetic tests - I'm neither immune or resistant.

HIV is harder to catch than most people think. Yes, "I caught it on the first time" is possible, but it's not typical.

• 2 weeks later...

When, and iF, it's your time,..........well, it's just your time.......if it's not, it's not........

Like the previous gentlemen said though.....if you're that worried, but still want to keep fucking bb, get on prep....,

I can't believe that it is not common knowledge to anyone on here by now...

RawTop, if I might make a suggestion. ?...

It would be to put in some kind of place that is all by itself and easily accessible to have information about prep, what it does, etc...

it is so frustrating to see time and time again people with the same "dilemma"

Maybe put it under blinking strobe lights and neon!

Guest JizzDumpWI

Testing, if you go on PrEP you will need full STI panel at least 2x year, and more commonly quarterly.

Do yourself and others a favor and test at least 2x per year. More if you are getting loads several times per week.

For openers those nerves will abate. Beyond that the other STIs can be worse than HIV. I have a buddy, now blind, from undecided syph...

I hadn't been tested in sometime.  Just recently got tested.  Was honest to the tech, since my last test, had sex with thousands of men.  I've been to sex clubs, video booths all over the US.  Rarely used condoms, though mostly topped.  Husband is positive, we never use condoms.  I will say, no one ever has raw cum inside me, but have take raw dick up in me.  They did a quick test on me first.  The tech look completely surprised when the results came back.  Thought, oh well got it.  Came back neg.  I was pretty surprised.  

The gift out of all of it is now I am on PrEP.  Just a week taking it and I feel so much better being in charge and not letting circumstances take charge of me.  I highly recommend going on PrEP.  The drug maker Gilead pays up to $200 in co-pay and all you have to do call in and touch tone a few numbers in, it was that easy.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how many guys I've fucked since 2011 bareback. I know some of them are poz. Some even not taking pills. Still negative.

When having sex you should not worry at all. I learned that when I decided to bareback. This awkward feeling during my sexual encounters involving condoms. It's fear, it ruins it all.

You just fuck or get fucked and if something happens you can take care of it.

Leading a "healthy lifestyle." (diet, exercise, sleep, etc.) Is much more important.

And I don't give a fuck if I come out positive eventually. I'm not particularly "bug chasing" as I have no interest in this or that virus but I won't be surprised or shocked or shattered when come out positive.

I don't know a single poz guy who is on the latest meds who looks sick, gets sick, or complain about any of those "nasty side effects." Most of the time they listen to their doctor about managing stress, exercising, sleeping well, eating well, avoiding alcohol, etc. They look good! Take care of stuff like that and FUCK FREE.

I don't know how many guys I've fucked since 2011 bareback. I know some of them are poz. Some even not taking pills. Still negative.

When having sex you should not worry at all. I learned that when I decided to bareback. This awkward feeling during my sexual encounters involving condoms. It's fear, it ruins it all.

You just fuck or get fucked and if something happens you can take care of it.

Leading a "healthy lifestyle." (diet, exercise, sleep, etc.) Is much more important.

And I don't give a fuck if I come out positive eventually. I'm not particularly "bug chasing" as I have no interest in this or that virus but I won't be surprised or shocked or shattered when come out positive.

I don't know a single poz guy who is on the latest meds who looks sick, gets sick, or complain about any of those "nasty side effects." Most of the time they listen to their doctor about managing stress, exercising, sleeping well, eating well, avoiding alcohol, etc. They look good! Take care of stuff like that and FUCK FREE.

This is pretty terrible advice.  While stuff like leading a healthy lifestyle is undoubtedly important, that will do NOTHING in terms of protection against HIV.  Additionally using anecdotal evidence, (which many have in here) to explain still being HIV negative is speculative at best.  

While most people wont get infected on the first go, it can and does happen.  As for long term statistics, having unprotected sex, especially receiving is quite likely to result in HIV infection.  Topping is much less likely to transmit the virus, so that alone can drastically reduce ones chances of infection.  

There are no hard numbers on infection, but if you want to stay neg, hoping and praying IS NOT prevention,  PrEP is, and so are condoms if you use them.   

Testing, if you go on PrEP you will need full STI panel at least 2x year, and more commonly quarterly.

Do yourself and others a favor and test at least 2x per year. More if you are getting loads several times per week.

For openers those nerves will abate. Beyond that the other STIs can be worse than HIV. I have a buddy, now blind, from undecided syph...

I also cant stress this enough.  Lots of guys have STI's that may be symptom-less. For example, STI's in the rectum often have no symptoms, but can easily transmit the virus.  People JUST getting HIV tests are not getting nearly the amount of care they need.