• Administrators

The other day I had a date with a guy who got tied up in a job interview. So having a few minutes to kill, I decided to go to the local adult bookstore and get some necessary items like poppers and a butt plug. When I got to the bookstore (no arcade), there was a guy sitting in his truck in the parking lot. He looked at me as I went in and then he came in. He looked over at me and I looked him in the eye and it was obvious what he wanted.

I left the bookstore and went to my car and he pulled out behind me. I pulled onto a side street and he pulled in behind me in a parking lot and pulled his truck up next to my car. Rolling the window down, he said a hesitant hello. I said hi and asked what he was looking for. He stammered and then I jumped in and told him I liked to get fucked.

He asked me if I wanted to come over to his vehicle and I said yes. I climbed into his truck and he said he did not have a place to go and I told him I lived a distance out of town. He then drove to a parking lot near a local college and parked in the parking lot. It was on a hill and had a very good view of oncoming traffic. He also had tinted windows but I could see in when he came up next to me and was sure anyone passing by could see in as well.

He told me that he liked being pleased and wanted me to take all my clothes off but by tee and briefs. I did as I was told. Sitting there in my underwear, I became extremely aroused and my cock started to grow. I reached down and rubbed and he grabbed my hand. He told me not to touch my cock that he was going to rip my briefs off and shove them in my mouth if I did. Once again, I did as I was told.

I reached over and put my hand on his crotch and felt a massive tool bulging inside his jeans. He undid his zipper and lowered his pants and he had a cock that was about 8" long and very very fat. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He said he did not want to hurt me and I told him I could take his cock. Not here he said. He pulled his pants up and started his truck. He drove across town to his office and said we could go in there. When we arrived not everyone had left so he said we would drive someplace else.

We drove to a development which was under construction and, parking among the vehicles of the construction workers, he made me lick his balls. They were very fat, low hanging balls and all I wanted to do was feel them slapping against my ass. I started to rub my cock and he reached over and grabbed my briefs. He said he had warned me as he ripped them off me and shoved them in my mouth. He then got out of the truck and opened the passenger door. Jerking me out of the truck, he grabbed my tee and ripped it off as well. I was standing there wearing nothing but the elastic band from my jockey shorts as he bent me over the seat and proceeded to put some spit on the head of his cock. He put the thick mushroom head against my hole and shoved the entire girth of his cock in my ass. It did hurt like hell for a moment but then I got use to his animalistic thrusts and enjoyed every second of the assault. I did not notice that he had not bothered to put a condom on and was fucking me raw. This is the way I like it as I usually get fucked bareback. I reached around and felt his bare cock slamming in and out of me and this turned me on so much that I begged him to cum in my ass. He rammed even harder and told me to beg for it. I did as that was all I could possible think of was getting his cum in my ass. I felt his cock get harder and harder and knew he was about to cum, so I tightened up the muscles on my ass as I felt him squirt hot gobs of his thick white cum inside me.

He pulled out and took what was left of my tee shirt and wiped-off his cock. We were both startled when two constructions workers came-up behind him asked if he minded it they got tail. He told them to be his guest and the first one stepped up behind me and lowered his pants. I could see his cock was nice one, if not quite as fat as the one I had just had. He said he didn't have a condom and the man who had just fucked me told me to take his cum in my ass as well. As the man pumped my ass, I surmised he would cum very quickly - and he did. As he stepped away the other construction worker (a black guy) stepped up for his turn. I was very very impressed with the size of his cock and knew I needed to do a hit of poppers for him. His tool was probably over 10" and fat. I did a hit of poppers as he walked up and without any hesitation, put the head of his cock on my cum lubed hole and slammed his entire cock inside me. I begged for him to cum in my ass and knew that he was shoving the other two guys cum as far up inside me as he could. He fucked me for a while and then grabbed my waist and I knew he was going to flood my ass. I begged for his cum in my ass as well as he exploded inside me. I could feel his cock spasm as his jizz squirted deep in my guts.

I grabbed my cock and jerked it a few times and shot cum all over the ground. The guy who owned the truck took what was left of my underwear and wiped me clean. I took the butt plug from the bag of goodies I had bought and he inserted it for me. I did not want to lose any of the cum in my ass as my bf likes for me to take loads from other guys and then let him fuck me. Needless to say, I did not make it to see the first guy I was going to see, but I did go home with a lot of cum in my ass and when I told my bf the story, I got the fucking of my life.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1